Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188132 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Hmmmm...okay. So you are vindictive..lol. Wow...
You give an "eye for an eye".....
See....I'm trying to understand who you are....cause you seem to be very hyped-up.
So do you have any male friends on Nairaland?

if you say sogrin

I have, Just one, oh OK got two of them, one of them is based in your country at the moment
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

if you say sogrin

I have, Just one, oh OK got two of them, one of them is based in your country at the moment

Oh okay....are you ever planning to come to the U.S.?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

My motives is totally out of the world.

Trust me you gonna fail ,grin

well OK, am trying to build on a solid friendship on Nairaland, for a reason, so I basically try to be On some few threads to see how I can pick friends there and also try to see if they can relate with me
....But my motives are just basically for ,hmm please I can't tell you that here, sorry

Well can I tell you what I thought it was?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Ok.....
So why do you feel like you can't really be your "real" self on this website?

See everybody are on packaging here, most especially my people, every living person here is on packaging, which means fake selfgrin

You don't expect me to be my real self when they are deceiving people. So I do same to them. ..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Well can I tell you what I thought it was?
oh yeah, listeninggrin maybe Green paper, or somethinggrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

See everybody are on packaging here, most especially my people, every living person here is on packaging, which means fake selfgrin

You don't expect me to be my real self when they are deceiving people. So I do same to them. ..

Wow...interesting comment.
See I appreciate your "honesty" in being a fake person...living a fake life on N.L.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Oh okay....are you ever planning to come to the U.S.?
grin
It all decisions, at the moment i don't have such plan, but I can havw it in some days time...

The mind changes you know, but to be sincere everybody loves togrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Wow...interesting comment.
See I appreciate your "honesty" in being a fake person...living a fake life on N.L.

you are welcomegrin more questions cominggrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

oh yeah, listeninggrin maybe Green paper, or somethinggrin

Yes....I did think that.
See my experience on N.L. has been quite an interesting ride...
I've had guys ask for money, want to marry for Green-card purposes, want to have me purchase items for them, pretend to be my "friend" in order to swoop in and do the Romance online "scam" etc..
Actually only (1) guy was honest about what he wanted....and although it sucks...I can't be angry with him.
There was no deception on his part.....in that aspect...but of course I said "no".
I find it hilarious when a guy meets you on Monday, is "in love" by Wednesday and wants to get married by Friday.....lol.
Does that even make sense?

I think many guys believe a woman's desperate if she hasn't married..by a certain age.
But in my country, that isn't a life/death issue.
People may get concerned or may try to help out...but they don't start demeaning folks about it.

So with how things are faring in Nigeria in today's society, I know young men and older men want to desperately leave by any means necessary...so if that means marrying an older "Oyinbo", "Oyibo", or an "Akata" then he will do so...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

grin
It all decisions, at the moment i don't have such plan, but I can havw it in some days time...

The mind changes you know, but to be sincere everybody loves togrin

Yes it does...but there's such a thing as a conscience....
If you want to get to the U.S., then do so legally...

But you know what boils my blood?
It's deception....a liar in any form...a manipulator or user....gigolos who play games.
See I can't get with that....
When I see folks doing that, then I have to pray to NOT have a vindictive spirit, try to make amends as best as possible, and then move on..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes....I did think that.
I've had guys ask for money, want to marry for Green-card purposes, want to have me purchase items for them, pretend to be my "friend" in order to swoop in and do the Romance online "scam" etc..
Actually only (1) guy was honest about what he wanted....and although it sucks...I can't be angry with him.
There was no deception on his part.....in that aspect.
I find it hilarious when a guy meets you on Monday, is "in love" by Wednesday and wants to get married by Friday.....lol.

I think many guys believe a woman's desperate if she hasn't married..by a certain age.
People may get concerned or may try to help out...but they don't start demeaning folks about it.

oh it no new thing to me, sometimes when I get to meet new ladies especially foreigners, they always sound this warning note to megrin

I just simply tell them why I want to be friends with her, very simple.

Then again scamming have really eaten up majority of African youths precisely Nigerians..

But am trying my best to see how I can help my friends who are directly involved or indirectly involved...

See I would have been a scarmer too, but then again it choice... life is to short to waste it...

