Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9382576 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
melorious4:
I don't really know what is going on with Xiaomi, why is some people getting update & some r not getting... I think what other company like infinix always do is that if for example infinix note 4 is getting one particular update, all infinix note 4 will get it, but in the case of Xiaomi, some RN4X r on MIUI 9 and some still stock on miui 8.... This is rubbish. That is exactly what they do with their camera when some RN4X is better than other ones.

This monring I also want to update from V 8.1.15 to 8.2.10 after d update get to %100 it tells me to try again, I just wasted my mb for nothing.

My contact that the stupid phone merged together is still there unresolved...something av never experienced in my life since av been using phone.

Smh, wetin b all dis? undecided.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mustiboy:
ain't it cheaper?
Nope, how much did you see it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theo96:

Redmi note 4
It works like that because 8.5 is already on Nougat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gptech:

Smh, wetin b all dis? undecided.

The thing tire me sef.
The guy is doing as if somebody forced him to buy a Xiaomi phone...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
eleojo23:

The thing tire me sef.
The guy is doing as if somebody forced him to buy a Xiaomi phone...
Not even that, na matter wen e nr understand, he suppose ask na, even the comparison with Infinix shock me grin. Abeg make pple check how dem take dey push updates worldwide, na in batches. Lastly, how many days u go take update just 1 infinix device, even with good Wi-Fi? shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Opistorincos:
Redmi 4x users, miui 9 don fall on us
sir please is the update ba3 frndly.. and i also need the link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
kingdvd:
Truthfully
I have been confused for weeks wen i saw this xiaomi-thread. I did a lot of finding and comparing. In the end the picrure quality was my drawback.
I finally summuned courage and went for samsung galaxy j7 pro 2017.
The phone is wow.
If u want battery. Gaming etc stick with xiaomi-redmi-note
But if u are a phonpixture and quality freak. Then u hv to be careful.
This note is for confused people.
But for xiaomi fans good luck and enjoy.

you mean the camera ain't cool?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
haysmart90:
All thanks to the people that contributed during my issue with nipost ebonyi state.. I just received a call from one of their post office about my order..

did you stay in ebonyi state?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abeg the Poweramp Music Player on Playstore is trial version and brotherman needs the full version.

What to do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theo96(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Gptech:

It works like that because 8.5 is already on Nougat.

Doesn't really mean
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
saintkenny:
Abeg the Poweramp Music Player on Playstore is trial version and brotherman needs the full version.

What to do?

Buy the full version or look for an alternative equally as good.
Pulsar music player Pro or Equalizer + Pro, are equally good (if not better)...... Get pro apk.......

NB: I know you would love Equalizer + Pro... Give it a go and post update.........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Protein0:

Cc mustiboy
Grandmufti
your no please. Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:

What to do?

You need root, plus latest lucky patcher and d power amp unlocker. Google it out. I no get strength to write now. Lest I forget, most sites will tell you to use only one custom patch,
(patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) Ignore them. Use the three patches you'll see there. That is: use the first, after it writes 'successful', use d second. If you use only one, it'll crack, and before you play one or two music, it'll stop. After yrs of trial, I finally got it right with my vivo phone. It no longer crashes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 1:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Benstino:

You need root, plus latest lucky patcher and d power amp unlocker. Google it out. I no get strength to write now. Lest I forget, most sites will tell you to use only one custom patch,
(patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) Ignore them. Use the three patches you'll see there. That is: use the first, after it writes 'successful', use d second. If you use only one, it'll crack, and before you play one or two music, it'll stop. After yrs of trial, I finally got it right with my vivo phone. It no longer crashes.

