Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) (1211 Views)

Man Looses All His Limbs After Getting Licked By A Dog. Photos / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by urchpath(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2016
A colleague of mine posted this picture of a young man who lost almost a whole left upper limb as a result of patronizing a traditional bone setter. He presented to the clinic after the condition of the limb has deteriorated so much.

I wish to humbly use this medium to advise everyone to kindly visit the hospital when sick rather than visiting quacks.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by jopretty(f): 4:24pm On May 07, 2016
This is graphic shocked

1 Like

Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2016
Oh darn!!! shocked
I wouldn't blame the bone setter, his job is to set bones not treat infections. The hand got infected, he should have gone to an hospital to get it treated

1 Like

Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by ademasta(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2016
God!
Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by Danfuster(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
Is this really real... How could someone still be alive with this much infection!?
Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by omarithmetics: 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
Sh!t!
Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by rottennaija(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
urchpath:
A colleague of mine posted this picture of a young man who lost almost a whole left upper limb as a result of patronizing a traditional bone setter. He presented to the clinic after the condition of the limb has deteriorated so much.

I wish to humbly use this medium to advise everyone to kindly visit the hospital when sick rather than visiting quacks.

Thank you.

This is too bad. Now, he will be amputated
Re: A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) by Jentilia(f): 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
when u advice them to go to a good hospital ,they will not listen.
I blame poverty shaa

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Cancer: A Silent Killer – Most Common Symptoms (don’t Ignore Them) / Mascum Herbal Pride Good For Sexually Related Problems / Health Benefits Of Mayonnaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.