Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) (16869 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by adegoke93: 8:02pm On May 06, 2016
Pls bro what is the code and hope it is indeed 3gb?
braimeddy:
I have tried all the plans on my BlackBerry 10. The way N1000 burns is the same way N1500 also burn. They all last me for just 2wks. So it's cheaper for me to use the N1000 plan
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by braimeddy: 8:18pm On May 06, 2016
Yes it's
ukjerry:

You've not answer my question about the name of the plan??

Is it BB Absolute Complete?
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by braimeddy: 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
*431# to check the bundle balance dial *140#
adegoke93:
Pls bro what is the code and hope it is indeed 3gb?
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 06, 2016
braimeddy:
Yes it's

Okay, then I'm correct. I just called to confirm. AIRTEL still maintained D "no other phone usage" like gionee , Samsung and d rest of em

except ur friend has a way of activating his with his Android phone. And that, I'll like to know.

My last sub was d bb absolute. And I was so pissed when I couldn't use it with my phone. I had to put D sim in my bold 5and even at that, I couldnt watch videos on YouTube (what I live for everyday.) Talk about being "pisser" .i called them and they said "I can't stream videos, except it's facebook videos or whatsapp.

Summary- I need to know how you guys do it. xpecially ur friend making use of the plan with his Android. there must be some sort of hacking or changing something to something.....

*Too long, No vex.

Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by braimeddy: 8:36pm On May 06, 2016
Oh so sorry for that. I think u have to configure ur fone settings by typing some stuff on ur apn, but I don't if my friend configured his anyway. Check the phone sections here, I think I've seen some threads on how to configure ur android fone so that this plan can work on it.
ukjerry:

Okay, then I'm correct. I just called to confirm. AIRTEL still maintained D "no other phone usage" like gionee , Samsung and d rest of em

except ur friend has a way of activating his with his Android phone. And that, I'll like to know.

My last sub was d bb absolute. And I was so pissed when I couldn't use it with my phone. I had to put D sim in my bold 5and even at that, I couldnt watch videos on YouTube (what I live for everyday.) Talk about being "pisser" .i called them and they said "I can't stream videos, except it's facebook videos or whatsapp.

Summary- I need to know how you guys do it. xpecially ur friend making use of the plan with his Android. there must be some sort of hacking or changing something to something.....

*Too long, No vex.

Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Deeni131: 3:40am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=ukjerry post=45367153]
This 1000 for 3gig is for BB Absolute complete.... it doesn't work on Android phones. just blackberry. And even with d blackberry sef, it can't stream videos online.

Msg for those trying to suscribe to it.

[/quoti

I used the 1500 one on my BlackBerry n it burns more then fire. but I swear MTN data is fair. I trust them. no magu magu.
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Sheggy13(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2016
ukjerry:

*Too long, No vex.

It works on MTK Android phones only like tecno, gionee, Infinix, innjoo and the likes by changing the imei to that of bb10 phone. I'm sure you know how to do that using apps like mtk engineering mode or mobile Uncle. That's what I've been using for a month now on an innjoo phone and it doesn't zap data anyhow like the bb unlimited 1500 plan for 3gb that zaps data at the speed of light. These are the steps if you can be patient enough :
Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI
356760051192 randomly add any three digit to it.
==>Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/
==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192 in the textbox provided on that site.
==>Add 3 digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g
356760051192705 and click on validate IMEI button
==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid and suggest a valid one for you which you write down.
>>Then go ahead to change the imei of whichever SIM slots on your phone u want to the imei just generated and written down, using any of those apps I indicated earlier.
>>Create a new Access point from ur settings, make the name Airtel BBC and make the APN either one of these: internet.ng.airtel.com,internet.ng.zain.com or blackberry.com whichever works for you. Leave other stuffs blank and save. Select this Access point as your default one when it shows on your list of Access points.
How Can I Activate the plan?
>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Complete Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *440*1# and you should start surfing.
>>To check your data balance, dial *123*175#
For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Emmysteve(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2016
Sheggy13:

It works on MTK Android phones only like tecno, gionee, Infinix, innjoo and the likes by changing the imei to that of bb10 phone. I'm sure you know how to do that using apps like mtk engineering mode or mobile Uncle. That's what I've been using for a month now on an innjoo phone and it doesn't zap data anyhow like the bb unlimited 1500 plan for 3gb that zaps data at the speed of light. These are the steps if you can be patient enough :
Tweak this Blackberry 10 IMEI
356760051192 randomly add any three digit to it.
==>Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/
==>Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192 in the textbox provided on that site.
==>Add 3 digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g
356760051192705 and click on validate IMEI button
==>If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect it will display IMEI number is not valid and suggest a valid one for you which you write down.
>>Then go ahead to change the imei of whichever SIM slots on your phone u want to the imei just generated and written down, using any of those apps I indicated earlier.
>>Create a new Access point from ur settings, make the name Airtel BBC and make the APN either one of these: internet.ng.airtel.com,internet.ng.zain.com or blackberry.com whichever works for you. Leave other stuffs blank and save. Select this Access point as your default one when it shows on your list of Access points.
How Can I Activate the plan?
>>Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Complete Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *440*1# and you should start surfing.
>>To check your data balance, dial *123*175#
For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect to your PC.
Bro it didn't work o. I followed the procedure as you posted but unfortunately the moment my i exhausted my free allotted mb the phone stopped browsing. I was confused, I checked my balance and saw the 3GB still intact meaning they didn't deduct anything. Pls help
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by deenlight: 10:37am On May 11, 2016
Emmysteve:
Bro it didn't work o. I followed the procedure as you posted but unfortunately the moment my i exhausted my free allotted mb the phone stopped browsing. I was confused, I checked my balance and saw the 3GB still intact meaning they didn't deduct anything. Pls help

configure your APN as follows:
APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
user name: Internet
password: internet

and save it as default.
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Emmysteve(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2016
deenlight:

configure your APN as follows: APN: internet.ng.airtel.com user name: Internet password: internet
and save it as default.
God bless you. Thanks
Re: Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) by Eze2000(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2016
braimeddy:
That was then. Try it now and thank me later.

what's the subscription code please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) / NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.