Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. (6305 Views)

A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / LANDS AT SHIMAWA, JUST BEHIND RCCG CAMP FOR AS LOW AS 500K(30K INSTALLMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Following
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by tranxo(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Any update?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by ikpodike: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Hi Spyda, any information / development with respect to this?
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
ikpodike:
Hi Spyda, any information / development with respect to this?

In the coming days, more information will be made available to all of us. Thanks for checking.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by emmyvet(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
spyder880:

In the coming days, more information will be made available to all of us. Thanks for checking.

Oga spyder good pm!

I have been a silent follower for sometime now and must thank you for the good work so far.

Please update us on this redemption layout land.
I am interesting.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by ckenneths(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2016
spyder880:

You can always reach me on 0803 335 0750 or send a mail to Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, watsapp too.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2016
We are starting the sale of plots of land from this estate this week. Land development in this area is going to be a very good business as it is set to appreciate in the next few months.

I will keep us all posted.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:46am On Oct 13, 2016
The total cost of buying a single plot of 60x100 in this layout is N1,000,000.00

This cost will include every expense involved in the acquisition of this land, which includes

1. Cost of the land
2. Cost of lawyers agreement charges
3. Cost of surveying the land (and lifting it on your name)
4. Cost of youths settlement fee
5. Cost of elders signing fees
6. Cost of traditional rites for the community
7. Agents fees
8. Management fees
9. Cost of fencing the external perimeter of the land
10. Bulldozing fee
11. Cost of delivery of your documents to your doorsteps.

Payment details are the same, via my company accounts as listed below

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank:Diamond Bank

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Nice job, Spyder880.
Would have been cool if your surveyor makes a map of the area where you intend to use for this estate, showing individual plots and their numbers, as well as the entrance to the estate, in relation with the surrounding areas.
Remember that many buyers may not be physically available to inspect the land, so a survey map will help in picking the plots of their choice, just like the Ugwu Omu Nike land.

6 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by pacino26(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
spyder880:
The total cost of buying a single plot of 60x100 in this layout is N1,000,000.00

This cost will include every expense involved in the acquisition of this land, which includes

1. Cost of the land
7. Agents fees
8. Management fees
10. Bulldozing fee

Happy sales.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
whirlwind7:
Nice job, Spyder880.
Would have been cool if your surveyor makes a map of the area where you intend to use for this estate, showing individual plots and their numbers, as well as the entrance to the estate, in relation with the surrounding areas.
Remember that many buyers may not be physically available to inspect the land, so a survey map will help in picking the plots of their choice, just like the Ugwu Omu Nike land.

I will work on this within the weekend. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
spyder880:
1. Cost of the land
7. Agents fees
8. Management fees
10. Bulldozing fee

Hi Spyder,

Good on you, well done!

Is this still on-going? If yes, just a few housekeeping questions:
1. For the purposes of the purchase and documentation, is Tigerkenn Homes Ltd the vendor?
Assuming the answer to 1 above is yes, then:
a) What documentation is a potential buyer expecting from Tigerkenn after purchase? A letter of allocation?
b) Is Tigerkenn going to be a signatory(as Donor) to a possible Irrev. Power of Attorney or Deed of Assignment with a potential buyer? (I assume Tigerkenn is registered as a legal entity with CAC and listed director(s) will be signatory to this exchange?
c) What title document does Tigerkenn currently hold to the entire estate/land? I assume this particular document will be included as part of the documentation you referred to in No.11 of your post, correct?

Are these plots beacon-ed already? Or is this done as part of No.3 of your post?

If the answer to 1 above is no, then please advise on who the case is; and how the subs apply to this individual(s)

Cheers!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office & Kitchen Cabinet In 3D & FINISHED WRK Presentatn- Access Design Interior / All Lagos Filling Stations For Sale / Sanitary Wares in Lagos: For Architects, Interior Designers and other Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.