Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) (2735 Views)

Funny Tricky Questions And How To Answer Them / Callotti's NL. . .Public PM. NO E-MAILS!!! Please, Feel Free Here, / Murder Grammar Here (feel Free To Tabon Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 01, 2013
A Thread eschew from typical family section threads for fun and learning . grin

I was having this argument and I thought I should bring it here for further insight from my people's pov.

1. Should the toilet paper ( toilet roll) be hung so that it goes over the roll and hang down in front OR should it go in the opposite direction and hang close to the wall?

2. Should the lid of the toilet seat ( not toilet seat oh) be left up or down? This question applies mostly to men angry leave the seat cover the exact way you found it.

I'll come up with more questions.

Please Note: I don't solicit for Debby Downers here, thank you.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by taryour(f): 8:11pm On May 01, 2013
Well for me no1 is okay for me either ways..
No2 I just get used to it and stop complaining,especially when you have boys in the house.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by BabaOyo(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2013
Funny Thread!
Had to go in my restroom to figure the tissue one out.

For me the toilet roll should hang out coming down from the wall...much easier that way for the kids.....the easier it is for them to unroll, the much tendency to play around with it.

As for the sit....it should be down ALWAYS. All boys. ...including the big one with big YEKINI who produced the small ones with small YEKINI should be trained NEVER to wait till the last minute before discharging their liquid contents. Don't want my 2yr old daughter going in there thinking its an empty fish aquarium she can dip her hands in and make a splash! !!!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by baby124: 1:20am On May 02, 2013
Toilet paper hung in the opposite direction and seat cover down always. You don't want to wake up sleepy at night to pee and you flop down on potential pee that has been splashed and left un cleaned by the usual suspect. That would drive me crazy.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 02, 2013
Thanks ladies and baba Oyo grin

@Baby you meant opposite like the squares facing the wall? Aghh and it doesn't bother you? If you notice the toilet paper in that direction runs faster than needed, not only that, seeing it that way makes me uncomfortable and not only me , a whole lot of people too , don't be surprised if your toilet paper spool is turned outward by an OCD guest wink Weird eh?

As per the toilet seat convo, some western society still gets its knickers in twist about who let the seat in what position.

now our argument goes; if common courtesy suggests that men leave the seat on for the next lady , it must also demand women to leave the seat up for men too.

My take, just for the sake of kids and pets like baba Oyo suggested, they should please leave the seat down.

Another weird question, not really homey this time tho smiley

3. If you run from one building to another, will you be wetter than if you walked in a rain?
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2013
And yet a thread to thank God for saving one's life is attention seeking undecided
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan: And yet a thread to thank God for saving one's life is attention seeking undecided

Bush girl, it won't make sense to you now undecided by the way didn't you notice the last line on the original post? No debby downers on this thread? Puppet!

Tgirl's probably blind to see your post right now, tendentious mod!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

Bush girl, it won't make sense to you now undecided by the way didn't you notice the last line on the original post? No debby downers on this thread? Puppet!

discussing toilet papers and covers might be the highlight of you day but I've got better things to do.
Keep calling on Tgirl to come to your rescue, I'm out!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 02, 2013
PS: I wonder what the next 'question' will be . . 'how do you hang your kitchen towels?' lipsrsealed
SMH . . joblessness na bad thing oh! sad
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

discussing toilet papers and covers might be the highlight of you day but I've got better things to do.
Keep calling on Tgirl to come to your rescue, I'm out!

I perceived that ^^ too cheesy , I don't have marital problem nor 'deadly' accident story to make your day with, so discussing my work place silly argument is sure my highlight of the day. Now buzz off angry
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by jeffizy(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2013
I prefer the t.roll hanging close to the wall.
Makes it easier to pull off.

I have issues about the toilet seat.
I hate to open the cover and find out its messes up.
Will prefer it opened, no suprises.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan: And yet a thread to thank God for saving one's life is attention seeking undecided

Buahahahahaha you know what You are right, another attention seeking thread. cheesy grin of all the problems on earth, tissue paper is someone's problem? Them no get work. cool

How did tgirl even enter the conversation sef, only a mad woman fights herself. Fighting someone that isn't fighting her, this is one psychologically challenged woman

Tgirl, e ma binu oo wink grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2013
Ujujoan: PS: I wonder what the next 'question' will be . . 'how do you hang your kitchen towels?' lipsrsealed
SMH . . joblessness na bad thing oh! sad

Find her a job. This woman no get work..... People wey get work no dey frequent nairaland like her. Onye ara
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry:

Buahahahahaha you know what You are right, another attention seeking thread. cheesy grin of all the problems on earth, tissue paper is someone's problem? Them no get work. cool

How did tgirl even enter the conversation sef, only a mad woman fights herself. Fighting someone that isn't fighting her, this is one psychologically challenged woman

Tgirl, e ma binu oo wink grin

dont you know that 'ara na e bido na nntamu' cheesy cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Tgirl4real(f): 1:16pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

Jide,

In the presence of everyone, I am warning u to desist from insulting me or calling me out on this forum. If u have issues, pls go deal with it and get off my case already.

U reported a post, I'm here to check it out and the next I see is an insult on my person.

Please, get off my case!!!

@ Uju n Jenny,

Kindly desist from derailing this thread.

Thanks.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 02, 2013
She reported a post? So she cannot stand the heat Buahahahahahahahahaahhaaha. How many times does she throw snide remarks at people, throw one and she is busy reporting....pfft.