Thanks for this info. I have been having the problem of poweramp stopping after sometime

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joey35: 1:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Xiaomists ;DXiaomists pls how will you guys rate the redmi note 4x camera compared to Infinix HOT 4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by raul(m): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2017
itsloba:
Should i anything before and after the ota update?
select your updater app, that's all...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollyndjeda(m): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2017
I need it bro, where's your location
davit:

I only have case for max 2. The tempered glass available is for Redmi Note 3 pro Special Edition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

We dey fine o.
The ministry is moving cheesy

You nko.
You scarce tho
Maami things not going too well God's in control sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2017
eleojo23:

While you were away, nobody liked and shared my posts embarassed embarassed grin
sowie bro grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 3:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Gptech:

You don return from Pyongyang? How d fat boy na? grin
grin grin grin e dey fine oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 3:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why innovate, when you can copy and paste?
lols
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lols

But its true nah. Make others spend money on research, design and development.....
Simply set up a base in PRC (copyright infringement free zone), manufacture and start selling from PRC..

Don't be stupid enough to have a physical presence in the west....... And watch the raba roll in......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by remi1444: 3:54am On Aug 17, 2017
noobody, and the other guys here. Gm. can a friend in china buy a phone and send it to nigeria? NOTE: he is a chinese
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by moris01(m): 4:02am On Aug 17, 2017
SirdimayG:
My package was departed from transit country on the 11th and today is 16th
Yet no update.

Wetin na
Bro your own better na, my package left since 7th/8th up till now nothing

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 5:44am On Aug 17, 2017
Dear Lannisters, arth thou ready for the next Mi Mix?

https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/08/16/xiaomi-developing-3d-facial-recognition-new-flagship-report/

You'd need everything the iron bank have in stock this time around.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 5:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Buy the full version or look for an alternative equally as good.
Pulsar music player Pro or Equalizer + Pro, are equally good (if not better)...... Get pro apk.......

NB: I know you would love Equalizer + Pro... Give it a go and post update.........

innit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Can't find equalizer plus pro

Note: I need something that can let me control what part of a single track plays... kind of like on replay to get the lines
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:01am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:

innit

Hmmmmmm......... You too don join innit gang?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:
Can't find equalizer plus pro

Note: I need something that can let me control what part of a single track plays... kind of like on replay to get the lines

Here you go...... Get the apk file.......

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Guyz, please help.

I helped a friend place an order for redmi note 4x from smartgo store and he got it ystday. But d issue is d phone can't power on. D notification light is only blinking red light. The screen hasn't shown anytin since my friend got the phone. I have contacted d seller about it but he told me to send him d imei which I av done. I am beginning to get worried cos I was one those that convinced him to get the phone and now dis issue. The phone isn't booting into fastboot nor recovery. He has pressed power button for a long time but notin happened. Plugged it to power source, no sign of charging, jus d red light blinking. What do u guyz tink I can do?

Pls, has anyone experienced this kind of issue and what can be d solution?

NB: I have done some google research and found out dat d issue is not a new thing. I am only worried dat my friend's own is a new phone.

cc: gptech, noobody, grandmufti, emaminaj, protein0, ....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2017
eraly:
Guyz, please help.

I helped a friend place an order for redmi note 4x from smartgo store and he got it ystday. But d issue is d phone can't power on. D notification light is only blinking red light. The screen hasn't shown anytin since my friend got the phone. I have contacted d seller about it but he told me to send him d imei which I av done. I am beginning to get worried cos I was one those that convinced him to get the phone and now dis issue. The phone isn't booting into fastboot nor recovery. He has pressed power button for a long time but notin happened. Plugged it to power source, no sign of charging, jus d red light blinking. What do u guyz tink I can do?

Pls, has anyone experienced this kind of issue and what can be d solution?

NB: I have done some google research and found out dat d issue is not a new thing. I am only worried dat my friend's own is a new phone.

Something similar to this happened to my Galaxy S4 back then. We later found out that it was three screen that's bad. The motherboard was getting intolerably hot and kept damaging the screen.
I'd recommend you start trouble shooting from the screen since the LED notification is working. My opinion is subjective to the expert's input anyway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Here you go...... Get the apk file.......
Three bottles of Umidigi S2 Pro for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.