Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282814 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Here you go...... Get the apk file.......
Found it. Merci Monsieux
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2017
eraly:
Guyz, please help.

I helped a friend place an order for redmi note 4x from smartgo store and he got it ystday. But d issue is d phone can't power on. D notification light is only blinking red light. The screen hasn't shown anytin since my friend got the phone. I have contacted d seller about it but he told me to send him d imei which I av done. I am beginning to get worried cos I was one those that convinced him to get the phone and now dis issue. The phone isn't booting into fastboot nor recovery. He has pressed power button for a long time but notin happened. Plugged it to power source, no sign of charging, jus d red light blinking. What do u guyz tink I can do?

Pls, has anyone experienced this kind of issue and what can be d solution?

NB: I have done some google research and found out dat d issue is not a new thing. I am only worried dat my friend's own is a new phone.

cc: gptech, noobody, grandmufti, emaminaj, protein0, ....
Try connecting to a PC and check for that panpapapan sound
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Mustiboy:
your no please. Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
yasolan:

Try connecting to a PC and check for that panpapapan sound

No sound
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2017
New Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32 grey color for sale SD version . Buzz me up for negotiation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:

Three bottles of Umidigi S2 Pro for you

Tell me it's the mercury silver version, please......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:

Found it. Merci Monsieux

Does it do what you want and more?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Hi people, is anyone experiencing delay in shipping from smartgo store of recent? 7days today they did not ship my order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2017
eraly:
Guyz, please help.

I helped a friend place an order for redmi note 4x from smartgo store and he got it ystday. But d issue is d phone can't power on. D notification light is only blinking red light. The screen hasn't shown anytin since my friend got the phone. I have contacted d seller about it but he told me to send him d imei which I av done. I am beginning to get worried cos I was one those that convinced him to get the phone and now dis issue. The phone isn't booting into fastboot nor recovery. He has pressed power button for a long time but notin happened. Plugged it to power source, no sign of charging, jus d red light blinking. What do u guyz tink I can do?

NB: I have done some google research and found out dat d issue is not a new thing. I am only worried dat my friend's own is a new phone.

Open a dispute first, while we find a solution.

Flashing might solve it. But I personally would not like my new phone to begin like this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
moris01:

Bro your own better na, my package left since 7th/8th up till now nothing

The thing weak me oo

Na Singapore post?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

But its true nah. Make others spend money on research, design and development.....
Simply set up a base in PRC (copyright infringement free zone), manufacture and start selling from PRC..

Don't be stupid enough to have a physical presence in the west....... And watch the raba roll in......

Naso even fb deh copy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2017
iliyande:
Hi people, is anyone experiencing delay in shipping from smartgo store of recent? 7days today they did not ship my order.

Yea. Mine was shipped 5days after

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Tell me it's the mercury silver version, please......
u like dis colour ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
remi1444:
noobody, and the other guys here. Gm. can a friend in china buy a phone and send it to nigeria? NOTE: he is a chinese
Yes, but you should be weary of clones, some of us here are more informed than many Chinese on this. Some persons even up till now doesn't know what they have been using are clones, got an encounter some days back of someone who has been using a cloned Redmi note 2 for a long time now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Joey35:
Xiaomists ;DXiaomists pls how will you guys rate the redmi note 4x camera compared to Infinix HOT 4?
Guess this question will never end, maybe someone will help us on that, but let me ask : how does the hot 4 fare against the Camon CX?. You can use that to answer your question, because there is a comparison of the Redmi note 4x versus the Camon CX on this thread, check this link https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1113.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2017
toluwanimi07:
u like dis colour ehn

You no see as the mercury silver look sweet to chop.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
eraly:
Guyz, please help.

It's definitely a software related issue, do as GrandMufti said, try flashing it via PC, and chat with the seller on compensation, at least $20. Be fast with the flashing because you might need the dispute button.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You no see as the mercury silver look sweet to chop.......
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Open a dispute first, while we find a solution.

Flashing might solve it. But I personally would not like my new phone to begin like this

Thank you so much.

But how do I flash when we cnt boot to fastboot?? We cnt boot to recovery too. No response watsoeva. PC sef is not showing any sign of detecting d phone.

D issue dey giv me n my friend headache. I knw how to flash with Mi flashtool but d pc is not detecting it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Gptech:

It's definitely a software related issue, do as GrandMufti said, try flashing it via PC, and chat with the seller on compensation, at least $20. Be fast with the flashing because you might need the dispute button.

D tin is pc is not even detecting d phone. And we cnt boot to eida recovery or fastboot. Or can we still be able to flash d rom even as d pc cnt detect d phone n we cnt boot into fastboot?? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

Advantage to the night king.. All thanks to the foolishness of John snow. May sense fall on him

& All the rumors about a white dragon, now I see how. Everything is now happening so fast..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
ollyndjeda:
I need it bro, where's your location
Ikeja, Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Does it do what you want and more?
Time will tell. I'd revert ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
saintkenny:

Time will tell. I'd revert ASAP

Cool. Are you using the free or pro version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Gptech:

I totally forgot about the locked bootloader lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
eraly:

Thank you so much.

But how do I flash when we cnt boot to fastboot?? We cnt boot to recovery too. No response watsoeva. PC sef is not showing any sign of detecting d phone.

D issue dey giv me n my friend headache. I knw how to flash with Mi flashtool but d pc is not detecting it

You are right.

Prepare a video evidence (as you'll probably need it) and upload to YouTube. Since your bootloader might probably be locked and other developer settings disabled, I doubt if you can successfully flash. But, no harm in trying.

Deep flash cable and/or test point will void warranty.

What drivers have you installed on your pc or have you used the same pc to previously flash a similar phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

But you have an android by the side, abi?
definitely...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
GrandMufti:

You are right.

Prepare a video evidence (as you'll probably need it) and upload to YouTube. Since your bootloader might probably be locked and other developer settings disabled, I doubt if you can successfully flash. But, no harm in trying.

Deep flash cable and/or test point will void warranty.

What drivers have you installed on your pc or have you used the same pc to previously flash a similar phone?

Grand, it seems na you i go send my Xiaomi 4a with a vendor rom issues to help sort am out for me.. The silly thing can't be detected by PC, refuses to charge till battery drops to 2%.. Though i have moved on to Mi Max with proper global rom, i will like to fix this thing, phone is not even up to 10 months old..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donkafor(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Piston 3?
Protein0:
Xiaomi earphones for just $6 kiss
Contact on signature for urs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Abuzay2r:

My RN4 updated & only noticeable difference is update in Android version to Nougat seen so far. And haven't seen anything to prevent anyone from updating yet.
Regards
how to change font abeg...and my googl now app.keeps force closing any help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Baroba:

Grand, it seems na you i go send my Xiaomi 4a with a vendor rom issues to help sort am out for me.. The silly thing can't be detected by PC, refuses to charge till battery drops to 2%.. Though i have moved on to Mi Max with proper global rom, i will like to fix this thing, phone is not even up to 10 months old..

You never fix this phone? If you are in Lagos, I think gptech has a contact of some there to fix it. I'm in Benin though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.