Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba (3526 Views)

Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / Hw Can I Travel From Ilepo Bus Stop In Lagos To Apapa / How To Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ajao Estate By Public Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba by yampoo(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2016
Pls hw can I get to ikeja city mall from ogba.
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba by Emmaesty(f): 10:53am On May 06, 2016
Enter Ojota bus and drop at testing ground. Cross to the other side of the road and begin to walk down, towards Ltv. Betterstill, when you are at testing ground, ask for directions to shoprite, it's not far
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba by yampoo(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Moving Back To Nigeria: What Can One Do For A Living? / Nigerians Living In Spain And Portugal, Please Come In Here / The Female Airpeace Pilot That Landed The Aircraft In Umunaeri Is From My Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.