Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ten Reasons Why U Should Go 2 Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Reasons Why U Should Go 2 Church (348 Views)

Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why U Should Go 2 Church by Timzy16(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2016
My Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go to Church 1. If you follow Christ, you are part of the body of Christ , and body parts, by nature, are connected. I know a sweet young woman who is recovering from surgery on the stump of her leg right now, so I can picture what a troublesome thing it is to have an amputation (1 Cor. 12:27). 2. God wants to show others who he is through YOU. When you get involved at church, people get a bigger understanding of who God is (1 Cor. 12:7). Crazy, huh? 3. You have been given a spiritual gift that is to be used to build up the body of Christ. Your gift is something other believers desperately need (1 Cor. 12)! advertisement 4. You need to eat, learn and pray with other believers (Acts 2:42-47). 5. You need to share with others, which means you have to hang out enough that you see the needs your brothers and sisters have. And they're gonna wanna share with you (Acts 2:45). 6. You need encouragement, and other believers need encouragement from you on a regular basis because this life is seriously hard (Heb. 10:25). 7. You need to laugh and cry with other believers through all the ups and downs of life. That can only happen if you're meeting with other believers through a lot of days (Rom. 12:15). 8. God is going to comfort you, often through the words and actions of other believers, and He wants you to pass on the comfort to the believers around you (2 Cor. 1:3-4). 9. If God is your Father, that makes church a family gathering (Phil. 1:2). 10. When you gather with other believers and love them, God's love is made complete in you (1 John 4:12).

(1) (Reply)

.... / . / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(wed. 01/05/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.