Ok ok I hear you tgirl. I just want some people to see pot calling kettle black, she and her she-dog called me an attention seeker only for her to come here a few weeks later to discuss "the higher education" sheet of paper she uses to wipe that her dirty nyash angry angry tongue

4 Likes

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
@ Jenny she doesn't just frequent NL, she keeps tabs of every misunderstanding she has with someone and carries it over from thread to thread. shocked shocked Waith for 2 months and see her quote your exact words on this thread! undecided If I didn't know better I'd say she was 12. SMH!

Tgirl4real:

Jide,

In the presence of everyone, I am warning u to desist from insulting me or calling me out on this forum. If u have issues, pls go deal with it and get off my case already.

U reported a post, I'm here to check it out and the next I see is an insult on my person.

@ Uju n Jenny,

Thanks.

shocked shocked shocked
So she actually reported to you? Na wa oh! undecided undecided

T girl you honestly shouldn't listen to people like her when she talks, you know not everybody here 100% normal. I don't know why you banned me last week because of people like her angry angry I'm helping you clean up this section, your should reward me, not punish me angry angry

Ok, I'm done derailing . . . later! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by slimyem: 1:24pm On May 02, 2013
I don't care about the topic of discourse but i'm loving this thread..
Haha!cheesy tongue
#siddon look things grin#
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2013
Tgirl

I no derail again. cool

Back to my business cool
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 02, 2013
jeffizy: I prefer the t.roll hanging close to the wall.
Makes it easier to pull off.

I have issues about the toilet seat.
I hate to open the cover and find out its messes up.
Will prefer it opened, no suprises.

You prefer it opened, hmm weird grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Seun(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2013
@jidegirl12:
Please stop attacking the moderator. Moderators are not paid, you know. They deserve your respect and regard for their selfless service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 02, 2013
Tg kissirl4real:

Jide,

@ Uju n Jenny,

Thanks.

Just what I expected, conflict of interest. That's why I don't hire family members, emotions buhahahaha all over the place.

Just do your job dammit and stop whining!
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2013
Seun: @jidegirl12:
Please stop attacking the moderator. Moderators are not paid, you know. They deserve your respect and regard for their selfless service.

Typical! But it's okay for the moderator to attack a member? Respect is reciprocal I knew. wonders! about time you respond to my cry for help Seun cheesy orisirisi lot.

2 Likes

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Tgirl4real(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

Just what I expected, conflict of interest. That's why I don't hire family members, emotions buhahahaha all over the place.

Anyone that reads ur responses can easily deduce that u have a problem. Uju n Jenny are right, u should be ignored.

U are really battling with esteem issues, pls deal with it.

Cos u weren't nominated for family show, it became an issue for u, u set out to destroy it.

Secondly, whenever a warning is issued u believe u are being singled out and start acting all paranoid.

Even simple explanation to correct the wrong impression u get, u can't comprehend. U still act up.

Why do u think everyone is attacking or after you?

U need to grow up! Like seriously!

#shakeshead#

U can continue ranting till thy kingdom come, kid!

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Tgirl4real(f): 2:28pm On May 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

It's a 4 letter word that best describes u here, I'll allow u fill in d gap.

From ur intonation, it's clear people like u bully others to cover for your low self esteem.

This attitude won't take u far. If u like have houses on mt. Olympus. I can't be bothered.

1 Like

Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by angelTI(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2013
slimyem: I don't care about the topic of discourse but i'm loving this thread..
Haha!cheesy tongue
#siddon look things grin#

e-sis, i thought i was d only one o. abeg shift small make I join u on d seat...lol
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 02, 2013
Family show? Which family show??

Also Tgirl you hit it on the head........self esteem issues. I have always said that from the onset.

Second off I am not trying to drag issues here but was it not yesterday or the day before that I stumbled upon a thread where she was asking for trouble because you "allegedly" mentioned her family? I had to go through the thread a million times but saw nothing.

I am not kidding here, that woman has some serious mental issues. If you wanna "fight" someone, fight someone fighting you.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2013
Really?!! A reality show nomination? cheesy that's your dull deduction but I'm really not surprised thats how shallow you are and ofcourse they're right biased you woman.

you need your head checked Tgirl I don't care bout your silly online shows that'll expose my family. I have a name to protect, you gotta be kidding me cheesy

And now I'm a kid! cheesy Dancing running man to kris Kross 's jump cheesy

They've derailed my thread.
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry: Family show? Which family show??

Also Tgirl you hit it on the head........self esteem issues. I have always said that from the onset.

Second off I am not trying to drag issues here but was it not yesterday or the day before that I stumbled upon a thread where she was asking for trouble because you "allegedly" mentioned her family? I had to go through the thread a million times but saw nothing.

I am not kidding here, that woman has some serious mental issues. If you wanna "fight" someone, fight someone fighting you.

Clearly you're not dragging issues cheesy go gaga all y'all can I-don't-give-a-hoot! can't a woman have e-fun without debby downers
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's a 4 letter word that best describes u here, I'll allow u fill in d gap.

From ur intonation, it's clear people like u bully others to cover for your low self esteem.

This attitude won't take u far. If u like have houses on mt. Olympus. I can't be bothered.

4-letter word . . errm let's see . .

kolo, bich, arse, weak, buli, LSES (low self es-teem cheesy )? undecided

Ok I'll just settles for 'child' . . . cheesy
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 02, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: In Home Questions ( Feel Free To Answer) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2013
jennykadry: Family show? Which family show??

The reality show na . . . the one she rubisshed because she thought not being chosen means her marriage is not ideal.
#inferiority complex thingz#

First Tgirl, next seun, wonder who she'll complain to next! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Actually The Username "Nobody" On Nairaland / Asari Dokubo’s First Wife, Zainab Dies In Car Crash / Nigeria's 1st Transgender Muslim, Habeeb Lawal Aka Noni Salma Disowned By Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.