Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner (36087 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by soulpiano23(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
Aminat508:
Beautiful and talented yoruba actress, Kemi Afolabi, shared amazing new pictures from her private birthday dinner last week.

The actress is currently working on her forthcoming movie, ‘M’odorisa.’ which will feature 1,000 all-female cast made up mostly of upcoming actresses, and some major faces like Fausat Balogun (Madam Saje), Peju Ogunmola,Tayo Odueke, Kemi Afolabi, among others.

Check out her stunning look below...

Source @ http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/05/actress-kemi-afolabi-looks-elegant-in.html?m=0
She looks gorgeous.Happy birthday to u.
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT IF WE TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by dare2differ: 6:27pm On May 05, 2016
Bleached and paintedundecided

Purple and red lipsticksmiley, that is a new onesmiley
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Figs(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
i c 'private' my mind go stret to 'private part'

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Missmossy(f): 6:33pm On May 05, 2016
She is indeed beautiful grin grin

What won't we see??
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by shadrach77: 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
This biatch! See how short her skirt is. At her age ! And who is that "ara oko" beside her wearing sunshades indoors? Her hubby possibly undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by lanicky(f): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
She looks beautiful

LANICKY for Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by upsonn(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Too much makes up make look unreal
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Cruxader(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
she looks like those Ibadan babes wey dey hawk agbo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Aminat508(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
Dyt:
Was she not the one rumoured to be fighting over the married man Odunlade?

yes sis
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by henryutd(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
All I see here is make up. I wonder if God will still recognize some people on the day of judgement.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by faari(f): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
Seriously!!!! What's with the bleaching!!!!
Dem take am do una??
If you wanna bleach, do it no because you wan form celebrity clique of bleachers.
We need appreciate what color we are born with.
Toning isn't bleaching. Tone up, say no to bleach.

*rant over*
She is one hawt momma. The make up artist needs a medal.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Bigmas2525(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]is dis wat u call beautiful? Please gara of hereeee. Rubbish.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by samjadinero(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
Yoruba actresses too dey fall hands. She can't even use a good whitening cream.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by forbisi: 7:13pm On May 05, 2016
Birthday dinner ? All I see is 3 cheap looking butter icing cake. (She can't even afford fondant) and one other cake. Where are the rest of the guests? If she had nice pictures, she'll probably post them 1st. Guess these are her nicest pics.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by ikupakuti(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2016
How i wish de govt would ban the use of make-up...4 jst a year to reset our ladies brain

...our women hv lost confidence in their own natural beauty

...instead of grooming their own hair...they prefer washing & polishing a dead‘s hair while neglecting their own...if de owners of the natural hair they buy did not groom them... would it appeal to them to buy & use?

..and still dey dont have a clue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by favourmic(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
Aminat508:
Beautiful and talented yoruba actress, Kemi Afolabi, shared amazing new pictures from her private birthday dinner last week.

The actress is currently working on her forthcoming movie, ‘M’odorisa.’ which will feature 1,000 all-female cast made up mostly of upcoming actresses, and some major faces like Fausat Balogun (Madam Saje), Peju Ogunmola,Tayo Odueke, Kemi Afolabi, among others.

Source @ http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/05/actress-kemi-afolabi-looks-elegant-in.html?m=0

Nah by force she dey put on make up she look motherfucker
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Jentilia(f): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
She looks like a total mess undecided
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by juman(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
just2okworld:
The make up though

The make up though = ugliness.
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by obontami: 8:07pm On May 05, 2016
ireneony:
too much make up...hmmm another z-list celeb grin

She looks like shawuru cheesy

She's way prettier than you

List out ur accomplishments compare to hers,apart from trying to seduce se.un with inglorious and retardedd self

Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by ireneony(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
obontami:

She's way prettier than you

List out ur accomplishments compare to hers,apart from trying to seduce se.un with inglorious and retarded self

Rubbish angry
must you bring seun into this...
Smh.

You need help!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2016
Geez! She ain't ugly people undecided. She's beautiful or should people not post their pics online as angry fellows will promptly tear him/her, limb-to-limb Kindly go easy on the running others down-to-make-you-feel-better sad
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by HaneefahRN(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by HaneefahRN(f): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
This her make up no be here o. Looking like ojuju calabar.
Happy Birthday to her. Not sure I know her though, or is it the make up?
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Ekaka1(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]I have never for once find Yoruba actresses beautiful...bleaching creams ,cheap makeups and cheap clothes.
Take a good look at the real nollywood ones and you know what I'm talking. Even naija girls are always learning from them. [/size]

Ooohhh...boy eeh...wicked! cheesy
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
Why is she looking like Michael Jackson though?! grin grin
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 05, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]I have never for once find Yoruba actresses beautiful...bleaching creams ,cheap makeups and cheap clothes.
Take a good look at the real nollywood ones and you know what I'm talking. Even naija girls are always learning from them. [/size]

What's this one saying?
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by obontami: 12:12am On May 06, 2016
chimkaire:
Geez! She ain't ugly people undecided. She's beautiful or should people not post their pics online as angry fellows will promptly tear him/her, limb-to-limb Kindly go easy on the running others down-to-make-you-feel-better sad

My sister I weak for some people Ooooo
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by Taryur3(m): 2:06am On May 06, 2016
Aminat508:

Is she married?she is irritating
Re: Photos From Kemi Afolabi's Birthday Dinner by justmenoni: 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
Op you're a liar grin ;Dhaba why did you edit her pics cos all I see is Fanta face and coke body lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder / Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.