Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? (3720 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Pastors Collecting Tithe Are Committing Sin. By Pastor Chris Ojigbani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by MicheyJ1: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
The bible says fornication (having sex with someone you're not married to)is a sin but is it still sin when you have sex with a non living sex doll
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by AK6464(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
sad Our bodies are Gods temple and as such, we shouldn't defile it by fornicating with dolls or other humans (we aren't legally married to)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Jochabed(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can't believe we are talking about this. Was man meant to have sex with dolls? This is absolute nonsense!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by IamGoke(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jochabed:
I can't believe we are talking about this. Was man meant to have sex with dolls? This is absolute nonsense!!!!

Just take it EAZY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by MicheyJ1: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
cc Oam4J
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Uyi168: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
nt every1 out there actually gives a fvck abt what these religious books say....

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by judedwriter(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
MicheyJ1:
The bible says fornication (having sex with someone you're not married to)is a sin but is it still sin when you have sex with a non living sex doll
Any type of sex outside marriage is sinful to God. Whether sex with someone you are not married to (fornication) or sex with someone else when you are married, (adultery) or sex with the same sex (homosexuality) or sex with animals (bestiality) or sex with yourself (masturbation) or now sex with human dolls ()
God extremely hates any kind of sex outside marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by peacesamuel94(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by vaxx: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
judedwriter:

Any type of sex outside marriage is sinful to God. Whether sex with someone you are not married to (fornication) or sex with someone else when you are married, (adultery) or sex with the same sex (homosexuality) or sex with animals (bestiality) or sex with yourself (masturbation) or now sex with human dolls ()
God extremely hates any kind of sex outside marriage.
what if it now become legal to marry sex dolls? so many men and women are lonely and they may be happy with robot companion instead of human ..... note ....i am not advocating for sex dolls
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by peacesamuel94(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Having sex with a doll is the same as masturbating, only one party derives pleasure from the activity, such a person could be likened to the biblical Onan(Gen38:9) who spilled his semen on the ground to avoid fathering a child by his late brother's wife, he was slain because this act was wicked in God's sight.

Even from the non religious cum rational view point, it still wrong (to me), anyone that criticizes a woman for aborting a foetus that could have grown into someone with great potentials, but yet engage in this activity has also killed someone, ...because anytime you do this you have ended another person's chance at life, (because all sperm cells are distinct ) and such a person is no different from a mass murderer and a serial abortionist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
peacesamuel94:
Having sex with a doll is the same as [b]masturbating, only one party derives pleasure from the activity, such a person could be likened to the biblical Onan(Gen38:9) [/b]who spilled his semen on the ground to avoid fathering a child by his late brother's wife, he was slain because this act was wicked in God's sight.

Even from the non religious cum rational view point, it still wrong (to me), anyone that criticizes a woman for aborting a foetus that could have grown into someone with great potentials but yet engage in this activity has also killed someone because anytime you do this you have ended another person's chance at life, (because all sperm cells are distinct ) and such a person is no different from a mass murderer and a serial abortionist.

You are very wrong in your assertion. Onan didn't masturbate, instead he refused to penetrate his brother's wife. The Bible didn't say he masturbated...so stop misquoting the Bible
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by hopefulLandlord: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
idnobleg:

You are very wrong in your assertion. Onan didn't masturbate, instead he refused to penetrate his brother's wife. The Bible didn't say he masturbated...so stop misquoting the Bible

You are very wrong in your assertion. Onan didn't refuse to penetrate his brother's wife, instead he refused to ejaculate in his brother's wife. The Bible didn't say he refused to penetrate...so stop misquoting the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by peacesamuel94(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
idnobleg:

Please did you see anywhere in my post where I said Onan masturbated,?

when a person masturabates to the point of climax he ejaculates and spills his semen, there is no receiving end in this activity.
and fertilization does and cannot occur.

When onan slept with his sister inlaw, and it got to the point of ejaculation, he withdrew and spilled the semen on the ground to ensure that there was no receiving end. A cautionary measure to prevent fertilization.