I just hope when my plans are concluded, definitely I will directly get them involved in it.. Just hoping sha

majority of my female friends have been scammed...Well now you have been educated as a result of, maybe you have been scammed too..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes it does...but there's such a thing as a conscience....
If you want to get to the U.S., then do so legally...

But you know what boils my blood?
It's deception....a liar in any form...a manipulator or user....gigolos who play games.
See I can't get with that....
When I see folks doing that, then I have to pray to NOT have a vindictive spirit, try to make amends as best as possible, and then move on..

nice! you have spoken very wellgrin

more sense fall on you jaregrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes....I did think that.
There was no deception on his part.....in that aspect...but of course I said "no".

So with how things are faring in Nigeria in today's society, I know young men and older men want to desperately leave by any means necessary...so if that means marrying an older "Oyinbo", "Oyibo", or an "Akata" then he will do so...

so did you helped this guy who was honest to you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

oh it no new thing to me, sometimes when I get to meet new ladies especially foreigners, they always sound this warning note to megrin

I just simply tell them why I want to be friends with her, very simple.

Then again scamming have really eaten up majority of African youths precisely Nigerians..

But am trying my best to see how I can help my friends who are directly involved or indirectly involved...

See I would have been a scarmer too, but then again it choice... life is to short to waste it...

I just hope when my plans are concluded, definitely I will directly get them involved in it.. Just hoping sha

majority of my female friends have been scammed...Well now you have been educated as a result of, maybe you have been scammed too..

Well see....that's the thing. I am trying to be cautious.....
I also notice that women try to compete with one another for a brother who's probably married anyhow...
Women don't support each other....
See, I am real and raw...I don't deceive.
Perhaps that intimidates people...but see I've had some life experiences that have built me up.
I deal with people honestly and plainly....
Sadly, that's not the case for other people.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

so did you helped this guy who was honest to you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

I tried to give him alternatives....(he wouldn't accept them). It was marry only....and he claimed he would never leave....lol.
See...I'm not gonna marry a guy..so he can be married for two or the three year minimum, and then divorce me so he can bring his wife, children and extended family over...
I would be a completely and utterly desperate, fool....which I am not.
Nigerian guys are so smooth....with their words...only Jamaicans can compete on that level...
But desperate times call for desperate measures...and a man will say anything to get his mission accomplished...

very very true...

I have one question to ask, but I can't ask you that now....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Well see....that's the thing. I am trying to be cautious.....
I also notice that women try to compete with one another for a brother who's probably married anyhow...
Women don't support each other....
See, I am real and raw...I don't deceive.
Perhaps that intimidates people...but see I've had some life experiences that have built me up.
I deal with people honestly and plainly....
Sadly, that's not the case for other people.

well well, such is life for you....

come oo, I dey get yansh pain now oo, been seating my ass on the floor for sometime now, need to lay down on my bed....

so what your next question
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

very very true...

I have one question to ask, but I can't ask you that now....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

well well, such is life for you....

come oo, I dey get yansh pain now oo, been seating my ass on the floor for sometime now, need to lay down on my bed....

so what your next question

Yes...such is life for me...
It's unfortunate for real....
But life must go on....

So why have you chosen to "follow" me?
I like to ask folks that question....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes...such is life for me...
It's unfortunate for real....
But life must go on....

So why have you chosen to "follow" me?
I like to ask folks that question....

exactly!

oh very simple question to answer!

Well because you not gullible or crook either...

At least I can bet my ass you not going to lie any day anytime... Then again like I said I have plans /motives toogrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mobilia:

Ok...
Let me say this about that man.
Although it's been a minute since I've spoken with him and I think he exaggerated the truth at times and I don't agree with many of his points-of-view, he wasn't an overall bad guy. I saw some goodness in that man...and he is a fully grown man....no doubt.
I don't know if he is married or not...he said he wasn't....but I can't confirm that.
Over the course of my being a member of Nairaland from December 2016, I have spoken with him several times over the phone...and he is the only one (on Nairaland) to this day that I've seen on a video-call.
He even advised me repeatedly to be very careful on the site!
He is the only guy who has actually spoken to my dad on the phone.....so I thought enough of him to allow him a chance to do so.
Not saying he is or was perfect BUT, I think desperate times have called for desperate measures....

oh OK, like you allow him do what he has In mind! And hmm wait you allow him what

This ur dad, I wonder what he looks like and how he speaksgrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

exactly!

oh very simple question to answer!

Well because you not gullible or crook either...

