Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (206356 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

I didn't study you for ten years, your posts over ten years. Nope i didn't have a meltdown over that, i had a meltdown over personal stuffs I was going through and i needed someone to share it with but you never cared thought it had to do with you but it was i that needed someone to speak to, so i decided to employ the tactic to get you back so we could talk because i needed someone to talk to but still ended up with nothing happening. I remember you making fun of me that i was lonely and had no one to talk to. Don't mix it up.

Which had more to do with you than me if we are to be honest about it, plus you do know i needed someone to talk to given all I was going through at the time. Though you never asked which I was hoping you do despite the cues i gave so it doesn't seem I am dropping them on you. Me being needy has very little to do with me but more with the circumstance and you. So far, you the only female that has said so to me. At least spoken with other females and i never came across that way to them.

You always tend to shift things to other people rather than look at it if it isn't from you. First you shifted I to be extremely needy, then shifted the 50calls to being a norm for naija guys, keep shifting it onto other people.

I don't have autism, i just see things people don't see and sooner than later the truth will come out. It always does.

I know it's a saying but it still is wrong especially in the manner at which he said it. A good person who has the fear of God in her heart of his heart will never want someone to say such to herself or himself. I repeat again, if you light up his life, does that mean his life was in darkness before he met you where did he put his God? Why does it come across in a way that looks as tho he is worshipping your presence in his life? It's a sick thing for anyone to tolerate such being said to his/her person.

God is the creator of everyone, no one should say or feel like the sun in anyones life and such person must do well to correct such mentality else a terrible obssession is on the way. That can never be a healthy relationship.

When i referenced panties, i was referring to the sod guy whom they were making a jab on about him washing your panties. I found that very distasteful more so that i know you can never subject yourself to such charade even as you try to pass it off as 'joke'. I remember someone making a joke of you being stupid and you quickly called him to ask if he is okay? But there you are laughing over another dude being made fun of washing your panties and telling him not to mind them.
Lool we'll just agree to disagree. Still get checked out for ASD though.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Read up on autism and the sort of people diagnosed with it.. It has to do with them having older parents, family history of them having the condition and genetic factor.

So when i say so about people, how does that relate to their parents or genetics or running in the family? Please tell me the similarities between the two.
Me telling you to check if you have autism wasn't me trying to insult you or your parents, I still think you should get checked out, but I'm not trying insult you, if anything I'm trying to help, if you can tell people they're demons and should go checked out you should have no problem being told about yourself too.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool we'll just agree to disagree. Still get checked out for ASD though.

Once again you dismissed my own points and left me to concede with your own point of having autism. You know funny thing about this claim of yours is this,all the educational institutions I went to, i was always put forward to a leadership position. If i failed in communications, or bad in communications, why will they put me forward to lead them? Even by people who were just caretakers of the hostel, she herself said i will make a good leader. Right from high school.

Then you sit all the way across the Atlantic ocean forming psychologist. What i say about you is fact, go check it out. You never just want to see or understand what i say.

Have a good day.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Me telling you to check if you have autism wasn't me trying to insult you or your parents, I still think you should get checked out, but I'm not trying insult you, if anything I'm trying to help, if you can tell people they're demons and should go checked out you should have no problem being told about yourself too.

I have answered you on my previous posts. Yes i do hope people go check themselves out, if Nigeria had a place i could go do so and you were ready to pay for it, why not? More than happy to do so.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Once again you dismissed my own points and left me to concede with your own point of having autism. You know funny thing about this claim of yours is this,all the educational institutions I went to, i was always put forward to a leadership position. If i failed in communications, or bad in communications, why will they put me forward to lead them? Even by people who were just caretakers of the hostel, she herself said i will make a good leader. Right from high school.

Then you sit all the way across the Atlantic ocean forming psychologist. What i say about you is fact, go check it out. You never just want to see or understand what i say.

Have a good day.
Lool sure

Thanks, you too
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

I have answered you on my previous posts. Yes i do hope people go check themselves out, if Nigeria had a place i could go do so and you were ready to pay for it, why not? More than happy to do so.
Lol gladly
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol gladly

We don't have such facilities in Nigeria, to the best of my knowledge. If it then happens i don't have autism, jokes on you i was right the whole time. You should be the one to go check yourself out, spiritually.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sod09(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
See stalking and obsession shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

We don't have such facilities in Nigeria, to the best of my knowledge. If it then happens i don't have autism, jokes on you i was right the whole time. You should be the one to go check yourself out, spiritually.
If you don't have it no biggie, it's not a competition about being right or wrong, just saying you should get checked to confirm. Sure I don't have a problem with that
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:
Lool no not this time, I approached him this time because he was chasing my friend and derailing one thread
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sod09(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool no not this time, I approached him this time because he was chasing my friend and derailing one thread
he got me involved...
Like what's my own
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:

Enlighten,when and where did i do the above?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

How do I get with this poco sef?

Need me some choco in my life.
Lool this guy

@Antibrutus

Your attention here is needed grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:
he got me involved...
Like what's my own
True, fair enough
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:
he got me involved...
Like what's my own

If i wanted to get you involved,would have mentioned your moniker in full,wouldn't have at all if she knew what i was referring to.

Busy body. We have seen you.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool this guy

@Antibrutus

Nawa o.
This my handle is making me miss a lot.
This guy no dey tire!!! Ahnahn!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nawa o.
This my handle is making me miss a lot.
This guy no dey tire!!! Ahnahn!
Lol nah not the other one, Cannicus wants you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol nah not the other one, Cannicus wants you cheesy

Hahaha. I don't want no drama again biko grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sod09(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

If i wanted to get you involved,would have mentioned your moniker in full,wouldn't have at all if she knew what i was referring to.

Busy body. We have seen you.
I know you have ish with her, tell her straight up stop making reference to what others said.
The guy that said something about sun of his life and the mumu grin fellow that said I washed her panties were both joking common sense should tell you.
Why are you taking it serious on her behalf or what point are you trying to prove
I'm enjoying the convo though

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:
I know you have ish with her, tell her straight up stop making reference to what others said.
The guy that said something about sun of his life and the mumu grin fellow that said I washed her panties were both joking common sense should tell you.
Why are you taking it serious on her behalf or what point are you trying to prove
Lol gbam
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahaha. I don't want no drama again biko grin

I don't do dramas dear.

I feature in action movies only.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool this guy

@Antibrutus

Thanks sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

I don't do dramas dear.

LOL. Nice 'pun' wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

Thanks sweetie kiss
kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

I don't do dramas dear.

Lol ode
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Nice 'pun' wink

Come star with me.

It promises to be a blockbuster.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol ode

grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

Come star with me.
It promises to be a blockbuster.

Nah, I am not that chick... embarassed
It's not my forte.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nah, I am not that chick... embarassed
It's not my forte.

I'm not what you think I am.

You won't know till you try.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:

I was waiting for her to reply you, as i can see she too failed to grab my point or chooses not to grab it.

I know it's a joke, question is, can she subject herself to such joke? It being a joke isn't the issue, to whom it is done to, can she tolerate such? Moreover why will she relish that sort of joke that she herself can't take. Notice hoe she hasn't countered me that she can equally do same?

No the other dude talking about sun wasn't joking, and for you to grab what i was driving at perhaps you go back and read the post earlier.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Just occurred to me, were you discussing me stalking and obsessing over you offline to people?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sod09(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cannicus:

Thanks sweetie kiss
i hope you not joking b4 someone use it against you
just wait for it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (170) (Reply)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.