Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Revive Capsule For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revive Capsule For Men (6889 Views)

Chitosan Capsule For Ulcer Patients... (6500).. / Tasly Body Fitness Massager ₦540,000 / KEDI REVIVE - The Ultimate Solution To Your LIBIDO Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revive Capsule For Men by BNMA(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BELOW CHALLENGES ?
Poor Sexual Drive (Poor Libido) - the psychic energy or instinctual drive associated with sexual desire, pleasure, or creativity. it may also refer to unwillingness to copulate on the part of a male.

Low Sperm Count (azoospermia) - absence of spermatozoa in the semen, or failure of formation of spermatozoa with resultant infertility.

Premature Ejaculation - Premature ejaculation occurs when male sexual climax (orgasm) occurs before a man wishes it or too quickly during intercourse to satisfy his partner.

There are several reasons why a man may ejaculate prematurely. For some men, the cause is due to an innate reflex or psychological predisposition of the nervous system. Sometimes it can be caused by certain drugs, such as non-prescription cold medications. Psychological factors, such as stress, fear, or guilt can also play a role. Examples of psychological factors include guilt that the sexual activity is wrong or sinful, fear of getting caught, or stress from problems at work or home.

In general, symptoms are when a male reaches climax in less than two minutes or when it occurs before the male or couple want it to occur.

Weak Sexual Organ, and all other sexual function related problems.
All You need is Revive, its all in one pack, no side effects, affordable.
If you are in Abuja contact Mr Ben on 08076879671, and a pack of 10capsules is N4,000 or the pack of 30 for 11,000.

Re: Revive Capsule For Men by Vongsama(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
How long before am completely rid of the shame?
Mehn I dey pour before I enter sef. When I compose n take ma mind off, I dey fit do 5seconds. When I try do alcohol n tramol combo, na that time I dey do 16seconds.
(A cry for help)
Re: Revive Capsule For Men by BNMA(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
@ Vongsama, Cry no more Get Re-vive and you will shout of joy in the morning
Re: Revive Capsule For Men by Disasterman2: 4:03pm On May 06, 2016
Though more and more people taking these irregularly but it has negative impact on body and mind.
Re: Revive Capsule For Men by Foyslaamdinf: 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
Disasterman2:
Though more and more people taking these irregularly but it has negative impact on body and mind.
I also think so mate but people are tasking it for best sexual pleasure. I think they should findout another way.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Genotype? / Abuja To Stage Walk Against Autism / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.