Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days (726 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Nairaland? / Threat To My Life By Owner Of Briscon Pharmaceutical With Nairaland ID: Layrico5 / Problem with Nairaland website? A log-in popup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by guru01(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2016
To whom it may concern, these are some of my observations:
- Can't find the favicon of nairaland,
- Visiting the homepage at time leads to redirection loop.

Please fix asap.
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 05, 2016
Using Operamini, I experience the following problems....

1) When I click on a Topic, It redirects me to a topic two-steps below.. (Not all the time though buh it occurs frequently)....

2) Pages are being skipped... For example: When I logon to Nairaland - Click Programming - Click on Topic - After reading the topic and Upon pressing the back button to return to the Programming thread, It takes me two-steps back which is Nairaland's Main page....

The First issue occurs almost all the time and the only solution is to close the tab and reopen Nairaland again which can be so annoying...
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by Nobody: 12:59am On May 06, 2016
Here in Thailand, we don't experience such, it must be the hot weather in Nigeria causing it or maybe it is the fault of the fulani herdsmen.
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by FrankLampard: 7:14am On May 06, 2016
Djangocode:
Using Operamini, I experience the following problems....

1) When I click on a Topic, It redirects me to a topic two-steps below.. (Not all the time though buh it occurs frequently)....

2) Pages are being skipped... For example: When I logon to Nairaland - Click Programming - Click on Topic - After reading the topic and Upon pressing the back button to return to the Programming thread, It takes me two-steps back which is Nairaland's Main page....

The First issue occurs almost all the time and the only solution is to close the tab and reopen Nairaland again which can be so annoying...

I experience same problem, but it is only peculiar with Opera Mini
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by Nobody: 7:24am On May 06, 2016
FrankLampard:

I experience same problem, but it is only peculiar with Opera Mini
Yes Bro... Its Only on Operamini that i experience that...
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2016
My own problem is that i am always getting banned. Yesterday i replied a thread, the next thing ban. And i did not mention any known censored word and did not even post any link.
Re: Some Technical Issues With Nairaland These Days by FrankLampard: 12:27pm On May 06, 2016
donjayzi:
My own problem is that i am always getting banned. Yesterday i replied a thread, the next thing ban. And i did not mention any known censored word and did not even post any link.

You should be in your studio waxing beats grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere! Name One Thing U Can't Live Without / Download Motivational Audio - Destroy Doubt (4mins Audio) / “most UNILAG Girls Are Robbers” – Read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.