Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (4101 Views)

Plz Advice Needed What Business Can I Start With The Amount Of 150k / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ayinke93(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Iamlordgee(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: . by greatnaija01: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
BITCOIN CLOUD MINING, YOU WILL GET 0.75% PER HOUR FOR 200 HOURS, use just 50k and watch it grow in 10days.

Ayinke93:
I'm a fresh OND holder and about going back for my HND. I have a plan of starting a business before going back to complete my program later this year with the hope that it would have grown bigger before the end of my two years program and I can just settle with it after my graduation.
I have agriculture in mind, garri processing to be precise but I'm considering my capital which is not more than 150k and my time because I intend running my program along side.
Pls I really need the advice of business inclined people.
Lalasticlala, pls help me push this thread to right place so I can get enough information from people. Thanks.
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pls explain further... Hope its not a ponzi scheme? @ greatnaija01
Re: . by greatnaija01: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
PONZI SCHEME IS WHERE THERE TAKE MONEY FROM U AND ASK U TO GET OTHER PEOPLE THEN THEY USE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY TO PAY U TILL YOU BUILD A NETWORK OF MANY PEOPLE THEN THEY FOLD UP OR CRASH N RUN WITH YOUR MONEY.

BITCOIN MINNING IS NOT LIKE THAT... I SUGGEST U WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON IT... IT ACTUALLY INVOLVES USING YOUR COMPUTER TO DO SERIOUS CALCULATIONS AND THEN MONEY IS PAID TO YOU FOR IT... BUT IF U ARE A STUDENT... YOU SIMPLY PAY SOMEONE WHO IS DOING THE MINING AND A PERCENTAGE OF IS YOUR PROFIT... THATS WHY ITS CALLED CLOUD.

IF ITS TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU, SIMPLY USE YOUR 150K TO DO RENTALS... RENT OUT CHAIRS, TABLES FOR WEDDINGS N OTHER OCCASSIONS.. YOU CAN GET VERY CHEAP ONES FROM OLX.

Ayinke93:
Pls explain further... Hope its not a ponzi scheme? @ greatnaija01
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm interested in the cloud mining. Can u introduce me to a miner or you give me your contact so we can talk better
greatnaija01:
PONZI SCHEME IS WHERE THERE TAKE MONEY FROM U AND ASK U TO GET OTHER PEOPLE THEN THEY USE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY TO PAY U TILL YOU BUILD A NETWORK OF MANY PEOPLE THEN THEY FOLD UP OR CRASH N RUN WITH YOUR MONEY.

BITCOIN MINNING IS NOT LIKE THAT... I SUGGEST U WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON IT... IT ACTUALLY INVOLVES USING YOUR COMPUTER TO DO SERIOUS CALCULATIONS AND THEN MONEY IS PAID TO YOU FOR IT... BUT IF U ARE A STUDENT... YOU SIMPLY PAY SOMEONE WHO IS DOING THE MINING AND A PERCENTAGE OF IS YOUR PROFIT... THATS WHY ITS CALLED CLOUD.

IF ITS TOO COMPLEX FOR YOU, SIMPLY USE YOUR 150K TO DO RENTALS... RENT OUT CHAIRS, TABLES FOR WEDDINGS N OTHER OCCASSIONS.. YOU CAN GET VERY CHEAP ONES FROM OLX.

Re: . by greatnaija01: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
on facebook find.......ODEYEMI AKINYEMI you will see it more there.... its completely free and he will set it up for u. God bless u ma

Ayinke93:
I'm interested in the cloud mining. Can u introduce me to a miner or you give me your contact so we can talk better
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks alot
greatnaija01:
on facebook find.......ODEYEMI AKINYEMI you will see it more there.... its completely free and he will set it up for u. God bless u ma

Re: . by Manutd19: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Real business.......Health niche. Contact me for more.
Re: . by MrMcJay(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ayinke93, look around you. What do people buy most?

I don't know your location, but I know that ladies hair and wigs sell like hot cakes. Also, it's something you can advertise online and sell remotely. Besides, you can sell to your fellow students when you resume.

