Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? (11105 Views)

What Excuse Will You Give For Disbelief???? / Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by crunchyg: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by crunchyg: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today and be save. Just make a simple prayer and you will be saved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Which trumpet?

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by crunchyg: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Which trumpet?
Trumpet of God

8 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Homeboiy: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Trumpet of God

Prove that God exist

29 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by kullozone(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2018
That ayam not a Christian smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Donpresh95(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2018
If trumpet sounds,I will go to heaven despite being at home.

1. Church service supposed to be on Saturdays as instructed by the Almighty.

2. The too much money money talks in the church will make you go home angry,thereby commiting great sin.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by eTECTIVe(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2018
And U dat is asking, is Nairaland ur own church or a gathering of believers? What is ur excuse for coming to Nairaland on a Sunday morning when U shld either b in church or preparing to go to one

40 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Uyi168: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Dnt get it,does being in church automatically qualifies one for heaven?

15 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by seunmsg(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea we all know that going to church is not a prerequisite of making heaven, but the bible commanded us not to forsake the gathering of the believers. So my question is if the trumpet of God sounds now and maybe you are in your bed sleeping , or in the field playing football or in the hotel enjoying yourself, what excuse will you give to God that made you not to go church today?

I am not interested in going to Jesus heaven.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by paxonel(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
God is not interested in church going. All he want from us is, believe in Christ that's all.

Do not forsake the gathering is not a command, it's a suggestion and it remain optional.

If you like go, if you don't like stay at home.
Nobody or church can decide for anyone

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2018
I've heard many trumpet sounds and would keep hearing them

10 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Kingsley10000: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2018
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church! Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland! Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches! Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark. These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed! Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches. +25 000 churches in Lagos. +2 500 churches in Oyo +30000 churches in the south east In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined! More pastors than doctors. Everyone is born again!o Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus! Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches! Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit! However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society. We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit! Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!. Wake up!!! religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down...

89 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by elgramz: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
And does the gathering of the brethren only conote Sunday service in a Church? There are so many gatherings of the brethren outside the the church premises and on other days too. Even online, you will find a lot of gatherings of the brethren. Like you rightly pointed out, going to church is not a prerequisite for going to heaven so my question to u is if God Himself qualifies a person for heaven irrespective of his Sunday service attendance, why then are you a human bothering yourself about it?

3 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by OkeibunorFavour: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Who said you'll be asked that on judgement day... Why you didn't go to church... Mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2018
I stream online
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Divay22(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Nothing
I don't give excuses and i don't take excuses..

Lord am sorry cry cry
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
And is my going to the church a free pass to heaven

Religious zombies

12 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Liveair: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Isn't this Trumpet thing stale by now!
Na only trumpet, what of Piano?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by rattlesnake(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Wetin consign church n trumpet
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Am on nairaland.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by dabbyz(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
going to church is not a criteria to make heaven
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Jethrolite(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
And who are you to put a question in God's mouth. Your crase don de ripe, you go enter market just now.
Because churches here are boring
Why should I always sit there and listen to a man with possibly a lower iq telling me stories that wouldn't improve my life?

13 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by XVIER(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
I'm a Muslim. OP will God consider?
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by ObservantFellow: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
I don't have an excuse. Just a choice.
And my choice is that I don't NEED to go to church to become a better person and relevant to my immediate community.
Look all around you, and tell me what the Church has actually done that wouldn't have been done otherwise undecided

5 Likes

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by royalamour(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
angry Why's going to church so important to you people?
You don't have to go to church to make heaven. Simply be good to all humans. Don't sabotage anyone's efforts.

Church from whence came a pastor who hypnotized and married my fiancee.

Church in which witches and wizards go to get entertained?

Church in which very corrupt politicians go to show off?

Church in which poor people are never recognized?

Church in which rich thieves are given special treatment?

Idiots

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by Jamiubond009(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
No be only trumpet, na bass guitar. tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by histemple: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Keep believing that there is a trumpet somewhere at your own peril.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by justi4jesu(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by heskeyw(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Donpresh95:
If trumpet sounds,I will go to heaven despite being at home.

1. Church service supposed to be on Saturdays as instructed by the Almighty.

2. The too much money money talks in the church will make you go home angry,thereby commiting great sin.

Oil dey ur head bro.
Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
crunchyg:
Buh as the trumpet no sound nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 / When And From Where Did Jesus Ascend Into Heaven / What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.