Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1083 Views)

In Need Of Career Advice / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 / Microbiologists; Career Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Krystalluv(f): 12:29pm On May 05, 2016
Re: . by zik4ever: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Krystalluv:
I am a lady in my early twenties,, an NCE holder.

I really wish to join one of these Nigerian Security Agencies. But definitely not Nigerian Army. Say maybe Navy, or Custom.

Pls, anyone have useful info about these agencies, which one should I choose and any necessary info pls..

Thanks.
You need to closely follow local news media, social media and check adverts. EFCC just did a recruitment. Airforce, Navy etc also do recruitment from time to time.
Re: . by ThatPetiteChic: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Krystalluv:

Hi dear,

I pray my post meets you in good health. My heart keeps going to you. I am really worried about you because you come online but dont reply my mentions which is very much unlike you. If you need someone to talk to, I can always be that someone kiss

Awaiting your reply ma.
Re: . by Krystalluv(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Hi dear,

I pray my post meets you in good health. My heart keeps going to you. I am really worried about you because you come online but dont reply my mentions which is very much unlike you. If you need someone to talk to, I can always be that someone kiss

Awaiting your reply ma.

Good morning ma, I'm sorry I've not been replying your mentions. I feel heavy heartache opening the thread, esp when I see July mamas progressing with their pregnancy, I feel so bad with myself cos I would have been a July mama too. And now I am no longer an October mama.
I had to unfollow the thread.
Re: . by ThatPetiteChic: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Krystalluv:

Wow...I'm so sorry to hear about it and totally understand your actions. I wouldn't want you to get too worried about it. If you have been married for up to a year, you can visit the O&G doctor.

Hope you don't mind if I mention you on nairaland just to say hello?
Re: . by Krystalluv(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Wow...I'm so sorry to hear about it and totally understand your actions. I wouldn't want you to get too worried about it. If you have been married for up to a year, you can visit the O&G doctor.

Hope you don't mind if I mention you on nairaland just to say hello?

No problem. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Forklift Operator / ICAN Nov 2021 Diet Exams - Let's Meet Here / Pass Gmat, Gre, Aws, Itil, Scrum, Ccna, Ceh, Comptia, Cbap, Istqb, Vmware, Togaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.