Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Memphis Depay:The Flop Of The Moment By Idearito - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Memphis Depay:The Flop Of The Moment By Idearito (361 Views)

Former Manchester United Player- Memphis Depay Show Is Love For Manchester / What's Your Dream By Memphis Depay / Jose Mourinho Explains Why He Doesn't Use Memphis Depay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memphis Depay:The Flop Of The Moment By Idearito by idearito(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
It's obviously indisputable that Memphis should be crowned 'the PFA worst player of the year'.....It's saddening and disappointing to watch all his minutes of playing,he's an amateur who is living a superstar lifestyle!!! I loved him buh I regret I did....Van Gal tried so much to promote his career by giving him chances when his output was infact below average.....#TeamSellMemphisToBuyKits

(1) (Reply)

Match Commissioner For Pillars Vs Ikorodu United Dies In Hotel Room / What Are The Best Cristiano Ronaldo Goals Ever? / Boxing Legend,muhammad Ali Placed On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.