Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best (865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by IshiaguGuy: 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
I apologize to @justi4jesu and my co-nairalanders regarding the stuff i wrote about @justi4jesu...
@justi4jesu is not a scammer and i must say she is the best... GUYS MAKE SURE YOU TRANSACT WITH HER REGARDING YOUR ORDER FROM AMAZON, EBAY, DUBAI.. ETC

Even after the stuff i wrote about her she still go ahead and complete our biz...
she is the best and @justi4jesu am sorry for my previous post....

Please accept my apology.....

and @seun... thanks too
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
My friend, explain what happened and why time was taken. If I was the one accused I wouldn't accept a simple apology.
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by Nsonaso(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2016
IshiaguGuy:
I apologize to @justi4jesu and my co-nairalanders regarding the stuff i wrote about @justi4jesu...
@justi4jesu is not a scammer and i must say she is the best... GUYS MAKE SURE YOU TRANSACT WITH HER REGARDING YOUR ORDER FROM AMAZON, EBAY, DUBAI.. ETC

Even after the stuff i wrote about her she still go ahead and complete our biz...
she is the best and @justi4jesu am sorry for my previous post....

Please accept my apology.....

and @seun... thanks too
In as much as I don't like the way Seun handled the matter (I smell politic). You still don't have to jump into conclusion with things. And start calling someone name's. To me the reasons she doesn't answer your calls or reply your Whatsapp messages, maybe because she already know your questions and doesn't have the answers at that particular moment and she feels ignoring you is the best.

The apologies now doesn't change anything, the dent to the name, people who hasn't deal with her before and some who has dealed with her before will be skeptical. Though I don't blame you too much.

Using this opportunity to call on all importers to be very careful with your clients, always explain things to them in details, if it's the impatience type, instead of denting your name refund his money and ask him/her to look somewhere else.
NO amount of Apologies can erase the dent in your name, image and reputation.
Lalasticlala, dragnet please vindicate Justi4Jesu

2 Likes

Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by Nsonaso(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
charix:
If I was the one accused I wouldn't accept a simple apology.
[b]Then you go hug transformer[/b]Na Joke O grin
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by moonraker(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2016
Hmm we need more threads like this on here.

We have too many agberos on here with internet access who at the slightest opportunity call people scammers blah blah.

Granted, scammers do exist on here. however, when you call someone a scammer, back it up with evidence.
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by missylizzy(f): 10:24am On May 06, 2016
We are quick to judge and dent people's name, just because we don't get satisfactory reply, learn to give people benefit of doubt and be patient in dealing with people. I hope she acceptes your apology, I even urge the mods to take down the post that you accused her off. I have had some conversation with her and she's quite polite and courteous. Let's stop denting people image.
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by Nsonaso(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2016
missylizzy:
We are quick to judge and dent people's name, just because we don't get satisfactory reply, learn to give people benefit of doubt and be patient in dealing with people. I hope she acceptes your apology, I even urge the mods to take down the post that you accused her off. I have had some conversation with her and she's quite polite and courteous. Let's stop denting people image.
The post was removed immediately that day by Seun that's why I said I smell politic

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy In Abuja / Solution To Windows 10 "Search Windows"problem / Best Laptop Deals Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.