Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fasting Cures Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fasting Cures Disease (2942 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Blackseed Successfully Cures Diabetes / ZMapp - The Experimental Ebola Drug - Cures American Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting Cures Disease by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
A friends told me about fasting,as in going for a few days without food, Its very hard drinking water all day for 2 weeks but when you finish your body will feel great. I tried it for 10 days and my tummy aches are gone, and I didn't feel any menstrual cramps this month, I stopped my fast 3 days ago.

Apparently when you fast you body rests from digesting food every minute so the other organs get more blood supply for those 2 weeks or a month or whatever you choose, so tissues are healed well, all sorts of tumors and cysts in the body are dissolved.
They say even animals, when wounded stop eating until they heal so I don't know might be true, but for me I like junk food a lot and it makes me sick with headaches and things, so right now I feel great.
thought it might help anybody feeling a bit sluggish, headaches etc
Re: Fasting Cures Disease by modes45(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
Yes fasting cures sickness if you know how to apply it
Re: Fasting Cures Disease by MyPeace(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2009
modes45:

Yes fasting cures sickness if you know how to apply it

how do one apply it rightly?

yes l believe the poster, l feel great whenever l fast, but l drink only water, l dont do dry fast.
Re: Fasting Cures Disease by modes45(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2009
Yes the poster is correct. You don't need dry fasting if you are sick. Fasting with water intake cures sicknesses but for it to be effective it must be regulated base on the type of sickness in question. You need to know the kind of fruit(s) to take when fasting also. Sometimes you fast and drink water, also you add fruit eating. This is called fruit fasting. This is where the power of fasting to cure sicknesses come into full play but sometimes you need to know the kind of fruits to eat depending on the sickness.
How you close your fasting also matters alot. Do you close it eating refined food like polished rice, meat or meat pie, solid food, etc. All this has to come into play when you talk of fasting to cure illness. Or do you use vegetable to close your fasting. If you have Ulcer you don't need to fast. All you need to do is drink enough water and eat some recommended fruits or vegetable. That is all but one who thinks you will fast for all sickness will go into fasting and maybe increase the Ulcer.

Cancer that is regarded as incurable sickness can bow to the power of regulated fasting with proper diet. When you go to a Physician and tell him you have headeche, and he prescribe Panadol for you. He will give you directives on how to take the Panadol so that it will work effectively, Abi. This is what i mean by if you know how to apply it. Take note we are not talking of religeous fasting here.

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Has Bad Fats, Try Mackerel / Health Risk And Benefits Of Masturbation / Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.