Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (187266 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Just occurred to me, were you discussing me stalking and obsessing over you offline to people?
If I've discussed it, it's not something I brought up, it's something they've seen on the forum, so only what was on the forum
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

If I've discussed it, it's not something I brought up, it's something they've seen on the forum, so only what was on the forum

Okay.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
sod09:
i hope you not joking b4 someone use it against you
just wait for it grin grin grin

Hahahaha!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by cogsej06(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
I myt find my wife here, so I am tempted to comment. Would appreciate any Edo lady, fair in complexion, age BTW 24-27yrs, Abuja/Kaduna based. Serious minded n ready for marriage ( whatsapp 09093081928) Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Just one name and he's hyperventilating. After calling you so many derogatory names. grin

Before them ban us for derailing. Hehehe

Naso them dey do o. That was how that brother did his own, when I decided to respond, he remembered people are after him.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Naso them dey do o. That was how that brother did his own, when I decided to respond, he remembered people are after him.

Stop deflecting.

Shey you are not a demon? Or you are a demon and you are looking for who to take down with you ba?

Let's leave it at those who have met God or not and let's see.

I hope everyone can see the evil that you are. You keep mentioning the brother, when you wrte told to swear that you weren't passing subs at him, you quietly dodged the request and went on to other things until the guy went to extreme measures.

Me I won't even say anything to you, I know Gods judgement will be swift on you...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Babe, I never expected this crazy reaction from him I swear. This thing is funny lmao. grin

Their emotional blackmail game is good, especially that brother lol.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Did you also ask him to swear when he was telling lies? I wasn't subbing him them, lucky him. But he dare not try same nonsense again. You see how long it took me to mention your name? Na your face fit follow next.

Aguia:

Stop deflecting.

Shey you are not a demon? Or you are a demon and you are looking for who to take down with you ba?

Let's leave it at those who have met God or not and let's see.

I hope everyone can see the evil that you are. You keep mentioning the brother, when you wrte told to swear that you weren't passing subs at him, you quietly dodged the request and went on to other things until the guy went to extreme measures.

Me I won't even say anything to you, I know Gods judgement will be swift on you...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe, I never expected this crazy reaction from him I swear. This thing is funny lmao. grin

Their emotional blackmail game is good, especially that brother lol.

LOL, I expected it.
They have a way of thinking they are the only ones good at smear campaign.

See how long he has been following me all around NL with insults. Is this guy okay at all?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, I expected it.

See how long he has been following me all around NL with insults. Is this guy okay at all?

smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Did you also ask him to swear when he was telling lies? I wasn't subbing him them, lucky him. But he dare not try same nonsense again. You see how long it took me to mention your name? Na your face fit follow next.

smiley let me just jejely make sure I'm still following you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I dare you post the face too.whats stopping you? Post the face!

Took long.to mention my name or that was what you wanted to do? You think you can intimidate me? You? I laugh.

Despite all you have done, all that he told me about yourself i haven't said one thing to you but to go seek God out,i am even doing it up till now to see if there is something that will be worthwhile from it all but instead you are trying to form cruel Smh

You think if i want to do cruel I no get enough people for that? Those ones ruin peoples lives for sport what will it cost me? Nothing! But i have met God himself that can sort your issues but you are here forming tough girl? You know what your life will turn out like for the following months? Something before you did i have been told,you then think everything i have done is out of God's plan?

It's so clear, if you don't go seek God, and the place i have talked about, your life will be an example to all on NL. Keep fighting for the rep that means nothing on nairaland. Think sef, will i be stupid enough to have done all of that if i wasn't sure God Himslef is here on earth? Who would do such a stupid thing or keep daring you to press further?

But you are welcome to test God. All me i will remind God is this, you kept me here, give me my vengeance.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, I expected it.

No my dear, he's heavily possessed and the bad news is, he doesn't know. grin

Thegamingorca:

smiley let me just jejely make sure I'm still following you
You just too like drama. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
I can imagine the conversation...
Two mental cases.

I will do it in my own time.
Just like you didn't expect this. I know your heartbeat be thumping now... grin

Aguia:

Took long.to mention my name or that was what you wanted to do? You think you can intimidate me? You? I laugh.

Despite all you have done, all that he told me about yourself i haven't said one thing to you but to go seek God out,i am even doing it up till now to see if there is something that will be worthwhile from it all but instead you are trying to form cruel Smh

You think if i want to do cruel I no get enough people for that? Those ones ruin peoples lives for sport what will it cost me? Nothing! But i have met God himself that can sort your issues but you are here forming tough girl? You know what your life will turn out like for the following months? Something before you did i have been told,you then think everything i have done is out of God's plan?

It's so clear, if you don't go seek God, and the place i have talked about, your life will be an example to all on NL. Keep fighting for the rep that means nothing on nairaland. Think sef, will i be stupid enough to have done all of that if i wasn't sure God Himslef is here on earth? Who would do such a stupid thing or keep daring you to press further?

But you are welcome to test God. All me i will remind God is this, you kept me here, give me my vengeance.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:

This one na mental problem o. Nothing spiritual about this ahbeg
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:

grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You are terrible liar, he accused you of subbing him first and told you to swear otherwise but you refused but dodged the question. It was after then he came back with the false claims which i readily believe because you had refused to own up to it but play a fast psyche game on him.

I still remember that day very well, it was why i even believed him hence why i could see you weren't straightforward. On top that, you have even gone around to smear me accusing me of demanding someones sextape when i didn't do so

Dp.ypu think i am smearing you or i want you to change? All this your dick sucking, men should wash ladies panties and the personal shit i was told about you that only God himself can cure,you think i have nothing to think about my own life than to be smearing you up and down? See what you did to that guy irrespective of him being a liar, i am sure,was wrong. And given all have observed about you,you are doomed if you for seek God out. It was why i avoided you from the beginning.

