Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] (15497 Views)

Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2016
Lol
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
At the end you die!!!!
its suicidal to become a soldier in Nigeria
cuz the government don't give a damn about those khaki-wearing niggas out there in the battlefield
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 10:58pm On May 06, 2016
Boss, Good or Bad cheesy
OurSchoolNews:
Mehn.....!!!!!!! Speechless.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 11:07pm On May 06, 2016
Why OAU @Mediapace tongue
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 11:18pm On May 06, 2016
A very NOTORIOUS School,heard of the way they also behave.

Don't have connection and you are out,how can someone score 280 in jamb,pass their post jamb and he wasn't even given the course he wanted
Fynestboi:
Why OAU @Mediapace tongue
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 11:20pm On May 06, 2016
Mediapace:

Don't have connection and you are out,how can someone score 280 in jamb,pass their post jamb and he wasn't even given the course he wanted

Yes it is possible na, if. You don't meet cut off mark.

OAU admission is reliable if you meet cut off they will pick you. *except if you get spiritual case*

1 Like

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 11:33pm On May 06, 2016
Which course cut off in this Nigeria is higher than 260?
Fynestboi:

Yes it is possible na, if. You don't meet cut off mark.

OAU admission is reliable if you meet cut off they will pick you. *except if you get spiritual case*

1 Like

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 06, 2016
nice
Mediapace:
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by kellyJames5(m): 12:05am On May 07, 2016
i can't help but laugh out loud.... .so f***king hilarious smiley
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 12:12am On May 07, 2016
Then give me another Topic name i can change to wink
Omotayor123:
grin cheesy Me just decide to drop a thread ni jare. I don't follow the crowd.
BTW, that's my first thread on NL this Year. Save Aminat birthday thread.
I think you should change the topic name. smiley
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 12:38am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Which course cut off in this Nigeria is higher than 260?

Them plenty na especially in oau.

We used to have cut off mark of 320, 305, 310, 280 etc.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 12:43am On May 07, 2016
Ah ah ah Ah Ah Oya name them . Una no go kill person?
Fynestboi:

Them plenty na especially in oau.
We used to have cut off mark of 320, 305, 310, 280 etc.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Okezie90(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2016
hummmmmmmmmmm
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Omotayor123(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Then give me another Topic name i can change to wink
Most people in Nigeria can Relate With those pix, not just ARMY officer. Hope you get
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 10:00am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Ah ah ah Ah Ah Oya name them .
Una no go kill person?

Law, pharmacy, even English language, I guess my course was 260 for this new set.

Happy birthday.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by post111(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2016
cry cry
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 10:20am On May 07, 2016
They must need geniuses,i'm very sure they will reduce it this year cos many failed,what did you scored bro during your jamb.you must be a genius.

Thanks bro

Fynestboi:

Law, pharmacy, even English language, I guess my course was 260 for this new set.

Happy birthday.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 10:28am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
They must need geniuses,i'm very sure they will reduce it this year cos many failed,what did you scored bro during your jamb.you must be a genius.

Thanks bro

Me keh.... The year I got admission was the year I had the lowest jamb score.

Yes it might reduce this year, depending on their putme performance.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 10:43am On May 07, 2016
Ehn Ehn. O.A.U. With die hard fans,there was this guy that said he will not go to any uni if not O.A.U..

That school sef
Fynestboi:

Me keh.... The year I got admission was the year I had the lowest jamb score.

Yes it might reduce this year, depending on their putme performance.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Fynestboi: 10:45am On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn Ehn. O.A.U. With die hard fans,there was this guy that said he will not go to any uni if not O.A.U..

That school sef

wink cheesy cool
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by bayocanny: 11:18am On May 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
Here in gbagada... The street is military
Bro I sent u a request on bbm, check it let rub mind
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Qaisar1: 11:31am On May 07, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Mehn.....!!!!!!! Speechless.
see your head... Yours was extremely impressive.. oh.. waiting for the next as promised.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Oyimzy(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Hilarious stuff, on point!
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by boolet: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
Mediapace:
Jara. You head back to your home,all eyes on you.
Officer don come
You are an ex-boy ba? I'm NMS/99/5014.
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by freezyprinzy(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2016
.during training u b lyk...

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Mediapace: 8:44am On May 10, 2016
I.t seems this topic is really worthless ,it is of no use again since it can't perform its functions.
This thread had taken over : https://www.nairaland.com/3096033/some-moment-relate-arms-force

Mods remove it,i am not angry am just dissapointed lipsrsealed angry .
Mtcchew
cc
Lalasticlala fynestboi dominique seun mynd44 richez

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 11, 2016
I feel your pain,bruh
That's life for you
Mediapace:
I.t seems this topic is really worthless ,it is of no use again since it can't perform its functions.
This thread had taken over : https://www.nairaland.com/3096033/some-moment-relate-arms-force

Mods remove it,i am not angry am just dissapointed lipsrsealed angry .
Mtcchew
cc
Lalasticlala fynestboi dominique seun mynd44 richez

Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by watchgreatness: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017

Fairview

Blue Island

Don't be nervous
Once u done with what I been done with guy
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by watchgreatness: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Open season on the rants nothing u say will hurt as much as positions I was put in to soon sign over parents right because let's be serious the guy paid up picked his daughter up every day allowed for the mere 11 hours a week. U got that chick lingered on me 4..or more years 3 apartments and was there for her before and after birth Y'all look dumb wasting so many months Bragging joking hiding
Don't stop the rants please. But please tie ur laces wear comfortable clothes and put away jewelry
So many locations we can meet at I'd love to hear just one joke personally
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by watchgreatness: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Y'all only call me names because you people are the ones hating life. Go on lames and get ur self esteem boost I lost what matters so nothing more u do was or will stop our journey to the end.
Especially knowing who u are.....either jealous homosexual/denial....drug addicts....failing in your own homelife since u bother to be all up in others.... u really thinking I care about anything u say about my sex. I ain't the biggest but childish1 knows who went for hours/all night. That's why she kept coming back right. Why she won't admit baby1 is her only way to keep me close. Lol
Re: 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION] by watchgreatness: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
We pity you and again tell Prince Charming to focus on "the girl" instead of me we starting to think he gay or this female was the second naked body he seen.

Grab a chair and wait for me to care or wait to really see me because know we stalk which I and you's know I don't but u don't got the huevo to meet me in person please have huevo to use your fancy I phone to snap pic as proof because we both know that will never happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Dump Law For English Education / ASUU Wants FG To Negotiate With Union To End Strike / Imo State Needs 20 Universities –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.