Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) (40958 Views)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale / Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria / Ice Prince Comment On Yemi Alade's Outfit Lands Him In Trouble [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by youngejump: 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
The super-star singer, was pictured during an interview with the beat fm all dressed on a very unique, well decent outfit.

What do you think of her outfit? See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/see-what-yemi-alade-wore-to-an-interview-photos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by donbenedict(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
See as she resemble person grandmama

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Afrok(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
Wariz this? shocked it's funny how some of our celebs have taken this masquerade job easily cheesy

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Itoro350(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2016
She is fine sha
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by chikel2000(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2016
Afrok:
Wariz this? shocked it's funny how some of our celebs have taken this masquerade job easily cheesy
Lolz Lie Mohammed at work

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:52pm On May 06, 2016
na wa for the babe....

She looks like Ojuju Calabar....

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Afrok(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2016
chikel2000:
Lolz Lie Mohammed at work
I dey tell u... he knew our celebs and masquerades have something in common when it comes to dressings cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Nixiepie(f): 10:18pm On May 06, 2016
grin Hian,this girl sef
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by cruzita(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2016
grin yemi abeg this one no follow ooo,see as u be like boko haram recruit

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by susiivy: 10:37pm On May 06, 2016
Ha a sigh of relief .i tought she wil be naked.its ok on her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
Looks like the an actress from the 80's black American movies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by sommyblaze(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2016
she must have had Israeli weed.

just negodu this woman....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Mannylex(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2016
Like a friend if mine would say, "Naso Craze Dey Start" . This is aweful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by themmyd: 1:07am On May 07, 2016
She be like egungun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:17am On May 07, 2016
grin bit*hes be rocking parachutes trynna be 9ja's lady gaga since day one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by TheAziz: 5:03am On May 07, 2016
i know just like the girl

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by udyheart01(m): 5:07am On May 07, 2016
Miss

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Blessinzy(f): 6:08am On May 07, 2016
does it means she does not understand simple business ethics?? celebrities sha
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2016
Buh wah she wore isn't bad to my eyes, a yellow and black gown, glasses and her trademark hair.

Abeg make una leave am all of us na human being. Celebrity doesn't make u a god or a superhuman

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by hatux: 7:23am On May 07, 2016
So undecided
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
I wouldn't doubt Lai Mohammed's masquerade job when one sees Yemi in this outfit!
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
G
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Daraph(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
So
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by demsid(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
Good, she just be like peacock. Now this is what lai Muhammed is talking about.

Show a young brother love people. My likes n wishes,,, Today's my birthday. I pray for a good job soonest God. Answer my prayers and of those reading this ryt now.

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by tosinomoniyi520(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
So funny tinz oh
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:00am On May 07, 2016
The rihanna of nigeria grin
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 07, 2016
Pls dont tell me she wore this to a "gray carpet"....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by prinsam30: 9:00am On May 07, 2016
What name is ur baby girl....... Panya, Pan... ya, Panya
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Dyt(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2016
She's got nothing to worry about cos she's gonna be under AC all the time
Make she waka for sun or make fuel finish for car na
She go know say not every shoe you put your leg
grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Aitee1: 9:03am On May 07, 2016
Humans will ever be highly insatiable... Smh

She dress to cover body they call her masquerade but when she dresses indecently still abuse, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the outfit.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) by idowuswap: 9:04am On May 07, 2016
Ordinary aboki used cutlass slash igbo man head in enugun....chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.