Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Life As A Gay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life As A Gay (2727 Views)

Life As It Goes / Church Of England Bishop Becomes First Cleric To Declare He Is In A Gay Relation / Life As An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Gay by cutebobo(m): 2:32am On May 08, 2016
Hi everyone. Its not easy sharing this story but please try and learn. I don't even know why I'm posting this online but I need to.

I started this regretful life in the year at the age 17 I think. I always have affections for guys. Ever since my first sex, I could no longer hold myself but always wanted to have sex with any guys. I was young and some older ones took advantage of me. Its so painful a life.

I spent 5years always planning to change after having sex with a guy. There was a particular time I came across one popular gay guy in ibadan who introduced me into a club which I later pulled out from because that's not the life I have aways wanted.

At the age of 22, I already lost count of the number of guys I have slept it. You are free to judge me and call me names, I will accept it. I made an attempt of test for HIV two years ago and I was tested negative. But the fact his that I'm afraid to go for another HIV test now because I'm afraid.

Gay is not a life a stop being one ever again. We gays do say that we are born like that. From my years in this wasteful life, let me inform you readers that Lagos has the highest number of gays in Nigeria. Infact some may even be ur neighbor. Its not written on face except that person is feminine in nature though not all feminine guys are gays and that is why is difficult to say who is who. Majority of gays in Ibadan are HIV positive. Take it or leave.

I hate being gay. It always sadden me. I stay in ibadan and I'm afraid of going for HIV test because of the level of positive guys I have heard and known of.

Please help me!

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Gay by Nobody: 2:49am On May 08, 2016
Juz go for it..u have to test urself for ur own safety..

If ur negative then good for u and be careful next time...sometimes we have to face the most scariest time of our life...there's nothing u gonna lose if u will test urself.
Re: My Life As A Gay by cutebobo(m): 2:50am On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz go for it..u have to test urself for ur own safety..

If ur negative then good for u and be careful next time...sometimes we have to face the most scariest time of our life...there's nothing u gonna lose if u will test urself.
Thanks
Re: My Life As A Gay by Nobody: 5:00am On May 08, 2016
Eh ya! Only God can help you bro. Run and pray to him.

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Gay by jeyselassie(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2016
Bro u have to pray to God if it means fasting for some days. Being gay is not life. But then nothing is new to God.
Re: My Life As A Gay by eyeview: 5:42am On May 08, 2016
Sex is a covenant. Once you did that act,you have entered a covenant bound by exchange of fluids. That's why no matter how you try,you always go back in.
Hence,you can only come out by the help of a higher spiritual force and that is Jesus Christ. So I recommend you find a true minister of God called in the area of deliverance from powers of darkness(not just any pastor) to guide and assist you break the hold of this covenant.
God will help you.

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Gay by YorubaWoman: 5:43am On May 08, 2016
E wa si odo mi, gbogbo eyin tan di eru wiwo le lori

Bro, this is eru wiwo
Pray to God, have faith, go for test and turn new leaf. It is well with you
Re: My Life As A Gay by Luckylife(m): 5:48am On May 08, 2016
Bro may the Almighty GOD be your strength and save you from that kind of living Amen . It takes a strong and repentant mind to make a giant steps to pull out of gay cult by publicly denouncing gay. Pls for the sake of some guys who are tempted or lure with money by gays , kindly lists most of the disadvantages or negatives aspects of gay both shot terms and long terms. This will help a lot to reduce or save many lives through which God will assist you and help . Thanks ones more.
Re: My Life As A Gay by busterr(m): 6:19am On May 08, 2016
hand yourself over to the appropriate authority it's 14 farking years meen hand yourself over to the appropriate authority it's 14 farking years meen hand yourself over to the appropriate authority it's 14 farking years meen

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Gay by kiddoiLL(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2016
You need Jesus in your life
Re: My Life As A Gay by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
I hope you finally find the peace you really need bro. smiley

But lemme ask... is/was your problem being gay or having so many sexual partners leading to one-too-many unprotected sex?
Re: My Life As A Gay by hakeem4(m): 1:58am On May 16, 2017
With all the problem we're facing in Nigeria, na another man yansh you see to face

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) / I Am Trying To Introduce Myself / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.