You see the similarity now, I only tried to show the similarity in both cases and never said he masturbated, I never misquoted the Scripture.... you misquoted my comment.
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Daviddson(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's a perversion to engage in such. And it's equal to having sex outside of marriage or extramarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by petra1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
MicheyJ1:

sex dol is not fornication but masturbation
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
lol fools
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Daviddson(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hope no one quotes the attention-seeking lady above. Her bitterness with herself, Christians and others knows no bounds.
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by adepeter2027(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
The guy above me is a werey
Beware
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by adepeter2027(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You are very wrong in your assertion. Onan didn't refuse to penetrate his brother's wife, instead he refused to ejaculate in his brother's wife. The Bible didn't say he refused to penetrate...so stop misquoting the Bible
. Gbagaaaaaaaan

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by chemystery: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Since new sins are coming out like having sex with a sex doll, god should kuku look for one herdsmen in Israel to inspire to write one more book that will enlist all new sins which didn't make it to the current bible. If herdsmen scarce for Israel, we get dem plenty for naija grin
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by 1Sharon(f): 3:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Daviddson:
It's a perversion to engage in such. And it's equal to having sex outside of marriage or extramarital sex.

But is a s3x doll a human?

And isn't the dictionary defintion of sex when a man's penis enters a WOMAN'S vagina
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

The word "penetrate" in my context is the same as "ejaculate" which you used in your context. My argument is that Onan didn't masturbate when he went in to meet his brother's wife.
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2018
peacesamuel94:

Please did you see anywhere in my post where I said Onan masturbated,?

when a person masturabates to the point of climax he ejaculates and spills his semen, there is no receiving end in this activity.
and fertilization does and cannot occur.

When onan slept with his sister inlaw, and it got to the point of ejaculation, he withdrew and spilled the semen on the ground to ensure that there was no receiving end. A cautionary measure to prevent fertilization.

You see the similarity now, I only tried to show the similarity in both cases and never said he masturbated, I never misquoted the Scripture.... you misquoted my comment.

By comparing both bold paragraphs, you just make me to understand that Onan masturbated since no fertilization ever took place when he went in to meet his brother's wife. Peace.
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by peacesamuel94(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2018
idnobleg:

By comparing both bold paragraphs, you just make me to understand that Onan masturbated since no fertilization ever took place when he went in to meet his brother's wife. Peace.

Onan was in the process of sleeping with a woman but refused to release his semen rather he SPILLED IT ON THE GROUND.

A person that masturbates does not need to sleep with any woman. However when he ejaculates, since there's no receiving end the Semen he releases is SPILLED into nothing in particular.

I guess you're smart enough to note the differences and similarities, my initial post compared having sex with a doll, to masturbating because pleasure is derived by Just ONE PARTY. Onan's sister was not inanimate and she had the ability to feel. Nevertheless, it still share some similarities with masturbation, but what he did can't be outrightly referred to as masturbation(particularly because of the involvement of an animate second party).
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by AMEzekiel: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Fellow Christians, God has a way for everything. As children of God we should do everything according to God's way.
We know that God wants each person to get sexual pleasure only in marriage. Getting this pleasure by any other means is a deviation from God's way. Whether sex doll, masturbation, adultery they are all deviation from God's word to us.

As a matter of truth the invention of sex doll is totally satanic. Satan hates everything God holds dearly. A satanist once said "the family is enemy number one". Fellow Christians let it be known to you that God is the orchestrator of marriage and family. Adultery and other sexual perversions including sex doll is an attempt of Satan to destroy families and individuals.
There is so much to say but I just want to make my response short. Please let submit yourself to God's way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Daviddson(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
1Sharon:

But is a s3x doll a human?

And isn't the dictionary defintion of sex when a man's penis enters a WOMAN'S vagina
I don't intend to go into endless back and forth arguments with you. However I'll answer your question by telling you that the dictionary definition or the society's acceptance of behaviour is not the Christian's standard.
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by twosquare(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Jude 1:7
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daviddson:
I don't intend to go into endless back and forth arguments with you. However I'll answer your question by telling you that the dictionary definition or the society's acceptance of behaviour is not the Christian's standard.

I never mentioned anything about society's acceptable standards of behaviour

I said how is sleeping with a sex doll premarital/ extramarital sex when a sex doll isn't even human?
Re: Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? by Daviddson(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
1Sharon:

I never mentioned anything about society's acceptable standards of behaviour

I said how is sleeping with a sex doll premarital/ extramarital sex when a sex doll isn't even human?
OK. Summary of what I'm saying is: it's a perversion. God created sexual relations to between two married people of opposite genders.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right / What Is Wrong With This Popular Picture Of Jesus ?? / Forbes 2022 Top Ten Richest Pastors In Edo State And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.