Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best (795 Views)

Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by IshiaguGuy: 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
I apologize to @justi4jesu and my co-nairalanders regarding the stuff i wrote about @justi4jesu...
@justi4jesu is not a scammer and i must say she is the best... GUYS MAKE SURE YOU TRANSACT WITH HER REGARDING YOUR ORDER FROM AMAZON, EBAY, DUBAI.. ETC

Even after the stuff i wrote about her she still go ahead and complete our biz...
she is the best and @justi4jesu am sorry for my previous post....

Please accept my apology.....

and @seun... thanks too
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by BedLam: 5:08pm On May 05, 2016
When in anger don't speak or act. Learn life , any means.
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by dragnet: 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
Ok bye. tongue
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by kazzonline: 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
Apologies****
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
I must commend justi4jesu, she had the time and patience to clear his doubt and that makes her a good business woman. Some people, even me would have stopped the business, either return his money or chop the money go kpatakpata
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by ceejay80s(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
kazzonline:
Apologies****
I guess he attended high school instead of grammar school or secondary school, that's why he is high and can spell correctly
Re: My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best by ceejay80s(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
IshiaguGuy:
I apologize to @justi4jesu and my co-nairalanders regarding the stuff i wrote about @justi4jesu...
@justi4jesu is not a scammer and i must say she is the best... GUYS MAKE SURE YOU TRANSACT WITH HER REGARDING YOUR ORDER FROM AMAZON, EBAY, DUBAI.. ETC

Even after the stuff i wrote about her she still go ahead and complete our biz...
she is the best and @justi4jesu am sorry for my previous post....

Please accept my apology.....

and @seun... thanks too
Go to her thread , copy what u typed here and paste on her thread, not every nairalander will see this ur thread

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale Of Six Uk Used Printers For 30k(pics) / Closed / SOLD Iphone 4 8gig For 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.