Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land (44266 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2016
i have a 60ft by 60ft half plot of land. Can i build a 5-bedroom bungalow with a 2-car parking space.
Please, is it possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by engrfaruq(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2016
Yes you can.... but make sure u take good care of the chickens u want to put inside.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2016
This is very serious. Why i am asking is because i wanted to build 4-room bungalow before but change my mind.

I need professional advice.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by phillip001(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 07, 2016
In a country where land is dirt cheap (pun) I'm not sure why you folks like sandwiching yourself on postage stamp size lots.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by smiley001(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2016
sure but tiny rooms
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2016
please, this is not funny.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
@smiley, thanks. But will like to know how small would the rooms be?
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by KolaShangOne(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2016
I don't think so sir.
Especially as youre planning to have parking space.
For it to work, you need to forget hving a fence, forget parking space as your rooms will be 2.5 x 2.5 with 3 non cross ventilated rooms

6 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Milikiman: 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
Some people can only open dis mouth to say rubbish of wat dey re ignorant of.i v a full plot with 4 bedroom all ensuite.and ver big.and I didn't even consum 1/2 of d total plot.

So I blv its possible just v sketchy idea of want u want and achi wil mak it real

24 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2016
thanks guys. I will appriciate more suggestion.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by domack99(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
It will be too close to the perimeter fence if you are to build a reasonable size room and definitely there will be no packing space.

Bros I will advice you build a good size three bedroom and plan to deck it with the hope of completing in future

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by domack99(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2016
legalbizonline:
i have a 60ft by 60ft half plot of land. Can i build a 5-bedroom bungalow with a 2-car parking space.
Please, is it possible?

It will be too close to the perimeter fence if you are to build a reasonable size room and definitely there will be no packing space.

Bros I will advice you build a good size three bedroom and plan to deck it with the hope of completing in future

8 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by legalbizonline(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2016
The estate where i bought the land, we can only build bungalow.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by uboma(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
In a country where land is dirt cheap (pun) I'm not sure why you folks like sandwiching yourself on postage stamp size lots.

Not everyone earns their pay in USD like you...
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 07, 2016
legalbizonline:
Please, is it possible?

Yes you can sir....

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
uboma:

Not everyone earns their pay in USD like you...
grin

Ummmm...Obama must hear this cheesy

And I'll wager that he paid more for his 1/2 plot in an "estate" than I paid for my full plot in a "village".
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by domack99(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
legalbizonline:
The estate where i bought the land, we can only build bungalow.

Then three bedroom will be okay for you, with kitchen store and compound for children to play.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by kingreign(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
18x18 325 sqm. this plot is actually a high density plot subdivision zone (standard plot size in high density zones are about 15x20m depending on lots factors). In some housing development zones, no one can build above 2bedroom with minimum 5m space frm building to fence all round.

Really, a 4bedroom is even big for that plot if your plan isnt designed to manage the plot.

In your best interest, i will advice you do a 3bedroom flat or a 2bedroom groundfloor and 3bedroom above ground decking if your estate housing development administrators allow for such. All the same, the best people to advice you on this issues are your estate development administrators and townplanners in that local govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by uboma(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ummmm...Obama must hear this cheesy

And I'll wager that he paid more for his 1/2 plot in an "estate" than I paid for my full plot in a "village".

grin grin

Plots of land within an Estate is usually expensive to maintain. Asides from the cost of the plot, there are several fees and service charges one must pay overtime.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
uboma:

grin grin

Plots of land within an Estate is usually expensive to maintain. Asides from the cost of the plot, there are several fees and service charges one must pay overtime.

The thing that grinds my gear most is being told by someone what I can do like what type of house that I can build.

Anyways, Darynex can one shoehorn a five bed bungalow on half a plot with parking space?
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 3:55am On May 08, 2016
Here is a plan that might be enlargeable to a 5 bedder https://www.nairaland.com/1932095/architectural-design-it-best-smart

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by kirchofff(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2016
Yes of course
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Badgers14: 6:25am On May 08, 2016
It depends on how big you want the rooms to be...

But my suggestion is 3bdrm up and 2 bdrm down stairs... Talk to a seasoned architect to help you tidy the plan...

May God Bless our hussles

Cheers!!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by realomonile: 6:27am On May 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by johnnobles: 6:28am On May 08, 2016
Yes.it's possible. Did it for some one before

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by VocalWalls: 6:29am On May 08, 2016
Sincerely, no.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by kolnel: 6:30am On May 08, 2016
It's not possible unless you want a house that won't be habitable
It won't even pass inspection anyway
3 bedrooms on that small land is better
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by hurricaneChris: 6:55am On May 08, 2016
How on earth do you wanna do that?

On a full plot of land, having 5dedrooms, kitchen, living room/dining and the the required setbacks all on a floor ( say ground floor only), is always discouraged in designs.

Now you wanna have it on a half plot of land.
Mr. If you have conscience, don't embark on that project. It's gonna be inhumane to the occupants. Someone like me will never accept to design that house.

U can take your building to another floor if you so desire 5 bedrooms. Goodmorning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Lanre01(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2016
Oya my people wey sabi, cum in and let's discuss serious issue. #Abeg

For ur Stone Coated Roofing Step tiles
Click Here: www.nairaland.com/3030851/current-price-of-premium-south-korea-Stone-coated-roofing-step-tiles-at-relatively-cheaper-prices

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by fippycbk(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2016
5 bedrooms? 60ft by 60ft? I mean 18m by 18m? With parking for 2 cars? shocked
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Thatitan234(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2016
It is very possible

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Ebute Metta, Lagos. Many Trapped (Photo, Video) / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING. / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.