Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) (1653 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo / Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by chimere66: 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
A lady has called out ex beauty queen Sylvia Nduka for allegedly trying to snatch her husband.Sylvia has since deleted the comments. See the drama above.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/drama-as-angry-wife-blasts-sylvia-nduka.html

Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by chimere66: 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
Palaver
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
oopz.... gobe niyen oo
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Yuneehk(f): 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
Negodu guramar grin
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by may01(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
She should warn the husband just as she has warned this babe. It takes two to tango

2 Likes

Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2016
All these naija female "celebrities" sha. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in their minds. Husband snatchers everywhere angry
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
Just Negodu Grammar....Buhari sef undecided
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2016
Heheheheh no be small thing oo
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by icebebe(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
Confirm igbo woman
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Larrey(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2016
O ga o,orisirisi
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by goldbim(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
If Sylvia is asked her own side of the story now, she'l say the woman is a troll..*if I hear* grin...most beauty queens are coded lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.i rest my case sha.
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by pyyxxaro: 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
What am I doing here

Women and their dust bin issues

*spits*
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Michellla(f): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
where there's girls there'll always be drama
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by cr7lomo: 11:18pm On May 05, 2016
Front page straight lalasticalala because home wreckers should b disgraced because the cos havoc to the nation .... They make some uncontrollable men abandon their home which in turn turns their children to moral and economy killers just to survive
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2016
Just Negodu Sylvia angry
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On May 06, 2016
Can a man be snatched? undecided
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by Nobody: 5:31am On May 06, 2016
may01:
She should warn the husband just as she has warned this babe. It takes two to tango
They will not listen now,until they get acid baths

the woman is scorned,she can do and undo
Re: Drama As A Lady Accuses Beauty Queen Sylvia Nduka Of Snatching Her Hubby(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:21am On May 06, 2016
Don't know why some silly girls won't leave other people's husband alone. I so love d warning. If she nor like herself, mk she go mess wit d woman hubby again grin

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Burna Boy’s Alleged Baby Mama (to Be) / Davido Wants To Lose Belly Fat - See What He Did / Iceprince, Eddie Murphy, Jay Z Vs Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.