Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) (2175 Views)

WITCHCRAFT: Hollywood Vs. Nollywood / LMAO, Igbo Man Accused Lady Of Witchcraft After She Did This (snapshot) / 8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by marshborn(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
grin

2 Shares

Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by marshborn(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
shocked

Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by marshborn(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
See gobe

1 Share

Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by finalboss1(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
hahahaha lmao .... halfricanadian come sew something
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by marshalcarter: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
Dat moment mami water says its ur car she wants grin
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hahahaha lmao .... halfricanadian come sew something

That is ow sturborn my love is for u
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by finalboss1(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

That is ow sturborn my love is for u
ha.... you driving me crazy baby... i love you so much
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
finalboss1:
ha.... you driving me crazy baby... i love you so much

Same here i love u so so so mch
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by prospero15(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same here i love u so so so mch

I have been loving u since
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

I have been loving u since

I av been loving u before u knew i exist
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by prospero15(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I av been loving u before u knew i exist

Am blushing grin
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

Am blushing grin

Awwww oya o baby turn ur cheeks around and let me give u a kiss
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by prospero15(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww oya o baby turn ur cheeks around and let me give u a kiss

Chai omo am feeling this lady kiss tongue
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

I feel u more

Nd i see u baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

I feel u more

Nd i see u baby kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by prospero15(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I feel u more

Nd i see u baby kiss kiss kiss kiss.

How I go take propagate d love nah??.. na for here?
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
prospero15:

How I go take propagate d love nah??.. na for here?

Yes ke
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by sben2308(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2016
Hi friend am Benjamin by name and will like to help those who had HND or 3rd class in d University and willing for futher their education.I mean for Post graduate Diploma and also Masters with a reputable Nigeria University. NOTE the benefit we offer is the flexible Mode of payment and we have offices in Lagos and Abuja I am not a scammer and will include my phone number (08035079449) and mail add to make it easy (sben2308@gmail.com).Office is at 280 Lagos Road Goshen Building and Naowa shoppin complex Asokoro abuja. Thank you...
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by Qualer: 12:36am On May 06, 2016

Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by MisterGrace: 11:07am On May 06, 2016
Hahahahahaha... This is serious.
Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by Osyxcel(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2016
hahahahahahahaha..... ah don laugh die grin

Re: When You Underestimate The Power Of Witchcraft (pic) by upsky: 12:58pm On May 06, 2016
dis one serious ooo

(1) (Reply)

When You Must Wear Seatbelt Or Face The Law / Yahoo-yahoo Don Go Nuclear O / Top 10 Craziest Search Terms On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.