Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch (18871 Views)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / Thank You Nairaland, God Has Opened A Better Door / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley

you might be wondering where i have been lately. i have been searching for opportunities around me. and nairaland came to my rescue. seun,lalasticlala, mynd44 and every other mod pushing my topics to fp back to back, i appreciate you.

ABM group rolled out a lot of vacancies two months ago and i applied. I can, most assurindgly tell you that I've got a better job compared to my previous job.

you all should keep working hard. your status will change soon too.

PEACE!! one love!!

can't keep calm

ABM group is a manufacturer of PVC pipes, tissue paper and bottle water. Please patronize us. located at naze road, off aba-owerri road, owerri, imo state.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by MrGreenMavro: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Congratulations. If you are in Kano and interested in working in a school, PM me. 10 positions available.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Glory
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by enshi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Daniyemi:
Congratulations. If you are in Kano and interested in working in a school, PM me. 10 positions available.

Pls Whats the pay like for a graduate

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by joshyo1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Daniyemi:

I am interested please, what offer is available?
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Simonagbons(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
congrats man,

my time will come too

3 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by ammyluv2002(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow! Congratulations dear...God bless your new job

5 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by helpmeohgod(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
PLS HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY PER MONTH IN ABM GROUP
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Brethren001(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
helpmeohgod:
PLS HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY PER MONTH IN ABM GROUP
Like you want to add to it?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by arcnomec(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm a corp member serving in kano...I'm interested in the offer.
Daniyemi:

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by refiner(f): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Brethren001:
Like you want to add to it?
grin

Somborri cannot ask question in peace again?

Congrat op grin

7 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by CellTabRepairs: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Congratulations dear. Keep doing you.

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by mykeljosef: 12:21am On Mar 09, 2017
congrats

lalasticlala .. comman see

Nairaland touching lives
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
arcnomec:
I'm a corp member serving in kano...I'm interested in the offer.

What is your location?
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by arcnomec(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daniyemi:

What is your location?

I'm at sabon gari
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by pretty1214(f): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daniyemi:

I am interested
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
arcnomec:

I'm at sabon gari
The school is at badawa which will not be so convenient for you. Unless if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
pretty1214:

I am interested
What's your location dear?
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
joshyo1:

I am interested please, what offer is available?
What's your location?
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by winny90(f): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
Daniyemi:
Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2017
winny90:
please is there still any vacant position ? I am in kano and currently searching for job.

What is your location? I still have two vacancies.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by winny90(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

What is your location? I still have two vacancies.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
winny90:
badawa, kano.

Are you for real? pls PM me ur number. The sch is at badawa as well. It is a new school.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by winny90(f): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Daniyemi post=54842316]

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
winny90:
check your inbox.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by maberry(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Congrats girl
Nairaland is making itself useful

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by Gwan2(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Just feel like encouraging someone today, please never never give-up, although the advise might seem outdated and a commonplace, but never give up please. Give it a try again and again and again. The best way to achieve success is to double your failure rate...Henry Ford. The odd against you might seem insurmountable, but again never give up please. Dont wallow in self pity or self imposed depression. Like a football player about taking a penalty, keep your eye on the ball and the post irrespective of the boos from the crowd.
One of the most difficult discoveries in life is to discover your purpose on earth, for some people it takes months, for some it takes years, for some it takes eternity. Most times, if you dont discover your purpose life could be very frustrating and stressful because you will always find yourself in scenarios you aint suited for, just like putting square pegs in round hole....you know how frustrating it could be.
If things ain't working out, please develop a plan or set a SMART goal for yourself.....set up strategies to meet the set goal, be resolute in your pursuit of the goal......NEVER NEVER NEVER grade your life progression base on comparison with your contemporaries or friends, it will subdue you and wear you out, life race is you and you alone. Create your own destiny, is in your hand...no destiny anywhere waiting for you.
Again never ever nurse a suicidal ambition, Nigerian situation could be unbearable, but the goal you set and the resolve you embrace to reach that goal will always be your driving force to live.....reasons why it is very pertinent to set SMART goals and discover your purpose.
Wish you goodluck.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by femi4: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley

you might be wondering where i have been lately. i have been searching for opportunities around me. and nairaland came to my rescue. seun,lalasticlala, mynd44 and every other mod pushing my topics to fp back to back, i appreciate you.

ABM group rolled out a lot of vacancies two months ago and i applied. I can, most assurindgly tell you that I've got a better job compared to my previous job.

PEACE!! one love!!

can't keep calm

ABM group is a manufacturer of PVC pipes, tissue paper and bottle water. Please patronize us. located at naze road, off aba-owerri road, owerri, imo state.
marketing skills is already at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by segzyogondus(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

PEACE!! one love!!

can't keep calm

Big Congrats to you..... And the bible says bring your tithe into the store house.... So since you done thank NL when we dey expect some tithe and offering for the house na?.... Na joke I dey ooo before una go eat me raw say dis no be church and all dat cos NL get some kind pple wen just dey wait patiently to attack person wen comment... Congrats once again ooo just take your work serious,be prayerful,be kind,be a giver and do your best at work....MORE BLESSINGS.....Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch by jideprof: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.