Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale (31734 Views)

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Freshkidavid(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Yesterday night was the finale of The Voice Nigeria season 2 and Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade who happens to be one of the judges stunned in her outfit.

See the picture below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/see-yemi-alades-outfit-to-voice-nigeria.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Homeboiy: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Kimkardashain(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Wow. fabulous
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Elnino4ladies: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Who is she?
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by lekjons(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Who is she?
the topic says her name is Yemi Alade. sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Jamexjulius(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Shortyy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tacky. And talentless. Madam, stop singing rubbish! No be by force to be a musician

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Ozavize88(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by barbiecue(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice outfit
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by sheriwin3910: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
nothing is special here.
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by ekensi01: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
My hatred for this girl is natural.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by porshnuel: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
dis gal nd fuuny hair styles
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Tianahbey(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice outfit
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by jbreezy: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
So she gat yam legz

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just passing o winkJust passing o
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
Ok
[s]
Homeboiy:
Ok
[/s]
Homeboiy:
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by MhizzAJ(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Overload
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by bellefidel(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
Tacky. And talentless. Madam, stop singing rubbish! No be by force to be a musician
Na wa .....so rude...with all Ur talent I bet u re more famous than her ... . mtchewwwwwee #bitter

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by nuelsam: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Yesterday night was the finale of The Voice Nigeria season 2 and Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade who happens to be one of the judges stunned in her outfit.

See the picture below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/see-yemi-alades-outfit-to-voice-nigeria.html?m=1

and this shit made the front page ?
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
stunning! (in Linda ikeji's voice)
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by quiverfull(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm happy for this girl. She is a classic example of when Heaven says it's your time. She has only one good song (Johnny), but for whatever reason, she has remained "relevant".

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
If i catch dis girl for room alone ah....see what i will do below.

I go knack m

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by kobijacobs(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:

the topic is about her attire and not her music. her rubbish song has brought her very far that u can't reach unless u stop eating too much 'beef'

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Shortyy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
bellefidel:
Na wa .....so rude...with all Ur talent I bet u re more famous than her ... . mtchewwwwwee #bitter
Famous for singing crap! Yea right. There's more to life than being famous!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by AustineCJ: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
She look good but that's not my problem right now....Abeg how I fit witchcraft buhari out of officeschool don de resume n tinx r still hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by bellefidel(f): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:

Famous for singing crap! Yea right. There's more to life than being famous!
and there's more to life than criticism...j
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Supersuave2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
do you ever smile? angry
Re: Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
Na wa ooo

Why d hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ini Edo Looks Fab In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.