Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Read Adaeze Yobo's Powerful Message To Women In Abusive Marriages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Adaeze Yobo's Powerful Message To Women In Abusive Marriages (480 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Adaeze Yobo's Powerful Message To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nairabaze(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2016
After reading the sad story of the mother of two who was killed by her husband in Lagos yesterday, Adaeze Yobo took to her IG page to share a powerful message to women in Abusive marriages

source: http://www.codedextra.com/2016/05/read-adaeze-yobos-powerful-message-to.html

Re: Read Adaeze Yobo's Powerful Message To Women In Abusive Marriages by Akkord4gov: 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
Wetin I wan talk nw undecided
Most times,i pity woman,it isn't easy for them at all. The society isn't being favourable to them. If a woman cheats,they rebuke him,if a man does d same,they over look it. Single mother always live with inferiority but single fathers even brag about it.

While I pity them,they should be careful too. You marry him because of 6packs grin not knowing na that e go use remove ur teeth. U want an handsome man and u want to be his only wife undecided. U want a ready made man,he definitely knows why u fall in love with him and will treat u like trash

Finally,for nairaland babes,go to the job section and select those jobless guys,love them,pray for them,be patient with them and see how you will build a great home grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don high on fura de nunu
Re: Read Adaeze Yobo's Powerful Message To Women In Abusive Marriages by halfricanadian(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
So sad

Only God knows wat enters most husband's heart

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Do We Have Mr Nairaland? / Kylie Jenner Ends Romance With Tyga / Nigerian Musicians If They Were Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.