Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin (26192 Views)

Family Of Late Oba Of Benin Are Tenants In The Kingdom-ogiamen Family / A Nairalander Honours Late Oba Of Benin, Shave His Hair. / Pics:Benin Palace Chiefs Break The Native Chalk As Mourning Continues 4 Late Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by kcoby(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2016
Hmmm name or own palava be dat oooo
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:01am On May 07, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Speakdatruth: 10:01am On May 07, 2016
shave wetin, that's a hair style
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Sijo01(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
buskie13:
oba wey don die since last year...na now una dey wake up

Shebi na you kill am since last year. Aproko! Why you nor announce the death since last year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by ogochukwu247(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
buskie13:
oba wey don die since last year...na now una dey wake up

Hw u take know?
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Adalberto(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2016
oba died nd they shaved?WtF. ...when Yar'adua died, they didn't. ....buh they look good sha, I like bleeping bald ladies... I can bleep dem for Africa, cadet something something reporting sir!
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by crisycent: 10:04am On May 07, 2016
I have refused to cut my hair because of this news. Me sef na oba for my house.
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:05am On May 07, 2016
She looks beautiful
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by maxwell767(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2016
And how has that help the economics crinkle crackle undecided when u purchased a commodity only to find out that the contents has been reduced >sad

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2016
bebe2:
Please respect our tradition and stay in ur lane,

It's the mend dat are required to shave their hair not women undecided

Umogun rio wa cry
Hello Mrs, how are you doing?
You remember me?
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Figs(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2016
she no get work
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Wadasco(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2016
i can barb different style with different tools...

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by GLOBALINF: 10:09am On May 07, 2016
i need shave mine too niyen o.. abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by bebe2(f): 10:09am On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hello Mrs, how are you doing?
You remember me?

Hmmm,

Remind me oo
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Jolumania432(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
So if she come b him wife, she for dance round d market Square unclad na
hahahahahahahahaha Bad boi
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by ajayi2016(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2016
post=45389313:
She Wrote:

''Good day: This is Tafia from New York, I just wanted to share with you my new look paying homage to our Oba of Benin since he went to join their Ancestors, as a proud Bini woman in diaspora I had to pay my homage... Attached is my new look.... One love from NY''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photo-nigerian-woman-in-new-york-shaves.html
JOKE!!!
SEGUN ONI, FAYEMI& FAYOSE were in a
plane.
1. SEGUN ONI said: I can throw N1000 note out
& make someone happy.
2. FAYEMI said: I can throw two N500
note
out & make 2 people happy.
3. FAYOSE said: I can throw five N200 notes &
make 5 people happy.
4. The PILLOT heard them & said to himself:
"IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make
over 150 million people happy!!!
So who do U support among this four?
A = SEGUN ONI
B = FAYEMI
C = FAYOSE
D = PILOT
VOTE NOW!
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Wadasco(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2016
Yieldings:
The cut fits her well.
contact me I can barb the same for you if you like.
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 10:14am On May 07, 2016
bebe2:

Hmmm,

Remind me oo
Hmmmm, take your mind back to a business thread some months back and remember I Benin city base guy that you had a chat with in the thread. Hmm
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by cbrass(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Is there no abobaku in Benin
No but you can pick up the form at the obas palace wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by kaziblake(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
So you don reach here? E be like say the cuss wey dey cuss you for sdk no do you
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by jeje123(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2016
If u like remove ur head Nigerians is concerned wit fully implimentation of our budget
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by cbrass(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2016
ogochukwu247:

Hw u take know?

Buskie13 is right
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by NaijaCuzin: 10:29am On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
we don't do such in Benin
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by monex(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
bebe2:
Please respect our tradition and stay in ur lane,

It's the mend dat are required to shave their hair not women undecided

Umogun rio wa cry

abi o. e surprise me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by BABANGBALI: 10:47am On May 07, 2016
Make she shave Toto own too o
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by bebe2(f): 10:58am On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmmm, take your mind back to a business thread some months back and remember I Benin city base guy that you had a chat with in the thread. Hmm

My brother, old age Don dey worry me oo grin

I go check
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by basingstoke: 11:00am On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Now listen, Binis don't make noise over things, they just do it. Do you know how many abobaku or what ever you call it has gone. It is alleged that it takes 42 abobaku before you can even announce the death of the Oba !. Does the Oba really Die, ? No, he only joins his ancestors.
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Ibukun87(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2016
donogaga:
Lovely

While no one would be forced to comply with the directive, all male citizens of the Kingdom are expected to respect the custom and tradition of Benin Kingdom as they are expected to clean shave their heads with effect from 29th April, 2016.

Some of my friends shaved theirs too.

chaiiiiii....................... see head
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Chijosky(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2016
Keneking:
You be like sad
and am like
Re: Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin by Ibukun87(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2016
RIP to the king

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo / Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance / Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.