Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Stem Cell Transplant In India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stem Cell Transplant In India (420 Views)

Stem Cell Therapy Effectiveness, Development, Application & Opportunities / Utilize The Advantages Of Liver Transplant In India / Surgeons Perform The First Ever Uterus Transplant In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stem Cell Transplant In India by MrCyril(m): 3:31am On May 07, 2016
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. We also handle all medical surgeries and treatments including stem cell transplant , Kidney transplant, cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, cardiology and cardiac surgery, joint replacement, fertility treatment, cosmetic surgery, spine surgery, advanced neuro surgery, urology and andrology, bariatric surgery, liver transplant, critical care. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Stages Of Breast Cancer / Jetstream Threadmill For Sale / Call For Help On A Brother With Asphyxia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.