Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing (566 Views)

Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / 2016 Budget Crisis: Why Nigerians Should Not Blame Buhari – Gbajabiamila / The 2016 Budget: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing by nairalandaddict: 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
The face-off between the National Assembly and the Executive over the 2016 budget came to an end with the signing of it into law by President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday.

President Buhari signed 2016 Budget into Law in Statehouse on 6th May 2016.

The budget was signed at a brief ceremony held inside the President’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

But, the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udo Udoma, while briefing correspondents after the Budget was signed said it would be impossible to achieve its full implementation.
However, see four important things Buhari said during 2016 budget signing:

“This government is like no other. We are absolutely committed to changing the structure of the Nigerian economy once and for all” -PMB

“I can’t promise that it will be an easy journey, but can assure this govt you have freely elected will work with honesty & dedication” -PMB

“I commend the sacrifice, resilience, toughness of all Nigerians, who have continued to have hope and confidence of a great future” -PMB

“Living in the State House does not alienate me from your daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pains” -PMB

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/metro/four-important-things-buhari-said-2016-budget-signing/
Re: Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing by ourkobo: 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
I dey come
Re: Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing by MissShakara: 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
Let's hope things will start moving cos the country has remained stagnant for too long.

1 Like

Re: Four Important Things Buhari Said During 2016 Budget Signing by seunlayi(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2016
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Users / Heavy Flooding At Unizik Juction, Awka Anambta State. / Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.