Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG (7918 Views)

Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Mastercraft Uploads The Photoshop Agbada Picture Of Abuka With His Head On It / This Trending Photo Of Hush Puppi Will Make You Pee On Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On Instagram (See)

See more at:

http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/not-madness-4-ladies-removes-pnties-pee-road-side-uploads-photo-instagram-see/

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by finalboss1(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2016
disgusting... and dey are smilling... na person future wife be this o...
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Airforce1(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:

so because them be someone's future wife, make them no sort themselves out again?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
see as dem b
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by finalboss1(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
Airforce1:

so because them be someone's future wife, make them no sort themselves out again?
and the picture is all over the country... is that an achievement or wat....and wah lll she tell her children..lols
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by menstrualpad: 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by themmyd: 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
Dirty girls undecided with bare foot sef... rubbish
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Airforce1(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
and the picture is all over the country... is that an achievement or wat....and wah lll she tell her children..lols

live your life and stop worrying how others live theirs.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by finalboss1(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
Airforce1:

live your life and stop worrying how others live theirs.
then since its not your life or mine ..why quote me the first place?.... and when will you drop your album ... i am waiting .. airforce1

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
then since its not your life or mine ..why quote me the first place?.... and when will you drop your album ... i am waiting .. airforce1

I knew you were gonna ask when I would drop my album .. loooool

Insha Allah I will drop it soon to your listening pleasure.

blessings!
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Adebola02(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
Don't judge them it's their time, they are probably intoxicated with alcohol. It is part of youth exurberance.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by marshalcarter: 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
And op is appy abt it undecided
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by finalboss1(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
Airforce1:

blessings!
lols airforce...hahahaha...lmao.
.. .why you vex reply me like dat...am yo fan o??
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Afrok(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
My question is, who snapped them? undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
My question is, who snapped them? undecided

Go ask Omawunmi
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Mjshexy(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
Oh ladies pulease put on some manners & decency sad
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by donbenedict(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
Just look at that first one's pink pant
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Afrok(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2016
JoyNews:

Go ask Omawunmi
she go tell me, if u ask me nah who i go ask? shocked
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Afrok(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
Just look at that first one's pink kitty
cheesy... pink kitty or pink panties? kiss from pink lips now to pink kitty? undecided bros u dey see innermost chamber from afar eh wink. I hail o...

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by dikeigbo2(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
Daughters of Jezebel. Can do any danm thing to remain relevant. Disgusting
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
Serious
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 10:24pm On May 05, 2016
Phyno – “Fada Fada” (Ghetto Gospel) ft. Olamide (Prod. By Masterkraft) - http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/phyno-fada-fada-ghetto-gospel-ft-olamide-prod-masterkraft/
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
This pics is older than the Op
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by prela(f): 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
They probably took the pictures for fun, thinking it would be in their phone until ENEMIES FROM WITHIN uploaded it for them
SMH....for these future mothers
The world has ended already
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by brajy(m): 1:40am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

blessings!
God bless ur faith

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by mranova(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2016
The girls were just having their fun on a roadtrip jor.
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 6:29am On May 06, 2016
Were
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Haryohdeji(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2016
finalboss1:
shey make them they cry nny because they are peeing nny... Have you too not pee on the roadside bfore
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 8:10am On May 06, 2016
Haryohdeji:
shey make them they cry nny because they are peeing nny... Have you too not pee on the roadside bfore
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by Nobody: 8:52am On May 06, 2016
IF u get married to a GOOD LADY, always take her to the ALTAR annually for thanks giving and appreciate GOD.

Although, the picture is an Old one
Re: 4 Ladies Removes Their P*nties, Pee On The Road Side – Uploads The Photo On IG by JoyNews: 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
IF u get married to a GOOD LADY, always take her to the ALTAR annually for thanks giving and appreciate GOD.

Although, the picture is an Old one

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Goes Unclad To Prove Her Ass Size / Akande Extracts ‘No More Acting’ Promise From Dakore - Weds Next Week / Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.