Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

"Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (34399 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by TunezMedia: 4:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Sylvia Nduka who was once heavily linked to be dating Africa richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote is looking heavy in her mid section making some believe that she is pregnant. Now world people are pointing fingers at Dangote.

The billionaire has previously come out to slam the reports linking him to the 2011 MBGN in a press statement where his representative said there was nothing between Aliko Dangote and Sylvia

Its obvious peeps on social media didn't buy that statement as they are claiming the Taraba state model has hit the jackpot for getting pregnant for Dangote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwoeUCjPWl/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/former-mbgn-sylvia-nduka-is-pregnant.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by StandingOvation: 4:21am On Nov 15, 2016
I want to first and foremost thank the mosquito that bit me out of sleep thereby waking me early enough to be FTC.

I am also most grateful to the OP for properly timing when I will log into nairaland before posting this thread so I will be the first to comment(your children will henceforth carry FIRST position in school).

Big thanks also goes to Sylvia Nduka for taking time out of her busy schedule to get pregnant for the real or imaginary Dangote so nairalanders will have a fulfilled day of gossip.

Finally, thank you to my mum for sending me to school so I can learn to write humorously thereby putting a smile on people's faces. wink

323 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by ollymoore: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2016
She's pregnant for money

2 Likes

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by bigtt76(f): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Nor bi Flavor baby mama dis? grin

1 Like

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by nikkypearl(f): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Sunnymatey(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2016
The rate at which our lbo girls are becoming baby mamas is jst alarming. There are bcming too cheap

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by GoggleB(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2016
I remember how seun carry the matter for head to debunk the rumour.. Now evidence number one Don surface. Let's keep watching..

2 Likes

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by GoggleB(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2016
StandingOvation:
I want to first and foremost thank the mosquito that bit me out of sleep thereby waking me early enough to be FTC.

I am most grateful to the OP for properly timing when the mosquito will wake me up before posting this thread so I will be the first to comment(your children will always carry first position in school henceforth).

Big thanks also goes to Sylvia Nduka for taking time out of her busy schedule to get pregnant for the real or imaginary Dangote so nairalanders will have a fulfilled day of gossip.

Finally, thank you to my mum for sending me to school so I can learn to write humorously thereby putting a smile on people's faces. wink
Ain't smiling tho

3 Likes

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by dangotesmummy: 6:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Haaaa stop lying against my son.go and look for the person that impregnated you abi did my son have sex with you.liar!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Airforce1(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2016
She's made for life if truely dangote s responsible. cheesy
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
baby mama...what money can do
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by phlamesG: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Which kind 'Mary amaka' cloth she wear so??

2 Likes

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2016
So what's our business with that sad
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
na u knw oo.... wetin concern me
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by handsam(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2016
suzan404:
So what's our business with that sad

Jealousy undecided
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by rosalieene(f): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
If she is really pregnant, why didn't she just lay low or if her hand is scratching her to post a pix, she should have posted a selfie instead knowing fully well that she is not married and people will say the baby daddy is dangote. She knows people would talk and I think she is enjoying the attention she is receiving right now. Sylvia kwontinu inugo!!

1 Like

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by KingRex1(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
If she is really pregnant, why didn't she just lay low or if her hand is scratching her to post a pix, she should have posted a selfie instead knowing fully well that she is not married and people will say the baby daddy is dangote. She knows people would talk and I think she is enjoying the attention she is receiving right now. Sylvia kwontinu inugo!!
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Turks: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
People need to start learning how to mind their business...
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by TINALETC3(f): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2016
grin
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Lawalemi(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2016
Bad mouths.
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Kennedymac(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2016
iffa hear say she's pregnant for dangote
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Lion654321: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Story story story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Beehshorp(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
GoggleB:
Ibo girls na dem turn baby mama pass for naija..
Cheap girls undecided

Is like u av been deceived byy an Igbo girl and as such feel ashamed of urself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The rate at which our lbo girls are becoming baby mamas is jst alarming. There are bcming too cheap

Can any yoruba gal get close that level wen it comes to class?...nop

Coz every big guy out ther knows yorba gals ar3 damn! Dirty.!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by IRobot7(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by lonelydora: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2016
She looks it.
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Lasskeey: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2016
cool
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by johnstar(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Kk
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by BossLadyF(f): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
StandingOvation:

I am also most grateful to the OP for properly timing when I will log into nairaland before posting this thread so I will be the first to comment(your children will henceforth carry FIRST position in school).

Hahahahahaha! You forgot to thank the founder of Nairaland.
Hope this FTC credited your account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Lasisi Elenu Share Throwback Photos / Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.