Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

150k Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 150k Loan (1448 Views)

Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150k Loan by bemagnify: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
am a corp member currently servin in ebonyi state but am deeply frustrated nd devastated as i hav no source of income xcept my allowee wch barely serve me;;;;; i sincerely appeal for a good nigerian to help me loan me 150k with interest...i wnt to use it to set up a bettin shop nd will pay bak in 6months time wit monthly payment of 30k... Pls nigerians help me as am realy frustrated nd am in a cross road...i dont hav a collateral bt i can deposit my university degree as collateral and i can even part away my monthly allowance.....pls indicate ur interest to help me.... Here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 4:54am On May 08, 2016
hapy sunday to u all
Re: 150k Loan by agent01(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2016
Why can't u just do suicide savings of 15K for 10 months instead of borrowing? Its not advisable for you to use your certificate to borrow just 150K. Have a rethink man.
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 10:00am On May 08, 2016
agent01:
Why can't u just do suicide savings of 15K for 10 months instead of borrowing? Its not advisable for you to use your certificate to borrow just 150K. Have a rethink man.
i tink is a nice idea bt l av just six months left of my service year,,,,,and usin my certificate as a collateral shows how serious i am and dat am willin to pay at d stated time.....tnx for your response sir bt if u av anywere or anyone wu can grant me d loan pls inform me.....tnx once more
Re: 150k Loan by 9ja4show: 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
bemagnify:
am a corp member currently servin in ebonyi state but am deeply frustrated nd devastated as i hav no source of income xcept my allowee wch barely serve me;;;;; i sincerely appeal for a good nigerian to help me loan me 150k with interest...i wnt to use it to set up a bettin shop nd will pay bak in 6months time wit monthly payment of 30k... Pls nigerians help me as am realy frustrated nd am in a cross road...i dont hav a collateral bt i can deposit my university degree as collateral and i can even part away my monthly allowance.....pls indicate ur interest to help me.... Here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com

Why not wait after service so u can look for a job instead of borrowing money to start up a buisness that can fail, na more gbese be that oh.
Re: 150k Loan by spotmataz: 4:37pm On May 08, 2016
bemagnify:

As a Corper you can access up to N2m with the Bank of Industry under the Youth Empowerment Scheme (YES), your collateral will be your Certificate. You should take advantage of this it is better than you option.
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
spotmataz:

As a Corper you can access up to N2m with the Bank of Industry under the Youth Empowerment Scheme (YES), your collateral will be your Certificate. You should take advantage of this it is better than you option.
tnx what are the procedures to access it
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
9ja4show:

Why not wait after service so u can look for a job instead of borrowing money to start up a buisness that can fail, na more gbese be that oh.
u knw gettin jobs dis days is nt guaranteed
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 11:06am On May 09, 2016
good nigerians were are u? #feelin_frustrated
Re: 150k Loan by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
Contact me @ mnikeji@gmail.com

Lemme give you tips (working for me) on how to make extra legal income online.
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
jjy:
Contact me @ mnikeji@gmail.com

Lemme give you tips (working for me) on how to make extra legal income online.
av emailed u bt no reply yet
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 1:47pm On May 09, 2016
pls even if u can loan me 60k to 100k i will appreciate...i will instead use it to open a mobile bankin biznes rather dan d more expensiv bettin shop bizness
Re: 150k Loan by titomtc(f): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Dear corper! You don't need a loan to survive,it will only put you in financial bondage which if you are not careful may be difficult to come out from.What you should be doing is how to honestly raise money for yourself using all the knowledge you have acquired thus far. If you are not lazy,there are legitimate work/business you can do and within 5weeks you will start earning salary ! Contact me through my mail(titomtc123@gmail.com)for more info.
Wish you the best.
Re: 150k Loan by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
bemagnify:
av emailed u bt no reply yet

Sorry am busy @ work.I'll check and reply you.
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 6:20pm On May 09, 2016
titomtc:
Dear corper! You don't need a loan to survive,it will only put you in financial bondage which if you are not careful may be difficult to come out from.What you should be doing is how to honestly raise money for yourself using all the knowledge you have acquired thus far. If you are not lazy,there are legitimate work/business you can do and within 5weeks you will start earning salary ! Contact me through my mail(titomtc123@gmail.com)for more info.
Wish you the best.
tnx for d advice bt i can assure u dat i av pratical steps on how to mak moni ..it just funds dat is holdin me bak.....pls help me if u can....reply ur mail
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 6:21pm On May 09, 2016
jjy:

Sorry am busy @ work.I'll check and reply you.
waitinn
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 6:24pm On May 09, 2016
if u knw u av d capacity to help me pls dnt hesitat to assist me......u can drop ur cntact detail for me to reach u.....tnx and God bless u all
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 7:27am On May 10, 2016
GOd pls help the needy
Re: 150k Loan by titomtc(f): 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
bemagnify:
tnx for d advice bt i can assure u dat i av pratical steps on how to mak moni ..it just funds dat is holdin me bak.....pls help me if u can....reply ur mail
Mail replied.Take care.
Re: 150k Loan by bemagnify: 7:36am On May 14, 2016
bemagnify:
pls even if u can loan me 60k to 100k i will appreciate...i will instead use it to open a mobile bankin biznes rather dan d more expensiv bettin shop bizness
still searchin

(1) (Reply)

I Need 5 Fiverr Reviews From Non-writing Niche Urgently!!!! / Dalecoin Audit Report On Addresses Qualified For 2nd Distribution / The Eko Hospital Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.