Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty (50489 Views)

Ibadan Naughty Sex Group Chat (whatsapp Link) / Naughty Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

....but why u all ways thinking about sexxxxxx... U want to sleep wit me?. undecided
corky, naughtynaughty is d babe 4 u cheesy

Sleep with u bawo shocked shocked
U get dcck undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by MrCork: 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
asin last blow!!!!

Aw soon run away and leave u here now

I don't have tym for mrcork wahala cheesy

See your head like baby rat....u get nyansh??... Goat!! angry
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Who readind backwards don epp undecided

Hmm me no come understand how I wan take explain am give you again o..if reading backwards no help you try reading upside down..I bet you'll understand then kiss
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
why will I do that are u T.B Joshua undecided
cheesy

I'm using 'confessor' 4 u undecided
Do as I say
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, I salute you too..

No Shaking, we are together cool cheesy
tuale sir...them girls don take off ni
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
tuale sir...them girls don take off ni

Forget dem.. na we get this thread now grin
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
MrCork:

See your head like baby rat....u get nyansh??... Goat!! angry
corky, carry ur wahala and go

I even have headache like dis undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, enter joor!!

Abeg where is BreadandBeans?
alaga wetin dey happen for here?? who dey cause trouble?

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
corky, naughtynaughty is d babe 4 u cheesy

Sleep with u bawo shocked shocked
U get dcck undecided
aaaaahhhhh abomination... man wey get 17 inches kondo na I'm you dey ask that question??

respect Sir Cork...your Cork is an inspiration to we the yjonga ones
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 6:11pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy
I'm using 'confessor' 4 u undecided Do as I say
cheesy cheesy, at ur service, her majesty!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by DRISKLEF(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
corky, carry ur wahala and go
I even have headache like dis undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
lemme describe my type of dccck.

I love it black, long, fat and hairy cheesy.
I love playing with hairs around it straight down to the balls and then again up again to play with d tips b4 I use my tongue to play with it undecided

Underage
U ar too young to read dat
Close ya eyes cool

Rotfl..as you tiny like this you like big di.cks? No go wound your small self one day o then you'll make front page on NL with headline 'The Smally HATEU2 was rushed to the ER after she impaled herself on a di.ck too big for her punny.'.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Forget dem.. na we get this thread now grin
OYAAAA GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.... by the power vested in me by the Chief Omo Onile of Nairaland.... the great Alaga1....I declare this thread the official property of Awon Omo Onile Association of Nairaland.... all party poopers can leave now....tanchu

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
aaaaahhhhh abomination... man wey get 17 inches kondo na I'm you dey ask that question??

buhahahahaha
Abeg u guys wunt kie me on nairaland wit laff cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yaaasssssss!
Plenty of them
Iykekelvins Donbenedict Wildflame Etc etc Dem plenty

U? Tell us the bobo scattering ur dada here
pls am nt that muscular like D ROCK to wrestle with all dis ya crushes ooo 2 na say wu crushing epp?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by AyamConfidence(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
buhahahahaha
Abeg u guys wunt kie me on nairaland wit laff cheesy
oya cum and be going...we don take over this thread
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mtvheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww
Asin looong one o

My friend put up a picture joor and stop feeling like kogi Beyonce.. angry

Abi you no set ni?we can find a way around that
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:

pls am nt that muscular like D ROCK to wrestle with all dis ya crushes ooo
2 na say wu crushing epp?
ure denying me abi cry
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

igbira
I don't want bf again

Nah by force?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:

U've missed it!
He's only 17 inches tall not his dccck cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
OYAAAA GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT.... by the power vested in me by the Chief Omo Onile of Nairaland.... the great Alaga1....I declare this thread the official property of Awon Omo Onile Association of Nairaland.... all party poopers can leave now....tanchu
oooollleeeeeee

Thief
Thief
Thief

Oju ole reh
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:

grin cheesy we dey tell dem small small, dem nor wan here..

Where are the boys?
Rashid aka Konga,
Moshood aka last chance,
Taofeek aka Rambo,
Nuru aka Skoin Skoin.
. Make una come close this thread!!

ALAGA has spoken.. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Rotfl..as you tiny like this you like big di.cks? No go wound your small self one day o then you'll make front page on NL with headline 'The Smally HATEU2 was rushed to the ER after she impaled herself on a di.ck too big for her punny.'.
gbenue soun! undecided

Atooleh undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy, at ur service, her majesty!
oya kill smellymouth sad
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Baba, omo- Oniles ti take over grin
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Rotfl..as you tiny like this you like big di.cks? No go wound your small self one day o then you'll make front page on NL with headline 'The Smally HATE.U2 was rushed to the ER after she impaled herself on a di.ck too big for her punny.'.
kikikiki grin

Who tell u say I tiny undecided
Iffa sit down on u ehn, u wont stand up 4 3days sad
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy we dey tell dem small small, dem nor wan here..

Where are the boys?
Rashid aka Konga,
Moshood aka last chance,
Taofeek aka Rambo,
Nuru aka Skoin Skoin.
. Make una come close this thread!!

ALAGA has spoken.. grin cool
r u okay? Asin criosly showa okay

Cos I can c yhur sick ooo cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ure denying me abi cry

Hw ur day?
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by torqque7(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
igbira
I don't want bf again

Nah by force?

Igbira no be kogi state? Igbira girls are usually cute but your own case I no come understand.

C this one,who wan force boyfriend give you?shey your punna get honey? undecided..If you like continue following this small lesbo upanddan until you reach 40 for house.. I wan give you bf now you dey form igbira champion and superstar give me Abi? undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
torqque7:

Na ur pix undecided

amebo is my hobby.

Please leave dis thread and goan meet ur husby/wife iamdurent cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
BreadandBeans:

mr garri and epa

Who call u here?
Did we send any I.v to ur address? undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
oya kill smellymo'uth sad
grin grin grin kill my own person?? mission aborted

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (44) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Awon Werey 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.