Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory (36100 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by GistMore: 6:23am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Real Madrid beat Liverpool by 3 - 1 to retain the champion's league title for the third time consecutively.

Davido took to his twitter and wrote;

Providence Rhode Island tonite ! THE Strand Theatre!!! ��see y’all there ⚡️ Congrats again Madrid

Money on Liverpool!!!

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-real-madrids-champions-league-victory

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by GistMore: 6:23am On May 27, 2018
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Tamarapetty(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2018
Congrat
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Goldmaxx(f): 12:25pm On May 27, 2018
Madrid raped Liverpool anally

10 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by YeyeGirl(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2018
Salah and Mane wud hv finished Madrid...... God knows best sha... Its well

15 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by kmaster007: 2:56pm On May 27, 2018
Madrid only use common experience for dem... dey need to learn more

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by GistMore: 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by ghost3040: 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by demoBaba: 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by dhabrite(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
Okay. So I should fry how many plantain

Which kind news dey make FP sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Poorboy: 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
Congrats Ramos

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by timsbee(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
Na davido own be news now!!!
Ppl wet don dey celebrate am since nko

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by 7inches: 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Suspect33(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
Does Ronaldo stand a chance of winning the Balon D'or award this year given his poor performance this season??

BTW who won the UCL for Real Madrid

Like for Bale

Share for Judas Is Karius grin grin

9 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by sweemy(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
that football experience killed the match
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Goldmaxx:
Madrid raped Liverpool anally

They raped karius.... Twice
Not Liverpool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by wildcatter23(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
To all detractors of real Madrid. Liverpool was beaten on the grandest stage of all: fair and square.

If you have issues: resolve that with the clown you kept to man the goal post

11 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Yommiefish(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by kolawoleibukun2: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
is this not what we are talking about?

We have local football clubs in Nigeria but all these idiots will never support the local that made them. No real Madrid player will invite this idiot to play in his party.

those Nigerian players that he did not support their leagues will spend their hard earned money to pay this idiot millions to perform in their parties and weddings.

If we all go with Beyonce and Drake, the music career of this idiot will end.

they are all wicked. they do not support us at all. Look at Tonto Dike wearing Fendi. Fendi does not know her and will never want to be dragged to that level. They will deny her the way Hermes bag denied Linda Ikeji. Nigerians do not get it that those giant companies do not want to be connected to us. our image is so bad that most international companies prefer not to mention us in their portfolio.

Davido you are disgraceful.

I want you all to take the moment to appreciate Chimamanda. That girl puts us in the light at every golden opportunity. she never fails to talk about Nigeria and paint us in a positive way.

all these stars wearing fake Gucci and Fendi or Channel. Tell them that channel does not care about us. these are called haute couture and if you know the real meaning in French you will know that it is not made for people living in one of the poorest places in the world.

imam07: this e.diort quoted me to insult me and called me a sadist for speaking out.

let me ask him, has he seen an American artist supporting or fronting soccer? They love their super bowl halftime and will not lose their sleep over soccer. Even when a whole beckham played in the US, he was put in his place. Even is CR7 go US to play now, he will be put in the back seat. Their own sport comes first. CR7 cannot make more than Lebron James in the US in endorsement deals. Americans celebrate their own first.

Nigerian artist can only gain international recognition from our support. the locals. without us nobody can be a celebrity. Our celebrities cannot move out of this country because they are useless elsewhere. they all must die here as if Nigeria is the pinnacle of entertainment success. They cannot thrive anywhere else. I saw Davido in Brazil and he was like a nobody. No one cared. me sef I pack my face throway. who will fan out before?

I do not support any artist that does not support the masses in return. Chimamda I will buy all your books even the unfinished ones I am ready to support your career becos you give people like me a reason to be called a nigerian.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Fuckyoumod: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
This small boy, must you follow everything?

Davido reacts to WizKids concert.

Davido celebrates Madrid victory.

Which kin small pikin be this self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by jacyhelen(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
ladonz:
Pls help a distressed soul!!! I lost my last money here in onitsha and so far have not been able to get my hands on any....the weekend is over and I seriously need to be going to lagos next week.....pls I solicit for the financial assistance of kind hearted nairalanders of any magnitude as it would be highly appreciated....pls I've not gotten myself since yesterday this ugly incident took place....as for guardians I am an orphan nd relatives are not helping matters....pls any assistance would be realyy life saving..

scammer...is this another new method?..Juju no dey work again?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by saintol(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
Salah didn't understand the concept of "majamasa"
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
sad

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by hucienda: 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos engaged in the dark arts to get victory at all means.

Painful as it would be to LFC and her fans ...

the moral of the Kyiv Final 2018: in this unfair world, the end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Luukasz(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
This boy sha wan make ronaldo notice am by fire by force... asslicker

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by megamank(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
Yes o....nothing last for ever....as sweet as fck it can only last for a period....real Madrid enjoy it while it last....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Luukasz(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

They raped karius.... Twice Not Liverpool
Who lost?
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Thaheer(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by Gangster1ms: 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
Famzing go kill this guy
Thought he said money on liverpool 2 hours earlier angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory by zudozz: 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
scamming cheatMadrid!! Now Sallah is not going to the world cup..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xxxtentacion Bought 4 Houses For Family Members Weeks Before His Murder / Daddy Freeze Gushes About His Lady For The Shawarma She Made For Him (photo) / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.