At least I can bet my ass you not going to lie any day anytime... Then again like I said I have plans /motives toogrin

Please excuse my abrupt exit. If I disappear again, please forgive me.
Absolutely...I am neither gullible nor a crook.
My brother, I have my Creator to answer to.
Well I'm sure your other "foreign" friends can hook you up wink
I'm sure your plans will go as smoothly as you desire.
Marty my brother, you can not "outsmart me"... smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Martin0:

oh OK, like you allow him do what he has In mind! And hmm wait you allow him what

This ur dad, I wonder what he looks like and how he speaksgrin

Brother,
You need to put the poison down a.k.a (alcohol) and elevate your mind from low-level thinking.
Come on'....you're a Nigerian. You are much more brilliant than you portray yourself.
I wasn't speaking of anything sexual.
What I was meaning was that I fiercely guard my family....I don't let everyone in. I'm very protective.
So me allowing my N.L. friend to speak to my dad, was a huge thing.

Ok..so my dad looks like a typical Igbo man..with the ever popular "Igbo" forehead..and he speaks and sounds like a Nigerian.
He says "militree", "necessry", "watah", "fathah"
Instead of
1) military
2) necessary
3) water
4) father

How's that for you cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mobilia:

Brother,
You need to put the poison down a.k.a (alcohol) and elevate your mind from low-level thinking.
Come on'....you're a Nigerian. You are much more brilliant than you portray yourself.
I wasn't speaking of anything sexual.
What I was meaning was that I fiercely guard my family....I don't let everyone in. I'm very protective.
So me allowing my N.L. friend to speak to my dad, was a huge thing.

Ok..so my dad looks like a typical Igbo man..with the ever popular "Igbo" forehead..and he speaks and sounds like a Nigerian.
He says "militree", "necessry", "watah", "fathah"
Instead of
1) military
2) necessary
3) water
4) father

How's that for you cheesy

no no no, I wasn't thinking of any act of sexual communication either!

oh OK it always good to protect our families,! that good of you! I mean excellently goodgrin

*bravo *whatever that means!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mobilia:

Please excuse my abrupt exit. If I disappear again, please forgive me.
Absolutely...I am neither gullible nor a crook.
My brother, I have my Creator to answer to.
Well I'm sure your other "foreign" friends can hook you up wink
I'm sure your plans will go as smoothly as you desire.
Marty my brother, you can not "outsmart me"... smiley

no wahalagrin you can change and become gullible or crook one daygrin but for now I will give you thatgrin well it a pleasure to meet you once again!

what kinda hook up do you mean
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Martin0:

no no no, I wasn't thinking of any act of sexual communication either!

oh OK it always good to protect our families,! that good of you! I mean excellently goodgrin

*bravo *whatever that means!

How you dey my brother?
You know I was thinking after I wrote that...that I just might have misunderstood what you were saying...and I was obviously embarassed
Please forgive me for that..
I didn't understand what you were trying to say...

Umm in terms of the hook-up thing, oh I was just saying that you have "plans/motives" so since you have some "foreign" friends, perhaps something will go well with you. Hope it's not illegal or anything.
Cause I was gonna ask if you were a "Yahoo" boy....but then I thought maybe you are an "Area" boy.....
Bet you didn't know that I knew what those two terms meant..lol.
Research...research and more research.

Anyhow, I wanted to ask you about your threads on "marriage" and why you create them? What's a very young guy knowing about marriage? Or perhaps you are a husband.....which would be nice cause it would help you mature quicker.
Also you had one thread...which honestly...a young "businessman" such as yourself...shouldn't have up there! That picture....smh.... lipsrsealed
It's not a good look for you, you know.....
Take care
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by N0favors: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Saff
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Saff(f): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2018
N0favors:
Saff
hey
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by N0favors: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
hey
Can't remember what I wanted to say
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Martin0,
Brother, let me just go ahead and end any further communication with you.
You don't even need to reply me.
Thanks for your time in answering my questions.
May you find what you are searching for.
Be blessed...

Miss Mo.bilia
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Martin0:

i strongly disagree with you sir,dont generalise your comment on all of us being fake, i am proudly 9ja, if u are a fake am not.thanks
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
gees101:
i strongly disagree with you sir,dont generalise your comment on all of us being fake, i am proudly 9ja, if u are a fake am not.thanks

Haha.....really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.