Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Question Of The Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day (399 Views)

The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by EOOJ(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2016
I saw this question somewhere online

Would you slap your mum for "10million dollars"

as for me, i would NEVER angry
Re: Question Of The Day by talktonase(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2016
The person that sat down to think about such a question must have been high on weed that was buried for 6months.
Re: Question Of The Day by EOOJ(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
talktonase:
The person that sat down to think about such a question must have been high on weed that was buried for 6months.
ur very corect o. I saw d mail in my spam box and i was like huh! Who da hel is dis
Re: Question Of The Day by MRBrownJ: 1:25pm On May 05, 2016
what a bunch of hypocrites and liars.... the sad reality is that everyone has a PRICE, and as much as you are all here saying that you wouldnt, you probably would for even MUCH less than that (and your mum would be the one encouraging you).

if you dont mean it, and do it just for money, then it doesnt really matter/mean anything, it would be like acting.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Student With Science Ssce Get Admitted Into Creatuve Art? / Question Of The Day:- / End Skin Problems With 100% Natural Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.