Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment (53852 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Efe And Marvis Should Get Married- Adekunle Gold, Nigerians React / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Despirado121(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
okwudiliemma:
i just cant fathom m... Why someone go dey pray for another someone not to progress..

Abi o, a fellow human being 4 dat matter
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by slyrone(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
Despirado121:

E neva reach dat level na. Wetin we carry, wetin u dey throw?
the moment wey person dey wait make him fellow human fail ! guy e don reach
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by NaijaCuzin: 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
#Creative
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Isaacflow(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
One thing in life is that one has to upgrade to another level i dont see anything wrong with that there must issues behind him starting his own label better known to him/olamide anyway i wish him all the best.....
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by LecciGucci: 10:58pm On May 05, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Looks ordinary

But his songs are cool

ur puni go swt wella tongue
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by EdibleCatering: 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
mschteeeeew
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by demicupid(f): 11:05pm On May 05, 2016
Right behind you... whatever the decision.... wishing you everything you want for yourself...
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by MrReloaded(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2016
menstrualpad:
he has failed already.
Which for ur neighbour Wat you which for urself
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by afrika(f): 12:03am On May 06, 2016
Two colors..hmmm
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Ejytex(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2016
darkenkach:
I am waiting for him to fail.
Thank GOD saaaaaaaaay u rrrrrrrrreee not GOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Frabidel(f): 12:41am On May 06, 2016
cool...
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by computer0810(m): 2:32am On May 06, 2016
menstrualpad:
he has failed already.
mumu alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 5:20am On May 06, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Anonymity on social media has allowed everyone turn design critics overnight. Even folks like you who can't even use the Type Tool on Illustrator, hide behind their Nokia Asha with their 10MB subscription to express their utter foolishness online.
Sean Adams of AIGA said and I quote "a logo is meant to define and not describe". It's pathetic that Nigerians are basically not design conscious, but I entreat you to conceal your ignorance in lieu of making the obvious known in a public place.
FYI, Adekunle Gold worked as a designer at Konga, but while this is not the best he could have come up with, it is in my best interest to educate you as I am a designer myself and know how all these things work.
Lol are you done? Take a chill pill. I'm not the one that caused your frustration.

Never quote me to insult me again else you'll regret it. I'll make your life more miserable than it is already.
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Marrtynze(m): 6:21am On May 06, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Wich Album?.. YAGI?? undecided
yes YAGI,u dnt tink it is doesnt mean It isnt
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 6:21am On May 06, 2016
the logo aint bad tho he wlda switch the red for dark green
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 7:36am On May 06, 2016
Marrtynze:

yes YAGI,u dnt tink it is doesnt mean It isnt
Ok o.. i hear u.. smiley.. YAGI- The dopest album of d century.. grin
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by spartanobad(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2016
hey una go dey hai d guy go blow phim
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by obontami: 7:56am On May 06, 2016
I aint hating but truth to be told that logo is ugly as fccck
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol are you done? Take a chill pill. I'm not the one that caused your frustration.

Never quote me to insult me again else you'll regret it. I'll make your life more miserable than it is already.

Just as your signature states, any soup that rejects salt shall be INSULTED. You have rejected the major ingredient you need at this point which is "Sanity", what more can I offer you? Benignly embrace the little piece of advice I have for you Mr. nicompoop, before you wallow in ignorance till the next decade.
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Olulinks(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Anonymity on social media has allowed everyone turn design critics overnight. Even folks like you who can't even use the Type Tool on Illustrator, hide behind their Nokia Asha with their 10MB subscription to express their utter foolishness online.
Sean Adams of AIGA said and I quote "a logo is meant to define and not describe". It's pathetic that Nigerians are basically not design conscious, but I entreat you to conceal your ignorance in lieu of making the obvious known in a public place.
FYI, Adekunle Gold worked as a designer at Konga, but while this is not the best he could have come up with, it is in my best interest to educate you as I am a designer myself and know how all these things work.

Clap for yourself. Have you now seen the reason why you or your artwork will not see the light of the day on Nairaland not to talk of the nation. I didn't impoverished you bro, so why did you have to vent your anger so much on me because of my view and opinion? I can't imagine if it was your mediocre artwork was the one I criticised. Nobody that wiil be great in life will ever reject constructive criticism. But you can see where your life is going by talking down on someone that could have helped your bleaked future. If my coming on nairaland to feed my eyes with information is an offense to make you think we are mates, then you must be really dull and hopeless. Visit your village for proper cleansing so that one day we can see your work and at least criticise it for improvement.
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Marrtynze(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Ok o.. i hear u.. smiley.. YAGI- The dopest album of d century.. grin
lol I didnt say dat one oo bur since u want to be childish,It is
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 9:19am On May 06, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Just as your signature states, any soup that rejects salt shall be INSULTED. You have rejected the major ingredient you need at this point which is "Sanity", what more can I offer you? Benignly embrace the little piece of advice I have for you Mr. nicompoop, before you wallow in ignorance till the next decade.
You're one big asinine brat, you know? You talk about sanity yet your first and second quote to me are painted with madness. I'm yet to get why you're all worked up because I criticized the logo. Take a chill pill, dolt! I'm not responsible for your hunger neither did I straf your girlfriend. However, if you would continue basking in your superfluousness of indecorum, you'll surely be thrown where you belong. Run along now ozuoor
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2016
Olulinks:

Clap for yourself. Have you now seen the reason why you or your artwork will not see the light of the day on Nairaland not to talk of the nation. I didn't impoverished you bro, so why did you have to vent your anger so much on me because of my view and opinion? I can't imagine if it was your mediocre artwork was the one I criticised. Nobody that wiil be great in life will ever reject constructive criticism. But you can see where your life is going by talking down on someone that could have helped your bleaked future. If my coming on nairaland to feed my eyes with information is an offense to make you think we are mates, then you must be really dull and hopeless. Visit your village for proper cleansing so that one day we can see your work and at least criticise it for improvement.
Oh he also came after you? I didn't know Tobex4realTobex234 is a mad dog on the loose!
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by gotousa2013: 9:24am On May 06, 2016
YAGI koor YANGI nii. next pls
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by wunmi2odun(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2016
smsshola:
Best of luck to him, me and every naija youth wey dey hustle legally.
And to Yahoo boys wey dey claim entrepreneur sef grin grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Olulinks(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Oh he also came after you? I didn't know Tobex4realTobex234 is a mad dog on the loose!

Don't mind the boy. He is a mad dog and he has met his waterloo already.
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by smite(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2016
blesoh:
As you don turn God or wetin mtheeew
I love this reply!
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by pavoda: 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
"SKIBOROBO SKIBO ENTERTAINMENT"
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2016
Olulinks:

Don't mind the boy. He is a mad dog and he has met his waterloo already.

Despite Ayiri's kindness towards Majek Fashek, Majek was very obstinate and rejected all offers of such benignity.

I also will leave you guys to your madness, time will tell.
Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Despite Ayiri's kindness towards Majek Fashek, Majek was very obstinate and rejected all offers of such benignity.

Re: Lil Kesh's YAGI Logo Unveiled By Adekunle Gold, Nigerians Compliment by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 06, 2016
Tobex4realTobex234:

Fúck off already! Ass wipe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.