Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fans Of 2baba, What Year Was This Album Produced? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Of 2baba, What Year Was This Album Produced? (387 Views)

Picture Of 2BABA Drawn By A Young Boy / Check Out This Boy's Painting Of 2baba (pics) / Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of 2baba, What Year Was This Album Produced? by charming1111(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2016
2baba is a legend...no doubt. He has been consistent ever since his first album and personally, I don’t mind giving my sister to him free of charge!

In Nigeria, 2baba is the only artiste whose lyrics are worth listening to. Whenever I need inspiration, I listen to 2baba instead of listening to that dumbkid who rocks MADEIN ABA EXPENSIVE SHIT and yet, he couldn’t pay his house rent.

So, if you are a true fan of 2baba, what year was this album “the unstoppable internationaledition” produced? And if you can list 5 hit songs from the album, then you are truly a 2baba’s fan.

http://www.infongr.com/2016/05/fans-of-2baba-what-year-was-this-album.html

Re: Fans Of 2baba, What Year Was This Album Produced? by acenazt: 7:04am On May 06, 2016
Album released in 2008
Rain drops
Be there
Fly
Power of Naija
Take it back
Free

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Drop A New Single – (snippet) / “danku Must Sign An Undertaking That He Will Not Take My Life” – Oritsefemi / Watch New Official VIDEO: Burna Boy – Realest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.