Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage (3210 Views)

Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / See Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa Savage’s Mar / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 6:15am On May 08, 2016
Some news-hungry social media users are currently investigating the identity of the alleged lady identified currently as ‘Edible Catering’ which has stirred up fresh controversy online.

After Tiwa Savage’s back-breaking interview yesterday that revealed Teebillz, her husband was allegedly cheating with an unidentified lady whose name he stored on his phone as ‘Edible Catering’, a social media user under ‘Anonymous’ went around blogs posting what you see below.

edible-1

Concerned Nigerians who didn’t take the accusations lightly went after Tenny Coco on social media to expose her identity. People went investigating and traced the accused lady, Tenny Coco to her Instagram page. Coincidentally, she had shaded Tiwa Savage on her page.

In light of this, social media users have now christened Tenny Coco, the so-called ‘Edible Caterer’, Tee Billz’ alleged side chick who was reportedly calling him as late as 2am in the midnight and also chatting him up on Whatsapp where they exchanged flirt messages about their s*xual experience in an hotel as narrated by Tiwa Savage in her trending interview.

Tenny Coco has come out to set the records straight and deny her involvement with Teebillz.
Read what she wrote below:

Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 6:18am On May 08, 2016
More photos:

Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by TPAND(f): 6:22am On May 08, 2016
Na lie Joor. Edible catering was a fallacious prevarication put up by Tiwa to slander Tblizz character.

Stop this unnecessary PR for these celebrity-wannabe. Tenny coco ko, Jenny Sugar ni

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by engrfaruq(m): 6:31am On May 08, 2016
The woman get curves pass Tiwa sef... Abeg TB Kwantinu eating anything edible so long as e pass Tiwa.... kikikikikki
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by kiddoiLL(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2016
you guys just wont leave poor teebillz alone? he's human, going through his own problems, them use am swear for una
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Lattop(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2016
Dnt bring Tiwa and Tbliz wahala to dis forum again cos we're tired of there Problem

1 plastic of garri now sold at 650n
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Nobody: 6:56am On May 08, 2016
The woman is truly edible..
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Arnoldo(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by wordbank(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2016
If tiwa no dey cook for house and man see something edible make him no chop am?
Abeg edible catering if u get porridge yam and beans just come my house I go pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by delishpot: 7:40am On May 08, 2016
wordbank:
If tiwa no dey cook for house and man see something edible make him no chop am?
Abeg edible catering if u get porridge yam and beans just come my house I go pay on delivery

grin grin

So Dem want use Song wey person sing for studio to take make money, use compare and judge life wey person Dey live direct? That coco girl get am for body.
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by khristals(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2016
this nonsense has lingered on for too long..

I think the foolish couple might actually be enjoying all the attention ... coming up with fresh nonsense everyday to keep their names on the lips and minds of gullible Nigerians..

I bet if we all ignore these two retards and act like we don't give a rats ass, they'll gently fix whatever is wrong with them, period!
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by MzOnajin1(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2016
Hmmmmm, c boobs and curves. She is truly edible
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Joeyjones(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by Qualer: 9:57am On May 08, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Hmmmmm, c boobs and curves. She is truly edible

come let me help you curve your curves better so you too can be very edible! grin
Re: Photos Of The Alleged Lady “edible Catering” Who Destroyed Tiwa's Marriage by diagro: 11:01am On May 08, 2016
Hello everyone, i am that eatable caterer. i get cake, bons, meat pie & egg role for body. abeg 4give me. Na my snacks tbilz chop sotee him 4get tiwa. ** ol' boi make dis people start to post my name make me sef dey famous like dis tennycoconut **

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Ex, Maima Flaunts Butt And Hot Bod In Sexy Beach Shoot / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays And Lesbians – #5 Was Caught (with Pic / Bbnaija 3: Nina Humiliated As Miracle Declines To Have Sex With Her-see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.