Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Side-effects Of PS 2 Jailbreak - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Side-effects Of PS 2 Jailbreak (1067 Views)

Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Ps 2 Soccer Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Side-effects Of PS 2 Jailbreak by Lanre01(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
pls guys I wanna knw the side effects of jailbreaking a Play Station 2... anybody with reasonable answers??
Re: Side-effects Of PS 2 Jailbreak by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
No there are no side effects. It is actually a softmod consequently there is no modification to the consoles hardware or firmware. All freemcboot does is to exploit the consoles ability to boot proprietary software from the mc port. Freemcboot then boots an homebrew software( openps2loader, usbadvance, ps2esdl etc.) which has the ability to load your backups from an external storage.
Re: Side-effects Of PS 2 Jailbreak by Lanre01(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
No there are no side effects. It is actually a softmod consequently there is no modification to the consoles hardware or firmware. All freemcboot does is to exploit the consoles ability to boot proprietary software from the mc port. Freemcboot then boots an homebrew software( openps2loader, usbadvance, ps2esdl etc.) which has the ability to load your backups from an external storage.
I really appreciate bro. Wah I was thinkin' b4 was that, it myt make ma console slow wheneva I wanna load a game

(1) (Reply)

VR Game..... / Call Of Duty WW 2 Trailer Discussion / Sprinkle The Difference Between Stainless Steel And Copper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.