With this one you have done?, i assure you, your time is fast running up.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I can imagine the conversation...
Two mental cases.

I will do it in my own time.
Just like you didn't expect this. I know your heartbeat be thumping now... grin

My heartbeat thumping? Well at least we can all agree as you have also, that you are possessed. That is more than clear to everybody now.

Whether i say the truth about I meeting God Himself, let's find out. I am only repeating all these posts should anything happen to you, i am not responsible for it.

Everybody is my witness...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

You are terrible liar, he accused you of subbing him first and told you to swear otherwise but you refused but dodged the question. It was after then he came back with the false claims which i readily believe because you had refused to own up to it but play a fast psyche game on him.

I still remember that day very well, it was why i even believed him hence why i could see you weren't straightforward. On top that, you have even gone around to smear me accusing me of demanding someones sextape when i didn't do so

Dp.ypu think i am smearing you or i want you to change? All this your dick sucking, men should wash ladies panties and the personal shit i was told about you that only God himself can cure,you think i have nothing to think about my own life than to be smearing you up and down? See what you did to that guy irrespective of him being a liar, i am sure,was wrong. And given all have observed about you,you are doomed if you for seek God out. It was why i avoided you from the beginning.

Aguia:

My heartbeat thumping? Well at least we can all agree as you have also, that you are possessed. That is more than clear to everybody now.

Whether i say the truth about I meeting God Himself, let's find out. I am only repeating all these posts should anything happen to you, i am not responsible for it.

Everybody is my witness...

grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:

Is it you who sell your naked body for money that is calling me possessed or that have swallowed the sperm of men and termed it electricity?

Madam, you just like her is also possessed. We will see what you all will end up like.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

I really know nothing about what's going on. And I know from this post that the story long well well grin

But ask yourself, Why you always the one in this situation? Why are you the one that got derogatory info on poca grin why are you always this sloppy?

Before you blame God and ask him to retaliate, ask him why someoneelse was not in your position?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

Is it you who sell your naked body for money that is calling me possessed or that have swallowed the sperm of men and termed it electricity?

Madam, you just like her is also possessed. We will see what you all will end up like.

See the mess stalking ppl has cost you... why can't you just stop
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I really know nothing about what's going on. And I know from this post that the story long well well grin

But ask yourself, Why you always the one in this situation? Why are you the one that got derogatory info on poca grin why are you always this sloppy?

Before you blame God and ask him to retaliate, ask him why someoneelse was not in your position?

Because you think, this position i am in is bad. God Himself said, everyone will get to know He is here on earth before this year runs out. I swear, if i wasn't supposed to be in this situation, i wouldn't be here.

She is just a tool but she will hate herself, i have seen various cases, it ended up badly for them. That's why i say you have to be very careful of the friends you pick, somebody like poco is a bad person to the core. All that sweet something is pure lie. I have seen it a dozen times. Wives? Sisters? Mother's? It's all lie. They ruin the lives of men. I was only bold enough to challenge her because i have met God.

I could also say why will Jesus son of God been crucified in that manner? I then cut my blood to swear on top the truth of it for Blackhawk,does that sound like someone who isn't sure of what he is talking about? The girl is possessed and she knows it but i think she knows she is doomed.she will be an example to all of NL that i have been saying the truth all these while.

I am not blaming God oh, i am saying he will fight for me so that whatever happens, it was God's doing not mine. What still is hard to figure to most people is this,they don't believe it's God Himself hence the reason why they think i am insane. But poco has put her soul to the test.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

See the mess stalking ppl has cost you... why can't you just stop

I didn't stalk her, she told me of her own accord. I then tell them the truth based on the consequences.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

This one na mental problem o. Nothing spiritual about this ahbeg
I believe there are plenty demons in his head too. grin

Baba leave me alone oh, no be me turn you to mental case abeg. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:
I believe there are plenty demons in his head too. grin

Baba leave me alone oh, no be me turn you to mental case abeg. grin

Demons wey dey the guy body na legion.

LOL @ leave me.
You no even get strength for wahala.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Demons wey dey the guy body na legion.

LOL @ leave me.
You no even get strength for wahala.
Poco I no get strength, I don laugh all the strength away I no fit shout. grin All his funny epistles. Mumsy dey see vision too e dey for the family. grin

I just love the way you did this, he never saw it coming, see his demons manifesting. I cover all of us with the blood of Jesus! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Poco I no get strength, I don laugh all the strength away I no fit shout. grin All his funny epistles. Mumsy dey see vision too e dey for the family. grin

I just love the way you did this, he never saw it coming, see his demons manifesting. I cover all of us with the blood of Jesus! grin

He won't see the others coming either.
He has gone to deactivate the moniker...

How is work? When is the session ending?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He deactivated? Baba cannot take even half of what he gives oh. grin But he'll be back lol. He'll say God specifically told him to return to nairaland. cheesy grin

Sweetheart, work is stressful oh, I'm just setting questions upandan. We'll be vacating April 12th.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You should be more worried what's coming to you. You have nothing else.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

First you termed me mad, I replied you, then went on to lie about something I didn't do. And began smearing my name unprovoked. I let you be I wasn't speaking to you oh but to someone else, I then gave you back your coin you then are pained? Did I force you to admit that you are possessed?

You are then bringing your mother's womb to justify what? Bring out the place I called out your mom's womb you liar!

See me I am not even bothered because you are a tool and an example that God is here on earth.

Do not forget, I never posted any of your personal details before you did mine. Let's be clear on that. Once again, you struck with the personal stuff I never did. So whatever happens was your doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.