Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria (1617 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by KekeNash(f): 11:23am On May 07, 2016
Hi am from SA n dying to travel to Nigeria, South Africa is boring AF! I'v heard that Nigeria is actually the best in africa. Wich is the vibrant City there? Thank you
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by goryorhal(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2016
KekeNash:
Hi am from SA n dying to travel to Nigeria, South Africa is boring AF! I'v heard that Nigeria is actually the best in africa. Wich is the vibrant City there? Thank you

Which part of the country r you coming ?
What is the purpose of this trip ?
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by NaijaCuzin: 11:40am On May 07, 2016
KekeNash:
all the cities are vibrant both northern cities and southern cities.... But try the centre of Excellence (Lagos)

2 Likes

Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by barapistis(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2016
KekeNash:

Nigerian is boring too

Whats your motive

Everywhere is boring these days
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by KekeNash(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2016
I just want to see the world, I have been to Zim so i want a hip n happening place this time, Nigeria might be the ryt place
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by Harzontorh: 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
KekeNash:
I just want to see the world, I have been to Zim so i want a hip n happening place this time, Nigeria might be the ryt place

WELL, If you are serious about this, Nigerian is not the best in africa for travellers, but if you are willing to travel to nigeria, you can still get a little enjoyment only if you have MONEY, we all know Nigeria is BORING! but money can bury boredom if you say..

firstly I recommend you to book a flight to Lagos from your southafrican destination. Get a visa from your country immigration office or visit nigerian embassy for details in jobourg.

Lagos is a must visit then spend some days there before going on a road trip to Abuja, Its Necessary. You will see Ibadan, Ilorin, Ogbomoso, Akure or The regions linking Lagos t Abuja by Road. Its SAFE and enjoyable. go through luxurious cars or buses only. This is coming from a WELL TRAVELLED AFRICAN.

The Pictures are Lagos. but The Last is Abuja, showing the Central Mosque

Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2016
KekeNash:
Lagos & Abuja
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by KekeNash(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2016
WoW! Thanx
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by midep: 6:35pm On May 10, 2016
I agree with you S.A. is bored compare to Nigeria. Am presently in SA on holidays will be departing to my Fatherland this weekend. If you wish to visit Nigeria you can contact me while we make the journey back home.
Re: South African Who Want To Visit Nigeria by corpROYAL(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
Well Nigeria is a good place to be and is been known for his african largest populous black nation with diverse eithnics.

There are place you can visit in Nigeria that will make your stay a memorable one. E.g obudu cable ranch, this is located in southern part of the country. Another one is olumo rock located in south west of Nigeria in ogun state to be precise. Likewise ikogusi water fall located at ekiti state in south west of Nigeria and alot more, if time permited me l can upload picture of this place for you. Visiting those places can be fun but if you just want to limit to visiting popular places like Abuja, Lagos and Cross River. In lagos there are many places e.g Bar beach, Eko hotel, elegusi beach, art gallery, old eagle square, marina etc, in Abuja, e.g Millenum park, eagle square, jabi lake, unity fountain close to Nico luxury hotel, Silver bird, art and craft village, driving view of maitama, asokoro both in the day time and in early hour of the evening for you to see the night view of Nigeria. Nigerian are friendly and they love strangers and dont hesitate to ask question. I live in abuja and l can be your tour guide to those place within abuja, if l am less busy.But this time of the year you are coming, it somehow, l could have advise you to come around august or july as that is the time vacation time.

You are welcome to Nigeria a blessed land.

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries That Do Not Require Visa / Germany Visa: Hotel Reservation/visa / Any Help With Eu Countires To Hustle , And Study PT...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.