Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nissan Vannette - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Vannette (521 Views)

A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Nissan's Intelligent Rearview Mirror Gives Drivers An Extra Set Of Eyes / I Need Help With My Nissian Vannette Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Vannette by yhemisie(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
I need a fairly used nissan vannete for the running of my food business does anyone have an idea Please send pictures and price to yhemisie12@gmail.com
Re: Nissan Vannette by AutoJoshNG: 4:58pm On May 06, 2016
yhemisie:
I need a fairly used nissan vannete for the running of my food business does anyone have an idea Please send pictures and price to yhemisie12@gmail.com

Hello Yhemisie,

Just thought to notify you of the constant disturbance by the Local Government guys because such buses are required to be licensed by them. About N30,000 per annum. You may want to settle for something more like a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey if you don't want to add those guys to the Police and Road Safety routine checks.

Autojoshng

(1) (Reply)

Owner's Manual For Mitsubishi Pajero 2004 Petrol / Iveco 35- 10 . Please Any Info On Performance And Parts In Lagos / London Set To Ban Diesel Cars To Meet Air Pollution Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.