Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Near Death Experiences - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Near Death Experiences (676 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / Nysc Camp Experiences ( Episode 6 ) / Nysc Camp Experiences (episode 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Near Death Experiences by Welete(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2016
Hello reader, good to have you here. Have you ever had a near-death experience? Say, you slept and when trying to wake up you find it difficult, only to see yourself walking in the midst of people asking for help. That is just an example. If you have had a near death experience maybe you would like to share such with us in the comment area after reading the post.
They say death is passing in-between a doorway from the physical to the spiritual, but have you ever been in between that doorway? Have you passed through the doorway only to find yourself lucky that the door was still wide open giving you the opportunity to walk back through it to the living? If so, you have had a near death experience. Actually, everybody as had a near death experience, it just matters how serious yours was. When we sneeze, it is said that our entire body system shuts down at that moment (including your heart), but it is so fast that we don't realize it. So, when next you sneeze, say 'Hi' to the spirit world and return back to the living immediately.
I will be telling you about some near death experiences I have had and witnessed other people have so sit tight.
This happened while I was in high school. A day after our resumption which was a Sunday, (for your knowledge it was a bonding school) during our leisure time, as a sleeper that I was, I felt tired and decided to take a short nap before heading for lunch. I slept well enough but when it was time to get up, damn was it difficult. It was like I was trapped in my own body.
continue reading at http://topicslog..com.ng/2016/04/near-death-experiences.html

(1) (Reply)

Can U Do This??? / More Of Faith, Less Of Worry / My Experience As A Welder (complete Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.