Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty (50462 Views)

Ibadan Naughty Sex Group Chat (whatsapp Link) / Naughty Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c u cheesy
I love dcckkk oooooooooooo
Can't imagine dis life without it ;
Esp fat, strong, fleshy,loooooooooong ones

That one that will almost touch ur stomach cheesy cheesy

Ohh really?hmm I was starting to suspect otherwise cos this una sismance Abi woman crush thing get question mark.

Don't worry the bf I'll give you I am sure he has the kind of di.ck you want..his ex gisted us. Only problem be say you fit pass out from the effect of the dic.k,cos e fit comot from your mouth when e enter your punna o lipsrsealed
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo
Kelvin it's my thread nah
ore, uncrush him kiakia
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who wan ban me? Na me be king of the street grin

Lalasticlala, shey u remember this day when Seun crowned me as the ALAGA1 of Nairaland?

Ohhh, what a glorious occasion cheesy
baba ooo long live Alaga 1...long live Awon Omo Onile Association of Nairaland
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

I said it before..you get natural high,apparently your friend get am pass you for the natural high lol.smh

Seriously you both need boyfriends in your lives,you will be less bored and this una lesbo thing go stop.. undecided
Bro, wat ar u saying gan gan undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Ohh really?hmm I was starting to suspect otherwise cos this una sismance Abi woman crush thing get question mark.

Don't worry the bf I'll give you I am sure he has the kind of di.ck you want..his ex gisted us. Only problem be say you fit pass out from the effect of the dic.k,cos e fit comot from your mouth when e enter your punna o lipsrsealed
oya call him here wink
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
waka!
Who is doing lesbo stuff?
U mah seff need iamdurent in ur life cheesy
I second d motion cheesy

Iamdurent, coman see wife oo abi na husband we go call cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz, hateu.2

U be my friend b4! waiting happen now??
not after derailing my beautiful thread with my bestie undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Flat yansh, haffa? grin
small dccckk, hear wetin undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..but I am as straight as a ruler and I am into pvssy not my fellow di.cks..but you and your friend are suspects. Shey na only una two sabi friendship? angry

Oya come make I introduce you to boyfriend so that things will change in your life.
tah!!
Stop lying undecided

Iamdurent is ur mate!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who wan ban me? Na me be king of the street grin

Lalasticlala, shey u remember this day when Seun crowned me as the ALAGA1 of Nairaland?

Ohhh, what a glorious occasion cheesy
oponu oshi cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I second d motion cheesy

Iamdurent, coman see wife oo abi na husband we go call cheesy
ore dat boy don suffer for our hands eh

His not even replyn us again
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
not after derailing my beautiful thread with my bestie undecided
oh sorry swty! I never wanted to do so, its d devil's work.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
This is strictly for hateu2 and naughtynaughty.
Hello, miss naughtynaughty cheesy. My name is hateu2.

^^^^^hmmm. Lesssssbian alert.... Anyways sweerry can I have 3some wit u & naughtynaughty? wink
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Shuuu.. Gerarahere jor. I and my crew are immune to ban for your info. undecided
who's deceiving dis one
Do u knw who I'm dating in this forum undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
baba ooo long live Alaga 1...long live Awon Omo Onile Association of Nairaland

Baba, I salute you too..

No Shaking, we are together cool cheesy

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^hmmm. Lesssssbian alert.... Anyways sweerry can I have 3some wit u & naughtynaughty? wink
naughtynaughty, ti wa ti ba wa oooo!!!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Bro, wat ar u saying gan gan undecided
Maybe you should read it backwards you might understand what I am saying then.. undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
oh sorry swty! I never wanted to do so, its d devil's work.
oya, goan tell devil that you are not working for him again
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

..SPEK ENGLISH gadeeeemit..am nat under stand u angry
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
oponu oshi cheesy

Next person pleassse grin

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Maybe you should read it backwards you might understand what I am saying then.. undecided
Who readind backwards don epp undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

honey ure late alrdy.. Meeting don already finish.. No jollof rice again sef

Oya comman start going eh

Tanku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
asin last blow!!!!

Aw soon run away and leave u here now

I don't have tym for mrcork wahala cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

..SPEK ENGLISH gadeeeemit..am nat under stand u angry
wo Alaye mr pekam london undecided

Lo sun
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
tah!!
Stop lying undecided

Iamdurent is ur mate!
undecidedSo you think cos you be lesbo then everyone has to be like you?

Ehnn its just that you are underage if not I for fvck you back to being straight and you'll start loving dicks after I finish fvcking your brains out.. undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
asin last blow!!!!

Aw soon run away and leave u here now

I don't have tym for mrcork wahala cheesy
hehehehehe

If u go, I will jejely follow u cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
small dccckk, hear wetin undecided

Kilo ndamu e grin
Olooribu nie ni cheesy

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oya call him here wink
But you need to put up a picture let him know he is at least talking to someone that has a punny not a d.ick. undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
wo Alaye mr pekam london undecided

Lo sun

....but why u all ways thinking about sexxxxxx... U want to sleep wit me?. undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

undecidedSo you think cos you be lesbo then everyone has to be like you?

Ehnn its just that you are underage if not I for fvck you back to being straight and you'll start loving dicks after I finish fvcking your brains out.. undecided
lemme describe my type of dccck.

I love it black, long, fat and hairy cheesy.
I love playing with hairs around it straight down to the balls and then again up again to play with d tips b4 I use my tongue to play with it undecided

Underage
U ar too young to read dat
Close ya eyes cool
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 6:05pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
oya, goan tell devil that you are not working for him again
why will I do that are u T.B Joshua undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

But you need to put up a picture let him know he is at least talking to someone that has a punny not a d.ick. undecided
mtvheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Asin looong one o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Awon Werey 100%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.