Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland (18920 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job / Oh My God! I Lost My Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by astutephemy(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2016
I registered on this forum last year and have been sending my CV to series of emails advertising job vacancy. I got called up in some but couldnt attend most due to some constraint.. But around February I got an invite from c&ileasing in Ibadan.. Attending the invite I was picked and inducted the next day,the assurance that we would be called to start work by March.

But reversed was the case. After much call be put thru to the company customer care.I was called on April 30 to resume work on May 2 in Ibadan. I pray and hope God gave me the needed wisdom and strength to cope with the job task..
Thank God for my life and I pray for those still searching for job that soonest Almighty God will answer your prayer and provides you with a better job and me too,cos I still need a better one.

I will just encourage you guys to stay positive and keep sending out your CV and Cover letter.

Thanks to nairaland and nairalander.

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Bekeey: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
Congrats....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by kingstonfaith(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2016
congrats,keep fly
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On May 07, 2016
CONGRATS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by janga02(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2016
Congratulations on your new job, may God makes it easy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2016
Congrats bros, taping tins
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2016
congrats bro
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by CaptainBomb(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2016
Congratulobia
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by izutex007(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2016
Congrats bro. We will all get to our 'better place'
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by ademiD(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2016
congratulation...

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by idu1(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2016
I hope the salary worth the MB i use to open this thread, undecided

7 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Jobsdome: 11:50am On May 07, 2016
Congratulations to you More openings available on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by julioralph(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2016
astutephemy:
I registered on this forum last year and have been sending my CV to series of emails advertising job vacancy. I got called up in some but couldnt attend most due to some constraint.. But around February [b]I got an invite from c&ileasing in Ibadan.. [/b]Attending the invite I was picked and inducted the next day,the assurance that we would be called to start work by March.

But reversed was the case. After much call be put thru to the company customer care.I was called on April 30 to resume work on May 2 in Ibadan. I pray and hope God gave me the needed wisdom and strength to cope with the job task..
Thank God for my life and I pray for those still searching for job that soonest Almighty God will answer your prayer and provides you with a better job and me too,cos I still need a better one.

I will just encourage you guys to stay positive and keep sending out your CV and Cover letter.

your story is much better compared to others who simply come here and drop very vague testimonies...

Congrats smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by gidimasters(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
I need a placement for my industrial training...
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Chickychic(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
With faith, Am next to testify

Op congrats nd pls b diligent in ur duties.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by PinketteDawn: 3:58pm On May 07, 2016
Congrats Op. He is indeed a great God.

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by deanoffaculty: 5:14pm On May 07, 2016
Godwin!!! Congratulobia!!!
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by OsoDupe(f): 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
Congrats.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Natascha(f): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
It is well with you
Congrats!
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by successbase(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2016
Thank God you made it
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by fragrant(f): 7:03pm On May 07, 2016
astutephemy:
I registered on this forum last year and have been sending my CV to series of emails advertising job vacancy. I got called up in some but couldnt attend most due to some constraint.. But around February I got an invite from c&ileasing in Ibadan.. Attending the invite I was picked and inducted the next day,the assurance that we would be called to start work by March.

. Congrats, abeg I need Sample of CV and cover letter.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by olayincar(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
congrats[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by sunnesco12: 8:20pm On May 07, 2016
Congratulations. Am next in line by d grace of God.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Karleb(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
Your testimony is permanent.

Pls send me a PM and I'll give you instruction on how to pay your first fruit and how to subsequently pay your tithe.

Do not rub your maker!

I repeat, send me a PM.

Let he who has hear listen to what the spirit is telling the church.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by macaranta(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On May 08, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On May 08, 2016
g
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by rigarmortis: 6:42am On May 08, 2016
congrats bro. cheers
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43am On May 08, 2016
God will do other people Own too..congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by permsec: 6:43am On May 08, 2016
Congrats bro.... Ours on its way. Dyt come and see something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.