Also, you can consider buying agric produce like palm oil, storing it and reselling when prices rise.

Be very careful of anyone asking you to part with money her for any biz or asking them to contact them offline. Remember that when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with money gets the experience and the man with experience gets the money.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks alot, I'm still carrying out my reserch and looking for the most feasible business i can start. Your advice was helpful
MrMcJay:
Ayinke93, look around you. What do people buy most?

I don't know your location, but I know that ladies hair and wigs sell like hot cakes. Also, it's something you can advertise online and sell remotely. Besides, you can sell to your fellow students when you resume.

Also, you can consider buying agric produce like palm oil, storing it and reselling when prices rise.

Be very careful of anyone asking you to part with money her for any biz or asking them to contact them offline. Remember that when a man with money meets a men with experience, the man with money gets the experience and the men with experience gets the money.
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ayinke93:
I'm a fresh OND holder and about going back for my HND. I have a plan of starting a business before going back to complete my program later this year with the hope that it would have grown bigger before the end of my two years program and I can just settle with it after my graduation.
I have agriculture in mind, garri processing to be precise but I'm considering my capital which is not more than 150k and my time because I intend running my program along side.
Mods pls help me push this thread to right place so I can get enough information from people. Thanks.
I know something you can do with 150k and get 50k extra in 31days but just dunno if you will be interested.
Re: . by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
danbrowndmf:
I know something you can do with 150k and get 50k extra in 31days but just dunno if you will be interested.

I don't think he meant a ponzi business.

smiley Something sustainable
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Laveda:

I don't think he meant a ponzi business.
smiley Something sustainable
Lol laveda Shey you be avoide me like plaque

this one is not ponzi o it even a showbiz business sef
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
You don't need any further advice. N150k is more than enough to do your garri biz.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Go an buy the following : bag if rice, bag of beans and bag of garri, thank me later
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Manutd19:
Real business.......Health niche. Contact me for more.

I need to know more about this business.
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2017
danbrowndmf:
pls what does it entails? I'll like u to explain further
Re: . by Paramount01(m): 4:34am On Mar 15, 2017
I have interest in this topic
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Ayinke93:
pls what does it entails? I'll like u to explain further
first of all where do you reside? it a showbiz business.
and it will be better if you reside in porthacort
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2017
danbrowndmf:
first of all where do you reside? it a showbiz business.
and it will be better if you reside in porthacort
awwwww...that's d problem, I'm based in Lagos
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ayinke93:
awwwww...that's d problem, I'm based in Lagos
maybe we should talk on whatsapp..
Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
danbrowndmf:
maybe we should talk on whatsapp..
how do I get your number!?
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ayinke93:
how do I get your number!?

1 Like

Re: . by jetroolowole(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Would you invest say N40000 of it in an internet network marketing home based business? We have a challenge ongoing to turn N40000 investment into a million Naira in 6 months. If you would like to know me let me know.

Re: . by Ayinke93(f): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
danbrowndmf:
08159799587. take and edit
thanks... I'll write u now
Re: . by chachabae(f): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Whatever business you decide to do, try and incorporate Oriflame business too. It will pay you on the long run.
Startup capital is 24k.
www.oriflame.com.ng
Also whatsapp me on 08037749796
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayinke93:
thanks... I'll write u now
yet to here from you
Re: . by Splinz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayinke93:

Send me a PM and let me introduce you to something great.
Re: . by puppiluv(m): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayinke93:
Mods pls help me push this thread to right place so I can get enough information from people. Thanks.

Consider starting drop-ship Retail business ( Women fashion Niche) you wont have to buy/keep stock,all you need is a platform/website to display products of your supplier,once your customer buys from your platform/website you buy directly from the supplier,they ship to your customer and the difference is your profit in USD
you also get to sell to international customer's and not even to local buyers if you want.\
can show you sale's proofs from my Drop-ship Retail store.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Make Souvenir Bags / My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online / Total, Dangote Cement Lead Stock Market’s N16b Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.