Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. (376 Views)

Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? / Man Was Inclined To Committing Sin Even Before Eating The Forbidden Fruit / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. by jide219(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
Then I remembered what the Bible said, and I quote ''Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold ''
We are still in the era of grace, A time will come when you will want to serve Jesus Christ the opportunity will not be there., I advice you all to Embrace Christ, because,at the end it will be late.
A songwriter once said
''ve you counted the cost if your soul should be lost, though you gain the whole world for your own.
Re: Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 08, 2016
Sin is sweet!
Re: Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. by iPopAlomo(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2016
jide219:
Then I remembered what the Bible said, and I quote ''Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold ''
We are still in the era of grace, A time will come when you will want to serve Jesus Christ the opportunity will not be there., I advice you all to Embrace Christ, because,at the end it will be late.
A songwriter once said
''ve you counted the cost if your soul should be lost, though you gain the whole world for your own.

Sin dey sweet...
Re: Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. by Weah96: 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
Because the Christian god is imaginary and fake. Humans enjoy breaking the law only when the police is not around. Drug dealers don't sell cocaine in front of the local precinct. They are AFRAID of getting caught, so they HIDE from the human police AND continue their cocaine market.

All Christians know that there is NO HIDING from Yahweh. Yahweh is not a police officer you can avoid, he knows, sees, and records the sale of everything, even a cocaine transaction in your bedroom Is recorded on tape by this powerful DPO. So by sinning, the Christian is doing the equivalent of selling cocaine in front of the DPO.

The precinct or DPO is fake, and THEY KNOW for a fact. Otherwise, you go run leave "sin" behind.
Re: Why Do People Have Pleasure In Committing Sin. by lepasharon(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
Because yolo baby!

(1) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For Nigeria Today / He Who Is Without Sin Let Him Cast The First Stone / Prayers Vs Prophetic Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.